BicepBandito

WHEN IS THIS BULLSH*T GOING TO END? IM JUST HOPING GYMS DON’T CLOSE AGAIN

12 hours ago, AlexH96 said:

You are a great example of a branch COVIDiot ... Go lock yourself away and suffocate with your mask on for eternity if your so brainwashed and scared f**king idiot .

And about the phrase "SCAMDEMIC" I don't mean its fake and all NHS are in on it what retarded planet are you from. I mean this virus was 110% MAN MADE by the world elite for a greater purpose either to gain a cashless world, population control, mind control , gain more power over us , to make small businesses go bust so we all rely on huge corporations e.g amazon so we totally rely on the rich elite , gold , stocks.... Could be any one of them or maybe all of them. 

I probably sound crazy right? Do some deep research and you'll see

p.s there was leaked documents from 2009 where the W.H.O said there would be a pandemic exercise in 2020 it is literally there to see.

And you're a 'woke' cvnt. Get back on YouTube and conspiracies, I'm sure that's where your limited brain power comes from. 

Hi @wylde99  good second account

13 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Yeah bro lets all stay inside like you suggested and close everything down. What a way to live. 

Or lets do what you suggest, give it everyone as "everyone dies eventually" then go fvck trannies, fvck off you boring cvnt. 100% you're from London and are black

Recent scientific studies have shown that obese people who have never tried to better themselves through fitness are mostly at risk of breaking social distancing measures and therefore spreading the virus further.   Can't argue with science. 

3 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Or lets do what you suggest, give it everyone as "everyone dies eventually" then go fvck trannies, fvck off you boring cvnt. 100% you're from London and are black

Lol what’s being black got to do with anything? 

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

1 hour ago, AestheticManlet said:

More chance of dying of covid :D

And spreading it,  should stick to their BLM s**t :lol:

I think it increases your chance of being a full homo

Brace your selfs for when flu season comes. When it’s a particular bad flu season it already overwhelms the hospitals.It will be a double whammy flu and covid. I think we will have a lockdown that would make the previous lockdown we had look like freedom

Been saying the exact same thing.

‘Second Wave’ has been they’re buzz word for a while now…that means it’s gonna happen.

Gonna turn the screw on us big time during the winter period.

22 hours ago, M.I.A said:

then they need to adjust and help from the government to do so, not let's open it all back up. This will go on forever as people are impatient self centred dicks

Adjust?

The government have shut large swaths of the economy, it isn't something we can simply adjust to.

We're already getting into massive debt as it is trying to tackle this, not to mention the benefit system was on its arrse long before this happened. We need to get businesses open and restore stable jobs, not keep giving people a handout and hiding in the house (unless they really need it).

I think your right that this will be here for a long time. We vaccinate against the flu and its still here, but we don't ruin the country because of it. 

9 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

Adjust?

The government have shut large swaths of the economy, it isn't something we can simply adjust to.

We're already getting into massive debt as it is trying to tackle this, not to mention the benefit system was on its arrse long before this happened. We need to get businesses open and restore stable jobs, not keep giving people a handout and hiding in the house (unless they really need it).

I think your right that this will be here for a long time. We vaccinate against the flu and its still here, but we don't ruin the country because of it. 

He thinks money grows on trees, bless his cotton socks. 

2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Brace your selfs for when flu season comes. When it’s a particular bad flu season it already overwhelms the hospitals.It will be a double whammy flu and covid. I think we will have a lockdown that would make the previous lockdown we had look like freedom

They'll probably be calling a lot of bad cases of flu Covid....