Ken Hutchinson

Is it racist to call a black man, chocolate man?

49 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Guys your stereotyping the Irish with race horses now, I do draw the line somewhere you know :lol:

All good, originally from Greater Manchester, now reside in sunny Preston 

Danny

And the name Danny...Daaaannnyyy Boooooyyyyy!!!

47 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Ah yes, the 70's and 80's.....the era of the 'APL'.  Not sure they actually existed, but was written on underpasses everywhere.

Can't believe MickeyE's not already here, screaming racist at everyone....

You still butthurt cos I debunked your weirdo Gary Lineker thread? 

Quite the little snowflake you're turning out to be. Lol 

3 hours ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Apparently not, well if they promote themselves as chocolate men, does that mean we can call them chocolate men lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/12608125/chocolate-men-black-strip-group/

PS all 8 inchers to boot.

Easiest way to find out, go out and approach 10 or so random black fellas. (aggoty little dudes don't count)

Get their attention by shouting "oh chocolate man"  

Report back tomorrow with your findings. 

I wouldn't say it's racist, it is unpleasant or derogatory but isn't racism the favouring of one person over another based purely on colour or creed?  Therefore not giving a job to someone purely because they're black is racist

2 hours ago, Juicehead99 said:

Is calling a Pakistani person a paki racist?

I'm a brit and I'm from Britain 

It’s ironic especially when placed after the word dirty/filthy/stinking as the word ‘paki’ means pure and clean. Good ol Brit spakkers who are actually thick as shite! 

There’s a tiny nugget of general knowledge for all you non-lifting roiders who spend all day on here and couldn’t bench a 15kg bar on your TTM 150/900/100 cycle (who needs maffs in the reel wurld :thumbup1: )

51 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Easiest way to find out, go out and approach 10 or so random black fellas. (aggoty little dudes don't count)

Get their attention by shouting "oh chocolate man"  

Report back tomorrow with your findings. 

I didn’t know you could talk to the dead MickeyE lol

23 hours ago, MickeyE said:

You still butthurt cos I debunked your weirdo Gary Lineker thread? 

Quite the little snowflake you're turning out to be. Lol 

Lol, the only butthurt person seemed to be you!!  I didn't give a shite about the video, or what you thought about it. 

You're a thick fcuk aren't you @MickeyE ?  Now switch that laptop off and get to sleep - all the tapping away's distracting your mom while she's trying to give me a blow job :thumb

1 minute ago, EpicSquats said:

I used to live opposite a black family as a kid. They used to call me Chalky Mc paleface and would take turns kicking me. In the balls every time I went outside. 

Looking back it was probably a bit racist.

Lol, yeah, just a bit. 

7 hours ago, squeezemyhernia said:

I hate all the 'is this racist' malarky...  A racist is someone who will think less of someone from another race

I am not a racist but I find some 'racist' jokes funny, not because of the racism but the stereotype, same reason I would find a joke about I dunno any other joke based on stereotyping funny

I just hate how people get so butt hurt and dunno what to say and what is allowed to be said 'I am proud to be black' good on you man 'I am proud to be white' you a racist peiece of s**t....

Like what the f**k I just do not get it whatsoever 

If someone has the same colour skin as chocolate then calling them a chocolate man would only be deemed racist if said hatefully

Same as calling someone who is red a tomato man 

If anyone ever calls me racist I just reply saying I got 4 black tyres and a coloured TV I ain't no mother fu**ing racist.

15 hours ago, KETONES said:

The only people I hear talking about race all the time are racists themselves.

correct!

i think words like coon, the N-word, should be banned from music as its degrading for black people, surely? Shouldnt be used in this day and age.

8 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

correct!

i think words like coon, the N-word, should be banned from music as its degrading for black people, surely? Shouldnt be used in this day and age.

Lauren Hill - Black Rage lol

Everything mentioned in that song is being done in Africa right now by Africans to Africans and worse but that’s not important?

It’s only important if white people did it to black people? Oh the outrage lol!!

Have a look at the mugabes, kabuga and babatu types over the years ethnic cleansing, genocide, government corruption resulting in starvation confiscated charity funds to support illegal wars etc!

The west is laughable!

Once as a young boy of maybe 9 years old, an older black kid walked up to me  on the school playground during playtime and called me "Nutella boy". I said "Why are you calling me that?". He said "because you white kids just love Nutella"with a big smirk on his face.  "No way, that's just not true" I replied. I felt a strange uncomfortable feeling, like i'd been insulted in a way that I never had before. The black kid rummaged around in his pocket for a second and pulled out an unopened jar of Nutella. He took the lid off, removed the paper seal and offered it to me saying" Go on, you know you want it". I frowned at him in anger and defiance, but I couldn't resist. I snatched the jar of Nutella off him, and 10 seconds later the jar was empty and I had Nutella all round my mouth.

The black kid walked off laughing. He knew he had proven himself right, and I felt humiliated. I knew I had let my entire race down. It was truly a dark day, not only for me, but for all white people on the planet earth. 

9 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Once as a young boy of maybe 9 years old, an older black kid walked up to me  on the school playground during playtime and called me "Nutella boy". I said "Why are you calling me that?". He said "because you white kids just love Nutella"with a big smirk on his face.  "No way, that's just not true" I replied. I felt a strange uncomfortable feeling, like i'd been insulted in a way that I never had before. The black kid rummaged around in his pocket for a second and pulled out an unopened jar of Nutella. He took the lid off, removed the paper seal and offered it to me saying" Go on, you know you want it". I frowned at him in anger and defiance, but I couldn't resist. I snatched the jar of Nutella off him, and 10 seconds later the jar was empty and I had Nutella all round my mouth.

The black kid walked off laughing. He knew he had proven himself right, and I felt humiliated. I knew I had let my entire race down. It was truly a dark day, not only for me, but for all white people on the planet earth. 

Is there anything they won't deal in?!  You're lucky he didn't get you hooked and start pimping you out.  Was it Bradford?