Mike2222

I can’t inject myself

The only way is to learn how to do it yourself. You can get other people to do it but that creates a reliance on someone else everytime you want to pin, which is not ideal. I think everybody slides a brick out of their rear end the first time they inject themselves, especially if they aren't fans of needles. But it's a learning process. Once you pierce the skin you're injecting into what is predominantly muscle and so there's no feeling it after it punctures the layers of the skin. You are best reading a guide, learning about which size needles to use and ideally looking at an IM injection site chart for an accurate place to start injecting.

If you can't inject then steroids are not for you because any cycle that has benefits longterm will involve injectables, you can only use orals for so long on their own and they do not have the same effect and benefits we all seek when using gear as injectables.

Also if you've never taken gear before but want to jump straight on a multi-ester compound I'd be thinking twice, especially with tren in the mix. Tren is not recommended for beginners. You'll get seasoned vets that don't want/like using it and there are good reasons why - because it's hard to handle. You want to be taking a single test base compound for your first cycle and beyond and then after several cycles try other compounds. You would really benefit from doing LOTS of research before potentially rushing in to inject this stuff.

37 minutes ago, Mike2222 said:

Hi

i am 35y I want to start ripfast300 cycle but I can’t inject myself 

I live in Sheffield can anyone help?

thanks 

First time I ever injected I used an ice cube because I was scared of the pain and took me 45 mins to inject 0.2ml of med tech test 400, I asperated 25 times and I'm not lying.

The fear will pass. 

Now man up ya fanny. 

1 minute ago, Sustanation said:

First time I ever injected I used an ice cube because I was scared of the pain and took me 45 mins to inject 0.2ml of med tech test 400, I asperated 25 times and I'm not lying.

The fear will pass. 

Now man up ya fanny. 

Reminds me of my first one, the adrenaline Fight or flight that kicked in was something else :lol: I swear I spent an hour just trying to make sure I had got rid of all the bubbles! 

Now it’s just like clockwork. 

10 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Reminds me of my first one, the adrenaline Fight or flight that kicked in was something else :lol: I swear I spent an hour just trying to make sure I had got rid of all the bubbles! 

Now it’s just like clockwork. 

Oh mate the memories lol. 

1 hour ago, Mike2222 said:

I want to start ripfast300 cycle but I can’t inject myself 

Definitely the wrong stuff to use mate, really needs jabbing 3x a week and it's going to hurt no matter how pip free they say it is.

Read up, change gear, be brave and get over it.

I read all your reply it’s not my first cycle my first cycle when I was 19y I had many cycle before but never inject myself 

if anyone near to me I just need one or two times to learn that’s it 

it’s not about fear I am already start and inject myself today but I think I did it wrong 

4 minutes ago, Mike2222 said:

I read all your reply it’s not my first cycle my first cycle when I was 19y I had many cycle before but never inject myself 

it’s not about fear I am already start and inject myself today but I think I did it wrong 

D32BC3EA-C66A-4FE6-B84B-FDB11CAF9E9C.jpeg

Nice ass pic.  @Cronus will be in touch shortly for a  quick bum. 

@Mike2222 https://trthub.com/ventrogluteal-glute-injection/       This might be useful. 

7 minutes ago, Mike2222 said:

Fair enough... that looks nasty and injection way too low, hopefully it's just bruised.

If you can't get help, good guide below

https://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

1 hour ago, Mike2222 said:

Also asking complete strangers to come round to your house and jab you with a needle is not normal behaviour in any book, sort yourself out lad. 

9 hours ago, Mike2222 said:

Hi

i am 35y I want to start ripfast300 cycle but I can’t inject myself 

I live in Sheffield can anyone help?

thanks 

If you're wanting to use a rip blend for your first cycle then there's more pressing things you need advice on mate,  trust me lol

1 minute ago, stuey99 said:

Haha only reasons he ever comes on here is for men's arses and to swing his gay little handbag at me lol

But you love it, hence why you come back everyday for more :thumbup1:

Just now, Wildkid said:

But you love it, hence why you come back everyday for more :thumbup1:

I just love watching how much I get under his skin and how much he seems to actually believe his insults affect me lol

I did pm him last time to ask if he wanted some dick pics to look at while he sits obsessing about me but got no reply lol

He must be a bit shy bless him :lol: