BUFFMAN

What video games are you all playing?

Yeah yeah...I know, grown men playing computer games...but I didn't crash your posts about wrestling, so give me a break :D

Currently playing through the 'Resident Evil 2' remake with my kids.  Oddly enough, I remember completing it on the Dreamcast, back when  I was a similar age to them.

58 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Yeah yeah...I know, grown men playing computer games...but I didn't crash your posts about wrestling, so give me a break :D

Currently playing through the 'Resident Evil 2' remake with my kids.  Oddly enough, I remember completing it on the Dreamcast, back when  I was a similar age to them.

Well, you said "computer games", so I assume you didn't mean those pussy аss cheapo consoles like Xbox and PlayStation, but real hardcore hardware, in which case my answer is Total War Three Kingdoms and Civilization 6 B)

GTA V (yer still a decent game)

PUBG (decent game)

War Thunder (Decent)

CrossOut (Decent but kinda boring)

Xonotic  (shooting game, fast paced)

Any Game where I can kill someone is a good game.... anything else is SPAM

2 minutes ago, KETONES said:

^^^^sat on sofa eating shreddies plays all day!

ME!!!????

Bro... come on.... I might spend like an hour a day or less on these games... I spend more time on here

1 hour ago, AnimalLifter said:

GTA V (yer still a decent game)

PUBG (decent game)

War Thunder (Decent)

CrossOut (Decent but kinda boring)

Xonotic  (shooting game, fast paced)

Any Game where I can kill someone is a good game.... anything else is SPAM

Bro.... you really need to find yourself a job.

34 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

You do... You are online when others are at work...

unless you are self employed selling T-shirts and Washers?

I work 9-6 , 7 days a week you little devil.

I use the word ‘work’ in the loosest of terms though.

I’ve just recently bought a GameCube from CEX, I had one years ago and recently found all the games in a box in the garage so thought why not. Been enjoying games like Luigis mansion and sonic again, also got an n64 which I specifically got to relive my youth and play goldeneye on.

Whatever looks good in the ps plus free monthly choice. I have been lucky enough as I haven't bought a game in over a year as I've played quite a few free good one's 

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

I like the tennis one where there is a stick on each side of the screen and a square dot going backwards and forwards. 

Kids today don't know what they're missing out on... hours of fun :lol:

1 hour ago, TRT said:

i tend to just bum the new fifa for the first month it's out every year then stop.

have also played oldschool runescape more than i'd care to admit.

Really impressed you managed to insert the subject of bumming into a discussion on video games :beer:

8 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Thought the remake of resident evil 2 was awesome especially the police station bit. Dropped off a bit when get to the sewers and the lab and the b scenarios felt rushed (not sure if remembering wrong but pretty sure the b games were longer and harder in the original) but overall was great game.

Have resident 3 remake to play will probably start it this weekend