BUFFMAN

All these binge eating videos on Youtube...

Seem to be getting more and more popular.

It's not just the fatties that are at it, Matt Does Fitness and Rob Lipsett all do it.

How the frigg does someone get away with doing a ten thousand calorie challenge?  Don't get the appeal of watching someone eat.

24 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Seem to be getting more and more popular.

It's not just the fatties that are at it, Matt Does Fitness and Rob Lipsett all do it.

How the frigg does someone get away with doing a ten thousand calorie challenge?  Don't get the appeal of watching someone eat.

Do you know the story of Seamus Mcfeen......lol proper legend!

Matt and all the big names regurgitate after eating. It's disgusting if you think about it. Bulimia as a career.

Edit: I meant Matt Stonie.  A competitive eater. 100 hot dogs in 10 minutes etc. Can't really blame them. Lots of money involved and who wants to be a fat ass. Stonie is a millionaire 

1 minute ago, iron2000 said:

Matt and all the big names regurgitate after eating. It's disgusting if you think about it. Bulimia as a career.

Indeed, I did wonder that. 

Thing is, all these young kids watch these guys, thinking they are all natural, and can eat like that... Crazy stuff.

41 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Check out Beard Meats Food on YouTube, he does some cool challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9CjaAjsMMvaSghZB7-Kog

Hate watching that fucker eat. Food all over his beard. 

I pretty much only watch Matt stonie cos he goes more for speed than absolutely huge volume over a longer time. 

Either way, they're animals eating all the s**t they do. 

MattDoesFitness and Rob know about cico and will just increase their output and decrease calories after the insane binge 

YouTubers that do it for a living stick their finger down their throats after the videos done.

Some people don't even swallow the food, check out a YouTuber 'Always Hungry', she got exposed hahaha

Yeah not a fan of the' eat tonnes of scran for the sake of it' type events, but "Man vs Food" was pretty cool. Liked how he celebrated small(ish) businesses and advertised them to the general public.

9 hours ago, BicepBandito said:

MattDoesFitness and Rob know about cico and will just increase their output and decrease calories after the insane binge 

YouTubers that do it for a living stick their finger down their throats after the videos done.

Some people don't even swallow the food, check out a YouTuber 'Always Hungry', she got exposed hahaha

Yeah Gregg Doucette recently ripped into her a few times ?

2 hours ago, Zoob1234 said:

Yeah not a fan of the' eat tonnes of scran for the sake of it' type events, but "Man vs Food" was pretty cool. Liked how he celebrated small(ish) businesses and advertised them to the general public.

Yeah I must say, I did used to watch that, he was good. 

7 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Yeah I must say, I did used to watch that, he was good ?

There was a podcast where he explained all the medical safeguarding he used to make sure he didn't get sick or suffer long lasting damage from the challenges. I think the podcast was from "Ben Coomber Radio"? Was pretty interesting.

2 hours ago, Zoob1234 said:

There was a podcast where he explained all the medical safeguarding he used to make sure he didn't get sick or suffer long lasting damage from the challenges. I think the podcast was from "Ben Coomber Radio"? Was pretty interesting.

For some reason, every time I post an emoji on my phone, it's replacing it with a question mark.