BicepBandito

WHEN IS THIS BULLSH*T GOING TO END? IM JUST HOPING GYMS DON’T CLOSE AGAIN

Most people are becoming woke to all this scamdemic anyway thankfully, everyone now knows its all a load of sh*t and just the government slowly trying to take away our rights and control us more for whatever they're planning.

Just happy most have woken up to it and if they do ever do another full lockdown I generally think would be a mass uprise against the government, I mean you do still get the brainwashed branch COVIDiot mask wearing retards but there a minority now.

Ignore the bs and get on with life , sooner or later this scam will all come to light.

3 minutes ago, AlexH96 said:

Most people are becoming woke to all this scamdemic anyway thankfully, everyone now knows its all a load of sh*t and just the government slowly trying to take away our rights and control us more for whatever they're planning.

Just happy most have woken up to it and if they do ever do another full lockdown I generally think would be a mass uprise against the government, I mean you do still get the brainwashed branch COVIDiot mask wearing retards but there a minority now.

Ignore the bs and get on with life , sooner or later this scam will all come to light.

Evidence ? 

5 hours ago, AlexH96 said:

Cool speech bro.

8 hours ago, AlexH96 said:

Anyone who uses the word 'woke' in their vocabulary wants bumming.

And you sound retarded, about it all

14 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

That's a good strategy assuming everyone is happy that it might be their parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles who end up getting buried to pay the price of it. 

I’ve thought about this given my parents are in their late 70s and vulnerable. Whilst I’d hate their lives to end with this virus I’ve concluded that we are all going to die and you’ve got to die of something. It’s a position I struggle with but as I’ve said, the virus isn’t going away and we cannot keep hiding from it. I don’t like myself much for the school of thought that I have arrived at and I fear for younger vulnerable folk but ultimately I cannot see any alternatives other than folk just getting on with their lives.

Its a tough one.

38 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’ve thought about this given my parents are in their late 70s and vulnerable. Whilst I’d hate their lives to end with this virus I’ve concluded that we are all going to die and you’ve got to die of something. It’s a position I struggle with but as I’ve said, the virus isn’t going away and we cannot keep hiding from it. I don’t like myself much for the school of thought that I have arrived at and I fear for younger vulnerable folk but ultimately I cannot see any alternatives other than folk just getting on with their lives.

Its a tough one.

That or we put some controls in place that limit the spread of the virus until we are in a position to vaccinate the old and vulnerable. All indications are that this should happen by next year. Not too great a price to pay to stop our older relatives and friends effectively drowning to death from the build of fluid and inflammation in their lungs. Just my view. 

People are woke! Whilst having Internet profiles and no doubt prolific users of social media lol then we have talk of psy ops brigades and I won't even read it, there's no point. As I say some one will refute everything as it suits their thinking. So all the NHS staff are in on this scam, plus all the medical staff in all the other countries are in on it? All these people who are actually highly educated and well read from actual texts and peer reviewed study and for whom Wikipedia and YouTube don't constitute reliable sources, are either all in on it or blissfully unaware? Just think and it makes no sense. Each to their own but im afraid to admit I'm a sheeple and a zombie then. 

16 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

People are woke! Whilst having Internet profiles and no doubt prolific users of social media lol then we have talk of psy ops brigades and I won't even read it, there's no point. As I say some one will refute everything as it suits their thinking. So all the NHS staff are in on this scam, plus all the medical staff in all the other countries are in on it? All these people who are actually highly educated and well read from actual texts and peer reviewed study and for whom Wikipedia and YouTube don't constitute reliable sources, are either all in on it or blissfully unaware? Just think and it makes no sense. Each to their own but im afraid to admit I'm a sheeple and a zombie then. 

Nah they keep quiet cos they’re paid so much to do so of course! 

Millions of people all keeping quiet to keep the scamdemic alive. fu**ing jokes 

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

That or we put some controls in place that limit the spread of the virus until we are in a position to vaccinate the old and vulnerable. All indications are that this should happen by next year. Not too great a price to pay to stop our older relatives and friends effectively drowning to death from the build of fluid and inflammation in their lungs. Just my view. 

Fair point. I don’t have issues with the current restrictions and it wouldn’t bother me personally if pubs and gyms closed again. My issue is I don’t believe a vaccine will ever become available and we can’t hide forever.

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

Fair point. I don’t have issues with the current restrictions and it wouldn’t bother me personally if pubs and gyms closed again. My issue is I don’t believe a vaccine will ever become available and we can’t hide forever.

I reckon one is nearer than you think. It's just the tracking chips that are proving difficult. Not least because they need a 4kg battery to keep them working for the rest of your life. That or fit a solar panel in the top everyone's head. 

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Its a tough one.

Ive seen my grandparents (both over 80) like 5 times this summer/autumn, and i saw them last week (they live up north). My grandmother is over 80 and has been a diabetic for like 20+ years and she is still fine.

Just go see them. It made my grandparents extremely happy.. Most old people i meet don't want to be isolated, a lot of them are already considerably lonely.  If someone passes its unfortunate but that's simply just the way it is and we have to get on with it

1 minute ago, SwoleTip said:

Ive seen my grandparents (both over 80) like 5 times this summer/autumn, and i saw them last week (they live up north). My grandmother is over 80 and has been a diabetic for like 20+ years and she is still fine.

Just go see them. It made my grandparents extremely happy going to see them as they live up north.. Most old people i meet don't want to be isolated, a lot of them are already considerably lonely.  If someone passes its unfortunate but that's simply just the way it is and we have to get on with it

What a stupid fu**ing thing to say

2 hours ago, MTM1 said:

People are woke to the fact the virus has been blown out of proportion and the restrictions put in place are bullshit. Not denying the viruses existence 

11 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

What a stupid fu**ing thing to say

Have you actually spoke to any old people?  Lol at thinking old people want to be isolated with no contact for months. Most will take their chances with precautions.  I'm talking over 65 

47 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Just go see them. It made my grandparents extremely happy going to see them.. Most old people i meet don't want to be isolated, a lot of them are already considerably lonely.  If someone passes its unfortunate but that's simply just the way it is and we have to get on with it

What if they’re in a nursing home or something? Then it spreads and everyone passes just cos one person wanted to “get on with it”. Yeah we have to get on with life but you can’t be irresponsible and not think how your actions affect others.

See them for sure, but Stand outside the window and talk or something but rules are there for a reason and no ones excused IMO. Cept Dominic Cummings of course. 

48 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Have you actually spoke to any old people?  Lol at thinking old people want to be isolated with no contact for months. Most will take their chances with precautions.  I'm talking over 65 

Let’s just hope you. Don’t have to live with yourself After killing them 

8 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

What if they’re in a nursing home or something? Then it spreads and everyone passes just cos one person wanted to “get on with it”. Yeah we have to get on with life but you can’t be irresponsible and not think how your actions affect others.

See them for sure, but Stand outside the window and talk or something but rules are there for a reason and no ones excused IMO. Cept Dominic Cummings of course. 

He’s a pr**k. Arrogance beyond help. If he doesn’t believe in covid fine. Don’t risk others lives just to prove how fu**ing woke you are though 

Just now, Tonysco said:

There's a big difference between living and existing.

Shield the vulnerable, let other continue with life.

No one lives forever. 

I’m living a full life. Only difference is I have to wear a mask the odd 10 mins I go shopping. 

Just now, Youdontknowme said:

I’m living a full life. Only difference is I have to wear a mask the odd 10 mins I go shopping. 

That's you though,

What about those that are losing or have lost their livelihoods due to being forced to stay shut because of this?

Trying to tackle covid by bringing in blanket restrictions is excessive. 

3 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

That's you though,

What about those that are losing or have lost their livelihoods due to being forced to stay shut because of this?

I agree. 100.%

2 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

People are woke to the fact the virus has been blown out of proportion and the restrictions put in place are bullshit. Not denying the viruses existence 

I just can't anymore, your level of stupidity and ignorance is something else mate 

1 hour ago, Tonysco said:

That's you though,

then they need to adjust and help from the government to do so, not let's open it all back up. This will go on forever as people are impatient self centred dicks