Sign in to follow this  
OptimumPT

Cheap Pre Workout

If you are looking for a simple & cheap pre workout I have posted this up which can be bought with my 40% Discount Code.

Usual 10g serving is 3 scoops but actually flavour & effects improved by adding 1 or 2 scoops more. Still cost effective as a 30 serving is discounted to £9.60

Adding a couple of scoops brings the Citruline Malate, Beta-Alanine & Caffeine up nicely.

If you double dosed you are still getting 15 servings for less than £10 at a dosage of Citrulline Malate 6g, Beta- Alanine 3.2g & Caffeine 250mg, Protein 10.2g

C53CB665-CA71-476B-9DE1-15BC095A50A0.jpeg

462B9577-D654-4E63-9062-B2A85AFFF196.png

2 hours ago, Shergar said:

That's a lot of scoops for "one serving" buddy

Danny

Yeah, I don’t know why they put in a small scoop, they do it with Instant Whey Pro as well, so 3 scoops = 1 serving

This pre workout is aimed at those wanting a bit of a boost without too much stims but I just wanted to show that you can stim it up a bit & it’s still cheap enough.  Double dosed it ends up with a profile like Muscle Bomb but without BCAA’s

2 minutes ago, AestheticManlet said:

Performance charge from bodybuilding warehouse. 40 servings typically 7.50 on offer, tastes nice. Stack it with some bulk citrulline malate and you have a  cheap effective pwo.

their Warrior Rage is good value as well.

too potent for me, makes me edgy later in the day, but you can sometimes pick a tub up for about a 10er when offers are on. 45x servings per tub too. Last you months.

1 minute ago, Clubber Lang said:

their Warrior Rage is good value as well.

too potent for me, makes me edgy later in the day, but you can sometimes pick a tub up for about a 10er when offers are on. 45x servings per tub too. Last you months.

Yeah im a fan of warrior rage, used it a lot in past and they've improved the flavours recently too. 

Id use either but typically I buy when I'm stocking on other things and bbw usually offer 50%+ off own brand so conveniently I get own brand when I buy other stuff I need. 

20 minutes ago, AestheticManlet said:

Yeah im a fan of warrior rage, used it a lot in past and they've improved the flavours recently too. 

Id use either but typically I buy when I'm stocking on other things and bbw usually offer 50%+ off own brand so conveniently I get own brand when I buy other stuff I need. 

yeah i usually always grab as much as possible when they have a 50+% offer on. Whey isolate, Glutamine, Vitamins etc.

BP is very good too. Plus they use DPD for next day delivery, were as BBW use Hermes and their wank.

DPD are quality in my area, same 2 drivers depending on which direction parcel is from, both have the Franchise so they get to know you. Hermes, Yodel are terrible.

22 hours ago, AestheticManlet said:

I do prefer dpd but I haven't had a problem with hermes really.

Yodel just no.

DPD has always been good for me,

Hermes and Yodel are crap, you'll get your item quicker if the seller puts it in a river and lets it gently float to you.  More reliable too. 

This stuff is good, and £25 for a kilo isnt breaking the bank;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Workout-ACTIVATE-V4-Creatine-AAKG-Beta-Alanine-Citrulline-Malate-Caffeine/283424575675?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Cheap pre workout just means tasty expensive caffeine and underdosed ingredients that only at a minute benefit even when dosed correctly.

Only pre wos I use are the ones that cause a come down and end up getting banned. 

Reason being is they actually do what I want them to, give me a huge spike in energy and performance once or twice a training cycle (3-4 months) 

If I just want a pump and stimulation I'll drink a black coffee and eat a pack of beetroot.