Sign in to follow this  
ted2016

steroids to rebuild after surgery?

I have currently been off cycle for nearly a year now as I knew I would be having an op on my shoulder at some point, now everything is done and i am just starting rehab etc i was wondering if i could help my recovery by going back on cycle. 

I had an op on my tendon but they had to de attach the tendon and bicep and re attach to do this, in 2 weeks i can start lifting light weights again as part of my rehab but wondered is anyone else has gone on cycle to aid recover and how they got on??

i am thinking HGH test tren and anavar???? I only ever really cut, not looking to pile on the mass but would like to kill 2 birds with one stone by aiding the recovery and leaning out again. 

Any info or thoughts would be apricated.

Ted 

I can appreciate your wanting to make up lost ground etc but I would 100% advise to be patients take your time. Steroids will strengthen the muscles but not the connective tissue so much. Therefore you'll have the strength to push more than your tendon can handle, imagine if you damage it again!! Just stick with it slowly slowly and remember every session is a step forwards no matter how small. 

22 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

I can appreciate your wanting to make up lost ground etc but I would 100% advise to be patients take your time. Steroids will strengthen the muscles but not the connective tissue so much. Therefore you'll have the strength to push more than your tendon can handle, imagine if you damage it again!! Just stick with it slowly slowly and remember every session is a step forwards no matter how small. 

@ted2016 I’d agree with this but I work in rehab so I would agree with keeping it natural.

I’m sure someone will chime in re: peptides/gh and ability to help with recovery. Certainly rule out tren as this has zero place in surgery recovery. 

Peptides and patience. 

Get as close as you can back to your old off cycle strength levels before going on. 

GH at 2-3iu ed and 250mcg bpc 157 3x per day would accelerate the healing process nicely, provided you don't hurt yourself getting too excited too soon.