Sign in to follow this  
sean m

Cruise amount

28 minutes ago, strong_man20 said:

btw we should discuss a different thread regarding what is the best trt?  Sustanon or Enanthate/Cyp?  I like sustanon because when you inject, you feel an instant spike from the combination of long and fast acting esters.  Deconate ester lasts up to 14 days so allows for a more prolonged injection frequency.  Its the gold standard for UK trt.

Many use test prop injected bi weekly do don’t rule it out 

On 08/09/2020 at 2:40 PM, MrGRoberts said:

I’m doing 0.2ml Monday, Wednesday, Friday of a 250mg per ML Test Enanthate. So 150mg per week. 

Feel a lot better with stable levels. If I do it all at once near the end of the week I feel like crap. 

So why not use prop 

16 hours ago, Tricky said:

So why not use prop 

I have swapped to prop today actually to see if I feel any difference. I am keeping a tiny bit of Test E in so when I stop prop I’ve always got Test E in me (I’m on TRT) 

My cruise ranges from 250-300mg test e a week.

Current blast is 1000mg test and 800mg deca. 4 weeks into that at the moment. 

Never done TRT in my life although when I do I'd imagine it'll be around 125mg test a week.

On 13/09/2020 at 11:09 PM, swole troll said:

No it doesn't. You can use the terms interchangeably but when you say trt whilst injecting yourself with gear you've obtained without a prescription you're just a recreational steroid user.

If it's administered by a doctor it's trt.  

Just like if I take a generic valium at the same dose as someone prescribed it I'm not on a course of valium I'm just taking it recreationally. 

The words do matter as this is how we differentiate things. 

Trt = medically prescribed pharmaceutical synthetic testosterone.

Cruise = a lesser dose then what you would blast on, which are both arbitrary doses made up by steroid users. 

You say 'if you're above your natural limit you've been on steroids a while and therefore don't need to be here for advice'

So can I assume from this statement that you are not above your natural limit and have not been training or taking gear for very long as I've seen you seeking advice on this forum.

Regardless, what you believe is the correct dose for you is just that, it doesn't really matter to someone with loftier goals than simply surpassing their natural limit, some people want to achieve bigger goals than others at a greater cost to their health than perhaps you are willing to.

You're so fixated on the literal definition of trt any further discussion is pointless

Let's just agree to disagree and move on, I'll carry on using terms trt and cruise interchangeably and you'll keep on frothing at the mouth every time anyone does that

27 minutes ago, Malin said:

You're so fixated on the literal definition of trt any further discussion is pointless

Let's just agree to disagree and move on, I'll carry on using terms trt and cruise interchangeably and you'll keep on frothing at the mouth every time anyone does that

I think as a mod he's just trying to preserve this as a board that people can look to for advice...both for trt and recreational use

Using the terms cruise and trt interchangably does detract from that

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

I think as a mod he's just trying to preserve this as a board that people can look to for advice...both for trt and recreational use

Using the terms cruise and trt interchangably does detract from that

As I said for me it makes sense to use both terms interchangeably in certain scenarios as purpose of both is it put one's test level in upper range of natural limit, but anyone is welcome to disagree as they wish.

1 hour ago, Malin said:

As I said for me it makes sense to use both terms interchangeably in certain scenarios as purpose of both is it put one's test level in upper range of natural limit, but anyone is welcome to disagree as they wish.

You've just given a very loose description of only one of those terms...trt

It's certainly not the definition of a cruise...unless of course you think those cruising on 250 or 300 test are in the upper range of natural limits?

They are two totally seperate terms mate...there's really no getting away from that

And saying that "to you" they are interchangeable doesnt make them so...just like someone being a t**t and jabbing a fork into their kitchen socket doesn't mean they're receiving electric shock therapy lol

1 hour ago, Malin said:

You've just given a very loose description of only one of those terms...trt

It's certainly not the definition of a cruise...unless of course you think those cruising on 250 or 300 test are in the upper range of natural limits?

They are two totally seperate terms mate...there's really no getting away from that

And saying that "to you" they are interchangeable doesnt make them so...just like someone being a t**t and jabbing a fork into their kitchen socket doesn't mean they're receiving electric shock therapy lol

3 hours ago, Malin said:

I'm perfectly calm buddy, you're the one that has resorted to goading comments like 'frothing at the mouth' when I'm merely correcting someone below the natural limit, using steroids and in need of educating by your own admission as you're still on the forum:

"If you're above natural limit then you've been on gear and training long enough to know what works for you to hold onto your gains when cruising and you don't need advice from here"

So yes you are welcome to disagree and continue to use the terms incorrectly but myself and others will continue to correct those that do so for the benefit of others.

On 07/09/2020 at 8:21 PM, Darrenwins said:

Me personally, I'm on 200mg of test c every 10 days, been on it for over 2 years

This dose of test e E10D worked for me during the lock down tbf.

Held a fair amount of weight worh minimal weights and training 

On 9/13/2020 at 6:09 PM, swole troll said:

No it doesn't. You can use the terms interchangeably but when you say trt whilst injecting yourself with gear you've obtained without a prescription you're just a recreational steroid user.

If it's administered by a doctor it's trt.  

Just like if I take a generic valium at the same dose as someone prescribed it I'm not on a course of valium I'm just taking it recreationally. 

The words do matter as this is how we differentiate things. 

Trt = medically prescribed pharmaceutical synthetic testosterone.

Cruise = a lesser dose then what you would blast on, which are both arbitrary doses made up by steroid users. 

You say 'if you're above your natural limit you've been on steroids a while and therefore don't need to be here for advice'

So can I assume from this statement that you are not above your natural limit and have not been training or taking gear for very long as I've seen you seeking advice on this forum.

Regardless, what you believe is the correct dose for you is just that, it doesn't really matter to someone with loftier goals than simply surpassing their natural limit, some people want to achieve bigger goals than others at a greater cost to their health than perhaps you are willing to.

TRT doses are arbitrary as well. Plenty of quacks willing to write prescriptions for 200-300mg test a week at least here in the U.S.

Most doctors even endocrinologist are retards. 

They'll put anyone over 30 on TRT without making them try lifestyle/diet changes first.

So the only distinction is pharma grade and its easy enough to get that in a lot of countries without a script. 

So cruise=trt. Lol.

5 hours ago, shredcity said:

TRT doses are arbitrary as well. Plenty of quacks willing to write prescriptions for 200-300mg test a week at least here in the U.S.

They'll put anyone over 30 on TRT without making them try lifestyle/diet changes first.

So the only distinction is pharma grade and its easy enough to get that in a lot of countries without a script. 

So cruise=trt. Lol.

Doses of all kinds of medication by doctors are flexible mate...

Pain relief, anti depressants, antibiotics

It's not just about the dosage

The defining point is that trt is prescribed by a medical professional...and to be fair, just because in one country this isn't done professionally (ie: guys only being given the dose needed to "replace" natural test levels), doesn't mean cruise=trt

From my understanding,  in the US, if you find the right private DR and will pay enough, you can get prescribed pretty much anything

So a country where DR=drug dealer probably isn't the best example lol

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Doses of all kinds of medication by doctors are flexible mate...

Pain relief, anti depressants, antibiotics

It's not just about the dosage

The defining point is that trt is prescribed by a medical professional...and to be fair, just because in one country this isn't done professionally (ie: guys only being given the dose needed to "replace" natural test levels), doesn't mean cruise=trt

From my understanding,  in the US, if you find the right private DR and will pay enough, you can get prescribed pretty much anything

So a country where DR=drug dealer probably isn't the best example lol

Marc Lobliner has a script for:

Test 300mg

Anadrol 50mg

Nandrolone (not sure on dose) 

A Hgh secretagogue. Not ipam or ghrp I forget name. 

So as you say, in USA with money and the right doc you can get a full blown AAS cycle. 

2 hours ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Test 300mg

Anadrol 50mg

So as you say, in USA with money and the right doc you can get a full blown AAS cycle. 

That’s not a bad cruise , might see what my quack says about something like that for trt 

1 hour ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Test 300mg

Anadrol 50mg

Haha well I didnt know that...but it illustrates my point nicely

I think we've got to call things what they are rather than let lines get blurred...

In the 7 or 8 years I've been on ukm we've gone from a very  small minority on B&C...to everyone wanting to do it...

Even had one guy yesterday asking about injection frequency of enanthate and prop and what arimidex dosage to use...on a cruise!!! So, guys without basic first cycle knowledge jumping on B&C

If we let terms get used interchangeably then the wrong advice is going out to these guys

Just now, stuey99 said:

Haha well I didnt know that...but it illustrates my point nicely

I think we've got to call things what they are rather than let lines get blurred...

In the 7 or 8 years I've been on ukm we've gone from a very  small minority on B&C...to everyone wanting to do it...

Even had one guy yesterday asking about injection frequency of enanthate and prop and what arimidex dosage to use...on a cruise!!! So, guys without basic first cycle knowledge jumping on B&C

If we let terms get used interchangeably then the wrong advice is going out to these guys

I’m thinking about b&c. Can you tell me what’s the best tablets for test on cruise and what gauge pin I need for them?

8 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m thinking about b&c. Can you tell me what’s the best tablets for test on cruise and what gauge pin I need for them?

You mean you have to inject stuff on a cruise? WTF... I was just expecting a nice trip to the Caribbean :lol:

On 24/09/2020 at 3:45 AM, shredcity said:

So cruise=trt. Lol.

No point arguing mate, cRuIsE iS nOt tRt, end of story