BicepBandito

WHEN IS THIS BULLSH*T GOING TO END? IM JUST HOPING GYMS DON’T CLOSE AGAIN

55 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

Yes punish everyone, everyone is ignoring it, you go the gym that is not social distanced, you are around lots of people I am sure, people spread the virus so yes fvck them all and lockdown them

If "everyone" is ignoring it as you say, then the policy's of the government should change.

This is a democracy, not a dictatorship, the power of the government comes from the people. 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

Cuck

New word you learnt there I see, mate you are pathetic, seen you about double time loser 

Nazi Germany 1930s here we go, next its "Show me your Papers" and "Im just following orders"
Virus now can now tell the time ? It's like a Ponty Python sketch. 
SHEEP. GULLIBLE. SCAMDEMIC. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1333161/boris-johnson-coronavirus-uk-news-curfew-Bolton-lockdown-matt-hancock-cases-deaths-latest

Except it's not 1930s Germany or anything like it. As for the scamdemic, I would ike you to personally ask all the relatives of the 40000 confirmed deaths to convene in a zoom meeting when you can then label them all as sheeple and zombies and that it's all a load of nonsense and their relatives never had it. I'm sure they'll be very understanding. It isn't a pandemic that needs to be universally feared, in fact the scientists and government have been at pains to stress that for the vast majority it poses little risk. I don't fear it, I don't want it but I'm not scared but I am worried I'll pass it on to my mum or partners mum both of whom it could be far more serious for. So yes, it is frustrating having so much of my life impacted by something that actually poses me little risk and I can rant at home behind closed walls about it and declare f**k the vulnerable lets just get on with it but then my rational mind takes over and i can see the bigger picture. If we do end up in a position where we need id papers I would be deeply uneasy as history does show emergency rules and measures can wind up staying in place and of course there will always be those who abuse powers. BUT if they are implemented it will be seen as the lesser of 2 evils and a necessary measure to prevent a worse outcome. It won't have been the aim all along or the real reason behind COVID! Conspiracy theorists would have proclaimed rationing during the war as the elite deliberately starting WW2 in order to starve their populations rather than a response to decimated food supplies caused by German U boats sinking ships. A predicted outcome does not provide proof of a hypotheses in a sensible and balanced mind only in those wanting to fit a narrative. 

16 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

Except it's not 1930s Germany or anything like it. As for the scamdemic, I would ike you to personally ask all the relatives of the 40000 confirmed deaths to convene in a zoom meeting when you can then label them all as sheeple and zombies and that it's all a load of nonsense and their relatives never had it. I'm sure they'll be very understanding. It isn't a pandemic that needs to be universally feared, in fact the scientists and government have been at pains to stress that for the vast majority it poses little risk. I don't fear it, I don't want it but I'm not scared but I am worried I'll pass it on to my mum or partners mum both of whom it could be far more serious for. So yes, it is frustrating having so much of my life impacted by something that actually poses me little risk and I can rant at home behind closed walls about it and declare f**k the vulnerable lets just get on with it but then my rational mind takes over and i can see the bigger picture. If we do end up in a position where we need id papers I would be deeply uneasy as history does show emergency rules and measures can wind up staying in place and of course there will always be those who abuse powers. BUT if they are implemented it will be seen as the lesser of 2 evils and a necessary measure to prevent a worse outcome. It won't have been the aim all along or the real reason behind COVID! Conspiracy theorists would have proclaimed rationing during the war as the elite deliberately starting WW2 in order to starve their populations rather than a response to decimated food supplies caused by German U boats sinking ships. A predicted outcome does not provide proof of a hypotheses in a sensible and balanced mind only in those wanting to fit a narrative. 

There is no point trying to argue with these people. The arrogance with them is off the scale. I sometimes wonder if they believe all this shite or if it’s just a superiority complex style of behaviour , they say stuff with enough conviction that you must be stupid/inferior not to agree, therefore they have the upper hand in conversations that before they might not have had. 

21 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I think the country needs to man up. Virus ain’t going away, there isn’t going to be a vaccine. Can’t hide forever so we’ve just got to catch it, die or recover and move on.

I completely agree with this.they've already destryed the economy,and have most of the people,especially the o.a.p' s fearing for their lives.

It's unfortunate,but a sad fact people die.we all will one day.you can't put life on hold because of this though.

They're messing with people's basic human rights,and that's totally unacceptable.

Torture. If you wanted to punish someone living in solitary confinement by playing with them you would do something similiar to this. Give them freedom, take it away, then tell them you took it away because it was THEIR fault and not yours, give them half truths but then give them twice as many lies to add confusion and cognitive dissonance which then over time creates learned helplessness and submission in subjects (proven, hence why it is so effective). Tell them the world is coming down around them and it is their fault and they must find a way to fix it before it's too late. Then tell them they were too late in thinking of a genius idea to fix the problem they didn't create but also doesn't exist in the first place, so back into the hole you go!

This is torture of the entire population using all the states resources without repercussion because the whole context of this being a "state of emergency" means they can now get away with FAR MORE than what they were allowed to get away with before. And all the while all the foundations which exist to stand for the freedoms and rights of everybody on the planet are slowly being redefined so that when you do get released from solitary confinement you take much of that experience you had there with you for the rest of your lives and it is imprinted on you and everyone else. That's why kids are being indoctrinated so hard, because they will be the next generation who will be influencing the next generation after them. The result? Perpetual state of fear, blind subservience and complete control over the population by means of a traumatic event purposefully imprinted onto the population so orchestrate major changes in society and in the world.

Be prepared to see more tactics like this. The only time when this stops is when people realize the doors of the cell they are in are made out of glass and not hardened reinforced steel. And when they realize the only person who put them there was themselves they will be able to simply get up, smash down that door and they are free. This can't go on any longer when world governments have a majority of the population refusing to comply.

1 hour ago, daringhorse said:

Torture. If you wanted to punish someone living in solitary confinement by playing with them you would do something similiar to this. Give them freedom, take it away, then tell them you took it away because it was THEIR fault and not yours, give them half truths but then give them twice as many lies to add confusion and cognitive dissonance which then over time creates learned helplessness and submission in subjects (proven, hence why it is so effective). Tell them the world is coming down around them and it is their fault and they must find a way to fix it before it's too late. Then tell them they were too late in thinking of a genius idea to fix the problem they didn't create but also doesn't exist in the first place, so back into the hole you go!

This is torture of the entire population using all the states resources without repercussion because the whole context of this being a "state of emergency" means they can now get away with FAR MORE than what they were allowed to get away with before. And all the while all the foundations which exist to stand for the freedoms and rights of everybody on the planet are slowly being redefined so that when you do get released from solitary confinement you take much of that experience you had there with you for the rest of your lives and it is imprinted on you and everyone else. That's why kids are being indoctrinated so hard, because they will be the next generation who will be influencing the next generation after them. The result? Perpetual state of fear, blind subservience and complete control over the population by means of a traumatic event purposefully imprinted onto the population so orchestrate major changes in society and in the world.

Be prepared to see more tactics like this. The only time when this stops is when people realize the doors of the cell they are in are made out of glass and not hardened reinforced steel. And when they realize the only person who put them there was themselves they will be able to simply get up, smash down that door and they are free. This can't go on any longer when world governments have a majority of the population refusing to comply.

and yet we had far more stringent measures and punishments in place during WW2 and yet experienced a period post war of total boom and all those measures stopped. 

2 hours ago, Hong Kong phooey said:

I completely agree with this.they've already destryed the economy,and have most of the people,especially the o.a.p' s fearing for their lives.

It's unfortunate,but a sad fact people die.we all will one day.you can't put life on hold because of this though.

They're messing with people's basic human rights,and that's totally unacceptable.

In a sense I agree, death is a part of life and previous generations accepted that more than we do now. Advancements have made us expecting a cure for everything and governments to have the answers, in days of old they just saw it as s**t happens or God's will. The conspiracy nuts are like the devoutly religious, fearful of nature and desperate to believe there is a plan to it all only they've replaced God with a reptile elite. Bird flu had a mortality rate of 60% i believe but just wasn't able to be easily transmitted... imagine this virus meets up with a bird flu strain and they form a new virus with the mortality of one and the infection rate of the other. The reptile elite will be as f**ked as the rest of us, because there is no secret cabal pulling all the strings, there's just flesh and blood with money and influence but viruses don't give a s**t for social standings. 

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I think the country needs to man up. Virus ain’t going away, there isn’t going to be a vaccine. Can’t hide forever so we’ve just got to catch it, die or recover and move on.

I agree with what you say but the vaccine will be ready in the early months of next year or so they say 

1 hour ago, MTM1 said:

and yet we had far more stringent measures and punishments in place during WW2 and yet experienced a period post war of total boom and all those measures stopped. 

REAL planes that could REALLY be seen from above dropping REAL bombs that can be evidenced by REAL photos, REAL deaths and REAL memories of those who witnessed it. Germany REALLY wanted to take out all high profile targets. That REALLY happened and that was REAL war time circumstances. It also wasn't an agenda for the UK government to control the lives of everybody else around the world in the name of a threat that was only apparent to those on UK land. You are confusing urgent measures being taken to prevent legitimately high numbers of innocent people being blown to bits by falling German bombs with the psy-op going on right now to subdue the population into conforming to radical change they did not vote for in their respective democracies. Notice how this has happened without us asking for it. Notice how all the pathways the general public can contest this have been closed down. Notice how the party in power went against the people to take the UK out of EU despite an overwhelming U-Turn declared by the population, and so they are barely even trustworthy and should not even be in power.

There was no input by those who elected in the officials who run the country. It was all done through the use of a "state of emergency" to rush in change that otherwise would have NEVER EVER happened. And it's all being co-ordinated by unelected officials behind the scenes who are more like managers, directors and consultants than viable members of parliament who are using legitimately elected officials as a front to push the agenda. That has NOTHING to do with telling people to black out their windows, run into air raid shelters when the sirens start, ration food in times of potential instability and live a temporarily restricted lifestyle until the air campaigns stop.

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

That's a good strategy assuming everyone is happy that it might be their parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles who end up getting buried to pay the price of it. 

1 hour ago, daringhorse said:

REAL planes that could REALLY be seen from above dropping REAL bombs that can be evidenced by REAL photos, REAL deaths and REAL memories of those who witnessed it. Germany REALLY wanted to take out all high profile targets. That REALLY happened and that was REAL war time circumstances. It also wasn't an agenda for the UK government to control the lives of everybody else around the world in the name of a threat that was only apparent to those on UK land. You are confusing urgent measures being taken to prevent legitimately high numbers of innocent people being blown to bits by falling German bombs with the psy-op going on right now to subdue the population into conforming to radical change they did not vote for in their respective democracies. Notice how this has happened without us asking for it. Notice how all the pathways the general public can contest this have been closed down. Notice how the party in power went against the people to take the UK out of EU despite an overwhelming U-Turn declared by the population, and so they are barely even trustworthy and should not even be in power.

There was no input by those who elected in the officials who run the country. It was all done through the use of a "state of emergency" to rush in change that otherwise would have NEVER EVER happened. And it's all being co-ordinated by unelected officials behind the scenes who are more like managers, directors and consultants than viable members of parliament who are using legitimately elected officials as a front to push the agenda. That has NOTHING to do with telling people to black out their windows, run into air raid shelters when the sirens start, ration food in times of potential instability and live a temporarily restricted lifestyle until the air campaigns stop.

Can you name your sources for all this? Despite your statement of REAL this and REAL that there's still people who believe the holocaust was made up. 

6 hours ago, MTM1 said:

I would ike you to personally ask all the relatives of the 40000 confirmed deaths...

Confirmed you say? So we can identify what the cause of death is you say? So how come we can't properly test for it then? We can't test for it properly but we can 100% confirm people died from it. Explain to me that one. Makes sense. So if people are being diagnosed based on a very watery system, how do we ACTUALLY know what people are dying from? No test can confirm the cause of death was this virus. NONE. ZERO.NADA. This is on the record and in the public domain. So 40,000 deaths may very well be something as small as 10,000 deaths or maybe even 5,000 deaths and then the cause of death could have been anything but the presence of a virus we can't even prove is present.

And I get what you're saying about all the families and friends etc but I don't base my logic on primitive emotions and on group think. It's not my responsibility to deal with the dying of the world. Since when did that suddenly become a thing, it's ALL OUR responsibility to take accountability for people's deaths? Perhaps you can visit your local hospital and then attempt to cry a tear for every person who dies in that hospital every single day. I can guarantee before long, maybe an hour or so, maybe a day or two, you'd stop shedding tears and begin to realize it's not your fault and it's not your responsibility to deal with. Any doctor with enough experience in A&E and beyond will tell you the same thing. You will make a very sh*t medical professional if you believe it's your responsibility to feel punished for the deaths of others and let it destroy your life. People die everyday. Heartless! Tell me about it! But we live in a world of nearly 8 billion people! We have to be heartless to some degree to be able to function in a world where there are so many people that are not related to us and are seperate to us and of which we have no attachment to nor HAVE to have attachment to. You try and take the burden of 8 billion people living on this planet and see where you end up. I'll tell you where you will end up - in an early grave, because if you were to take all that weight on and believe it was your responsibility to be there for EVERY SINGLE person you'd kill yourself.

So spare the guilt trip. You wouldn't care so much if I dropped dead this second. Likewise I wouldn't care so much if you did. And that;'s how it's meant to be. It's called having a HEALTHY DISCONNECTION from everybody else. Otherwise, how can you live your life when you're letting the rest of the world live rent-free in your head? I would simply have that Zoom conference and speak the truth because as much as people have died they probably haven't died from what people are calling "the virus". "The virus" is a societal virus that has been deliberately created to break up society so the rulers can come in and take over. It's called divide and conquer and it's a real technique in the art of war, find out for yourself. Countries around the world use their ability to manipulate the enemy population so that they can defeat the soldiers more effectively because they turn their own populations against their very own soldiers. And now it's happening at home. And you are a good example of it in operation. I would question whether they died from "the virus" or whether it was potentially many other things such as comorbid health conditions. And if it was "the virus" ie a real infection which caused death it is, like the stats show, related to a VERY SMALL amount of people who have actually died. The question then turns towards who is among the ACTUAL dead for "the virus" and who is among the inflated fraudulent padding of the fake numbers to make it seem like the deaths are more than what they are.

Have an intelligent debate buddy. Don't try your emotional blackmail hoping people will turn to their primitive irrational emotional thinking. Just remember someone has died right now when you read this text - what are you going to do about it? Absolutely fu*king nothing, and do not pretend. You do not give a f*ck. Someone else deals with it. That's the world we live in, so do not pretend otherwise. We base whether it affects us on facts, not on monkey logic. And 99% of the time deaths of other people do not affect us because fortunately we live in such a densely populated world where we are disconnected from it happening, and this is done deliberately because we don't live in mud huts together huddling around camp fires in bands of 50 to 100 people. We live in huge cities where your neighbour probably wouldn't ring the police if they heard gun shots and someone running out of your flat into a car with the plates ripped off and thrown in the boot.

38 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

Can you name your sources for all this? Despite your statement of REAL this and REAL that there's still people who believe the holocaust was made up. 

38 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

Sure, here's a quick Wikipedia article on the UK's very own psy-op brigade;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77th_Brigade_(United_Kingdom)

And this is the well-known art of manipulating people using the internet with state sponsored propaganda, again, Wikipedia;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_Internet_sockpuppetry

And this is the concept of divide and conquer, or divide and rule as Wikipedia puts it, something used by rulers since time began to ensure their rule and to exert changes that otherwise wouldn't be accepted willingly by the people;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

That's a good strategy assuming everyone is happy that it might be their parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles who end up getting buried to pay the price of it. 

What's the alternative?

21 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

What's the alternative?

Not to put the management of this pandemic in the hands of UK-Muscle’s scientists and public health experts.