GorsBoy

First Cycle Advice: Test E 300mg

Hi all,

This may be a little lengthy but I just wanted to get some advice and ensure I'm doing things the right way before I start my first cycle.

So after doing a lot of research I came to the decision that cycling Test E alone on your first cycle is the best thing to do (right?). 

So here's  few details about myself first:

I'm 6ft4, I weigh 235lb, and I'd say I'm roughly 15-16% BF. I'm 24, and I've been training since 16. I'd like to say I'm an experience lifter, and my knowledge of the general fitness industry, and working out is very good. However, being natural, my knowledge of Steroids up until now has been zero

My plan is to cycle 300mg Test E alone, for 12 weeks, injecting twice a week, 0.5ml each shot. (1ml=300mg).

Does the above sound ok and right with you guys?

Here are some pictures of my current shape:

2.png
1.png

Is this picture showcasing your muscles or taken at this angle so everyone can look at your bollocks?

Either way, you're the same guy that said they had never done any drugs at all, never touched alcohol and now wanted to jump on the gear and asked on the TM forum the basic same question and posted the same pictures. So, I am going to say that you're a troll.

https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/first-cycle-advice-needed.34539/#post-1147412

38 minutes ago, JusJamin said:

Is this picture showcasing your muscles or taken at this angle so everyone can look at your bollocks?

Either way, you're the same guy that said they had never done any drugs at all, never touched alcohol and now wanted to jump on the gear and asked on the TM forum the basic same question and posted the same pictures. So, I am going to say that you're a troll.

Not gonna lie, I didn't even notice the muscles! 

Tagging @Cronus in, can you just do another photo bending over specifically so he can judge if he would bum you or not? 

On a serious note, would up it to 500mg (1.7ml a week if dosed at 300) , whether you split the jabs or do it in one hit is up to you. Run it for 12-16 weeks and then make sure you PCT properly and have some time off to recover. 

Also, plenty of decent labs to choose from, loads that are well rated on here. Don’t go buying some Albanian pharma grade stuff that no one has heard of.

- Rohm

- Southern Ghost

- Dark Ghost

- Dimensions

- Inone

- Nexus

If you're legit 100% natural then you look great, there's plenty on gear look smaller and less developed than you. Just shows good genes, training and nutrition can achieve a lot. With gear you'll look awesome. 

You've done thing the right way around. If you've been lifting for so long and haven't touched gear you're primed to get the most out of taking it seeing as the amount of time you've been lifting will have got you closer to what could be considered your genetic potential. For someone natural you're also in really good shape. There are lots of guys out there who have been on the juice for a long time who have sadly never been able to acquire a very well proportioned physique like yours.You'll get a lot of trolls claiming you are a troll because they don't look as good while spending much of their hard earned cash on PEDs to supposedly look better and get better. You could be a troll but it doesn't bother me. Not my problem if you're so messed up to create posts on the internet for whatever twisted reasons lay in your mind. All I know is trolling is heavily linked to persons wellbeing and mental health (or lack thereof) and lots of research shows trolls are not very happy hence why they are trolls.

All that being said, 300mg is adequate for a first cycle. Test E is also one of the most favoured compounds to start on so you're good to go. Some will say that 400-500mg is somewhere more ideal but I guess that depends entirely on your goals and because the 400-500 mark is considered a mild dose compared to going above that so it's beginner friendly. Mild meaning in comparison to how far you can take the boat out with compounds like Test E ie 800mg+. You are still way above what a man produces every week; around 100-150mg.

You mentioned nothing about AI and so prepare to face a very common side effect of pumping your body with supraphysiological doses of testosterone, which is your body returning the favour by also increasing oestrogen levels to try and balance things out. Puffy nipples, gyno, heightened emotional state, depression, erratic mood swings etc. It's not uncommon for 250lb bodybuilders to burst out crying watching EastEnders because their bodies have high levels of the female hormone. It also can be a REAL b*tch if and when it gets out of control as your body does not handle it well. So I'd think about learning more about what you might need to take along side Test E. Something like anastrozole is perfect, 0.5mg every other time you may need to take it, or every 3-4 days if you just want to keep a schedule. Sometimes you may not need to take an AI and sometimes you'll feel different and notice extra water weight etc. You'll get used to spotting this the more the cycle goes on.

PCT as well? You just planning on shutting down your natural T production and carrying on with your life like nothing happened? That's pretty ballsy, also could be pretty hazardous as well. You WILL shut down your natural testosterone so you WILL need to help to bring that back up. You can use clomid and nolvadex for this. I don't want to provide all the answers as you should be looking at this FIRST before looking at the meat and potatoes of your first cycle.

Also... you WILL blow up taking gear for the first time, especially when you're already at a very decent stage in your journey. Prepare to see some amazing gains with such a solid base to work from. Respect the hormones, look after yourself, and remember to come off correctly and then evaluate your experience before rushing to jump straight back on, or remain on. Eat well, sleep well, recover enough, have a decent program in place etc.

Yeah apologies for the photos.

Thanks everyone for your input.

@daringhorse can’t thank you enough for the information. I forgot to mention my PCT. I’ve got Novaldex ordered alone. Do you think I should get Clomid too?

A friend told me you can use Novaldex as an AI. Was he talking trash? 

Thanks once again.

On 07/09/2020 at 12:19 PM, JusJamin said:

He wants to be bummed by men on tren ??

Your chest / arms / shoulders / traps look good already...just be aware that going on gear moves away from that softer natural look that some actually prefer...certainly a lot of women. Just sayin...

On 07/09/2020 at 12:09 AM, GorsBoy said:

Hi all,

This may be a little lengthy but I just wanted to get some advice and ensure I'm doing things the right way before I start my first cycle.

So after doing a lot of research I came to the decision that cycling Test E alone on your first cycle is the best thing to do (right?). 

I'm 6ft4, I weigh 235lb, and I'd say I'm roughly 15-16% BF. I'm 24, and I've been training since 16. I'd like to say I'm an experience lifter, and my knowledge of the general fitness industry, and working out is very good. However, being natural, my knowledge of Steroids up until now has been zero

My plan is to cycle 300mg Test E alone, for 12 weeks, injecting twice a week, 0.5ml each shot. (1ml=300mg).

Here are some pictures of my current shape:

2.png
1.png

You a big peppa pig fan? 

On 07/09/2020 at 12:09 AM, GorsBoy said:

Hi all,

The dose is fine and the length of cycle is also fine 

what I haven’t heard you mention in your post is getting blood done first to see your starting point or getting blood done at the 6 week in mark to see the effects the testosterone is have on your blood panel and also bloods at the end .

to many people forgot to get bloods done at baseline before you start so you have an accurate point of reference it’s all well and good getting blood done at the end of a cycle after a pct but it honestly is a waste of  money by that point . 

Also in terms of an ai at the dose you are suggesting this really is not needed contrary to popular Belief estro is not the devil it’s actually essential to building optimal amounts of muscle there are many studies which have proved this over many years , it’s only at higher doses do the use of AI have its role 

at your suggested dose I personally would have nolvadex on hand in case of any signs of gyno 

if you do feel the need for an AI  I would suggest aromasin over Adex as adex will play havoc  with HDL and LDL 

and lastly if a lot of what I have said has gone over your head I would suggest you do a lot more research into the whole subject of PED’S before starting a cycle of anything 

Good Luck