Sign in to follow this  
SwoleTip

Just had an argument with someone about child support

Didnt read the story fully because it was a quick snapshot but it said something about the actor charlie sheen being ordered to pay $55k a month in child support. 

So i started by saying that male celebrities always get screwed due to child support payments. And i also referenced the recent case, where Dr dre's wife was seeking 2 million a month in child support.  The woman agreed the dr dre's case was excessive, but then said the other cases where celebrties pay 50k a month (also brendan fraser had to pay 50k+ a month) are not excessive and completely justified due to their lifestyle. 

And she also said i dont know how hard it is to raise a child, because i have no children, and how expensive it is and hard working etc.  I said that 50k is far too much, and that 9/10 times the woman didn't play a part in creating the brand/business and shouldnt be entitled to that amount. The argument was going to get quite heated so i just let it go, but she was adamant the majority of child support payments are justified

1 minute ago, SwoleTip said:

Didnt read the story fully because it was a quick snapshop but it said something about the actor charlie sheen being ordered to pay $55k a month in child support. 

So i started by saying that male celebrities always get screwed due to child support payments. And i also referenced the recent case, where Dr dre's wife was seeking 2 million a month in child support.  The woman agreed the dr dre's case was excessive, but then said the other cases where celebrties pay 50k a month (also brendan fraser had to pay 50k+ a month) are not excessive.

And she also said i dont know how hard it is to raise a child, because i have no children, and how expensive it is and hard working etc.  The argument was going to get quite heated so i just let it go but she was adamant the majority of child support payments are justified that celebrties pay. 

Oh you silly fool. How can any woman pay for a kid on less than 50 grand a month? Do you think gold plated nappies grow on trees?

9 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

Oh you silly fool. How can any woman pay for a kid on less than 50 grand a month? Do you think gold plated nappies grow on trees?

She started saying that private school is expensive and that i dont understand anything because i dont have a child :lol:

It doesn’t even make sense why do you need 50k a month for child support? That will just make you loaded. I’m not even no where near 50k a month doing full time work. Average working job gives you around 1k a month so it doesn’t even make sense how that much can be allowed. If she wants the rich dad spoil the kid then let him do it himself and let him help out with money himself 

I think US law is angled that the person who is lodging for child maintenance should be able to maintain their existing lifestyle, hence why if Jeff Bezos had kids and then ended up paying support, he wouldn’t be paying £100 a month, he’d be paying exorbitant amounts so that his ex-wife and kids could maintain the same or similar lifestyle as though the divorce hadn’t happened.

35 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

I think US law is angled that the person who is lodging for child maintenance should be able to maintain their existing lifestyle, hence why if Jeff Bezos had kids and then ended up paying support, he wouldn’t be paying £100 a month, he’d be paying exorbitant amounts so that his ex-wife and kids could maintain the same or similar lifestyle as though the divorce hadn’t happened.

Same in the UK. A bloke I knew had his ex hitting him up for £5k a month. Justified that she spent 20 years living a particular lifestyle and that she had to let her career go to bring up the kids. Think they settled on £3k a month!! That was after he left her the entire house, paid off of course. 

21 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

A bloke I knew had his ex hitting him up for £5k a month. 

My ex's ex got away with paying nothing... he had a good job, house, cars, steroids etc.

At one point I got him to pay £160 a month but that didn't last long, he prefered to make excuses and I pay for his two kids upkeep.

3 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

She started saying that private school is expensive and that i dont understand anything because i dont have a child :lol:

It’s not the fact the woman didn’t help create the brand or make the fathers money. It’s simple a percentage of annual income. My ex wife and kids mother didn’t get my job or work the hours I do. That said 1st of every month she gets 16% 

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

My ex's ex got away with paying nothing... he had a good job, house, cars, steroids etc.

At one point I got him to pay £160 a month but that didn't last long, he prefered to make excuses and I pay for his two kids upkeep.

You must not of went rhe legal CSA route. Either than or he was being paid cash in had as if your legit there is no way around paying CSA 

50 minutes ago, Tricky said:

It’s not the fact the woman didn’t help create the brand or make the fathers money. It’s simple a percentage of annual income. My ex wife and kids mother didn’t get my job or work the hours I do. That said 1st of every month she gets 16% 

16% is a lot man, its such bollocks. Surely it should just go towards food/clothes/childcare that neither of you can provide/school trips... In reality she'll be spending that on her car repayments or something. It's mad. 

For me that'd be £450 a month, that's a fu**ing big dent of my wage that's the difference between half my mortgage repayment. I've always thought about £200 is more than fair. 

2 hours ago, TERBO said:

Should have given him a good hiding. Did he still see them/look after them?

4 minutes ago, Toranator said:

16% is a lot man, its such bollocks. Surely it should just go towards food/clothes/childcare that neither of you can provide/school trips... In reality she'll be spending that on her car repayments or something. It's mad. 

For me that'd be £450 a month, that's a fu**ing big dent of my wage that's the difference between half my mortgage repayment. I've always thought about £200 is more than fair. 

It’s sick mate. The csa have a calculator. The only good thing is that if you have your kids more often you pay less. It’s a tough one, I say pay for things that need paying for ; clothes/shoes/school trips/etc. But then if the ex can’t afford a house (until she finds another bloke) do you want your kids living with her AT least 50% of the time in some s**t hole? I’d rather pay some dosh to avoid that 

6 hours ago, Tricky said:

You must not of went rhe legal CSA route. Either than or he was being paid cash in had as if your legit there is no way around paying CSA 

6 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Should have given him a good hiding. Did he still see them/look after them?

He was an idiot but clever enough to have nothing in his name, also frequently changed jobs so hard for CSA to track down.

I did eventually get things sorted including proper access, he then moved abroad for a bit and we had to start again.

Wasn't worth the hassle so long story short, I put other things in place that benefitted us/kids and he adhered to it.

Seen what dr dre ex wife is wantingzzz
She wants $2million a month for temporary spouse support; 

Laundry and cleaning $10,000 month

Clothes $135 000 a month 

Education $60,000 a month 

Entertainment $900,000 month 

Charitable contributions $125,000  month 

Mortgage $100,000 a month 

Phone, telephone and email $20,000

fukn lol at murica

10 hours ago, TERBO said:

"His two kids" 

Are they not your's  ? 

On 05/09/2020 at 7:04 PM, Toranator said:

I pay £382.50 a month for both mine. On top of that I spend easy 200 a month when I have them dining out on toys ice cream ect 

17 minutes ago, Tricky said:

On top of that I spend easy 200 a month when I have them dining out on toys ice cream ect 

No offense mate but sounds like you're trying to buy their love by spoiling them... are you feeling guilty or just out to make their mum look bad?

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

No offense mate but sounds like you're trying to buy their love by spoiling them... are you feeling guilty or just out to make their mum look bad?

None taking mate 4 days a week works out around 18 days a month so that’s less than £10 per day. If you can tell me how to feed two young sons under £10 per day plus taking them to parks, zoo, bowling, cinema ect then I’m all ears 

12 minutes ago, Tricky said:

None taking mate 4 days a week works out around 18 days a month so that’s less than £10 per day. 

Wow at 4 days a week you have them more than their mum, or at least a 50/50 split of care... seems a bit excessive that you're paying nearly £400 a month to her!

None of my business really but does she also work?

9 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Wow at 4 days a week you have them more than their mum, or at least a 50/50 split of care... seems a bit excessive that you're paying nearly £400 a month to her!

None of my business really but does she also work?

She works in the precious metals department for gold diggers 

Just kidding, I'm sure she is a lovely lady 

I live by the rule of "3 don'ts" when it comes to women:

• Don't cohabitate
  • Don't marry
  • Don't under any circumstances have kids

Those who brake the rule of 3 don'ts eventually find out personally what divorce rape feels like. They find out the hard way what it's like to have their ex waifu poisoning their kids against them while sleeping with some ex con in a house the divorce awarded her.

The west is completely cucked now and family courts are heavily biased against men. The game is rigged, so the only way to win is not to play.

On 05/09/2020 at 7:10 PM, Youdontknowme said:

It’s sick mate. The csa have a calculator. The only good thing is that if you have your kids more often you pay less. It’s a tough one, I say pay for things that need paying for ; clothes/shoes/school trips/etc. But then if the ex can’t afford a house (until she finds another bloke) do you want your kids living with her AT least 50% of the time in some s**t hole? I’d rather pay some dosh to avoid that 

Yeah but then if you're saying she can't afford an house, so what you gonna send her a grand a month? Rent council tax utility bills etc. I mean there's a line I couldn't afford that unless I go homeless myself lol, if she was that on her arse I'd take the theoretical kids in and sort it from there.