Sign in to follow this  
ThatsLife

Boron

So, been having regular bloods at 6 monthly intervals just to keep an eye on things, last results, testerone: 18.1,  Free test:0.295. 

The last 3 tests have seen my numbers fairly consistent so I think I have a general baseline. 

Question is, would Boron, or any other supp help boost free test? Considering Im no spring chicken Im quite happy with overall test level and don't think I can get it any higher, but I would like try and free up some more of my natty test. 

Any of you experts have any advice? 

I had some bloods from the doctors then 6 months later a finger pr**k from medichecks, not the most reliable but my shbg was higher on the first, I then ran the boron at 9mg per day and it did improve my free test a little and my shbg went down too. 

2 hours ago, Philfg said:

I had some bloods from the doctors then 6 months later a finger pr**k from medichecks, not the most reliable but my shbg was higher on the first, I then ran the boron at 9mg per day and it did improve my free test a little and my shbg went down too. 

Where did you get the Boron from mate and how long did you run it for? I'm thinking I could do a little experiment, I'd even post up the bloods if anyone was interested. 

1 hour ago, ThatsLife said:

Where did you get the Boron from mate and how long did you run it for? I'm thinking I could do a little experiment, I'd even post up the bloods if anyone was interested. 

Holland and barret do 3mg tablets, I used them for a while then found some 10mg on amazon.

On 03/09/2020 at 7:53 AM, ThatsLife said:

Cheers matey, will look into it:thumbup1:

Testo Fusion has 10mg of Boron per serving & you are welcome to a 40% discount code if interested.

0A7B567B-8A35-4BD9-AB18-4D0D87F6F721.jpeg

8DDD6104-6469-4919-825D-E9830A471846.jpeg