Sign in to follow this  
anotherandy

Kyle Rittenhouse kenosha

I'm not sure if anyone has been following the news from Kenosha and the riots. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is the boy who was filmed running down the street with an assault rifle and then shooting two men. 

The news have put  out edited footage saying that he gunned people and he is a white supremacists. 

I'm not sure how to sum all this up but there is loads of the real footage out there and the kids a modern day hero. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is 17, a boy scout and volunteers with his local fire department. 

There is footage showing him before the incident  and he is basically saying that he is there to help people, he isn't against the protest but he is against the area being burned down. He has a medical kit strapped to him and then goes to help someone who is injured. 

Anyway and breakdown of the whole thing is all filmed on phone cams. 

A bloke charges him and Kyle runs away,  the bloke  allegedly throws a molotov cocktail as him that doesn't explode, Kyle shoots him and kills him. 

Kyle then runs away and slips, he is being chased my a mob who have metal bat's bricks and a handgun. 

Kyle gets drop kicked in the head while on the floor then is hit in the head with a skate board. 

He then shoots the guy who hit him with a skate board in the stomach and kills him, a guy then pulls a hand gun on Kyle and Kyle Shoots his arm off. 

The two suspects killed :

Joseph Rosenbaum. Registered pedophile, the crime was so bad that he was registered for life. 

Anthony hubert has previous for kidnap and domestic violence. 

Both have been hailed as good people in main stream media who were acting as hero's and trying to stop the crazy white supremacist. And GoFundme have been set up for them. 

Kyle is a modern day hero baring in mind hes basically a child. 

Sorry for the long winded message and all this info is out there if you want to fact check me. 

Does anyone have any idea why the main stream media lie about this stuff? 

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a video which shows the truth but here is the MSM version. (someone let me know if I'll get in trouble for putting one up that shows the truth) 

Well if you overlook the fact that the kid travelled to another state, illegally possessing an assault rifle he was too young to carry. Then yeh, he's a real hero.

He actually encountered police moments before the shootings, instead of asking to see his ID and checking that he was old enough to be legally carrying a gun, they gave him a bottle of water and gave him and other armed vigilantes encouragement. Telling them they really appreciated what they were doing.

Armed under age vigilantes patrolling the streets. What could go wrong !

Gotta love America.

15 hours ago, anotherandy said:

I'm not sure if anyone has been following the news from Kenosha and the riots. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is the boy who was filmed running down the street with an assault rifle and then shooting two men. 

The news have put  out edited footage saying that he gunned people and he is a white supremacists. 

I'm not sure how to sum all this up but there is loads of the real footage out there and the kids a modern day hero. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is 17, a boy scout and volunteers with his local fire department. 

There is footage showing him before the incident  and he is basically saying that he is there to help people, he isn't against the protest but he is against the area being burned down. He has a medical kit strapped to him and then goes to help someone who is injured. 

Anyway and breakdown of the whole thing is all filmed on phone cams. 

A bloke charges him and Kyle runs away,  the bloke  allegedly throws a molotov cocktail as him that doesn't explode, Kyle shoots him and kills him. 

Kyle then runs away and slips, he is being chased my a mob who have metal bat's bricks and a handgun. 

Kyle gets drop kicked in the head while on the floor then is hit in the head with a skate board. 

He then shoots the guy who hit him with a skate board in the stomach and kills him, a guy then pulls a hand gun on Kyle and Kyle Shoots his arm off. 

The two suspects killed :

Joseph Rosenbaum. Registered pedophile, the crime was so bad that he was registered for life. 

Anthony hubert has previous for kidnap and domestic violence. 

Both have been hailed as good people in main stream media who were acting as hero's and trying to stop the crazy white supremacist. And GoFundme have been set up for them. 

Kyle is a modern day hero baring in mind hes basically a child. 

Sorry for the long winded message and all this info is out there if you want to fact check me. 

Does anyone have any idea why the main stream media lie about this stuff? 

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a video which shows the truth but here is the MSM version. (someone let me know if I'll get in trouble for putting one up that shows the truth) 

Put it up, lets see the other vid!!

America has been burning for months now. 

Apart from at the beginning with the initial GF protests the UK media has been trying to ignore it for the most part.

While I feel sorry for people on all sides that have been negatively affected. I can't help but feel all the social disorder there is karma for all the sh1t the US as a nation has stirred up and instigated in other countries over the years.

Their own "US springs".

2 hours ago, MickeyE said:

America has been burning for months now. 

Apart from at the beginning with the initial GF protests the UK media has been trying to ignore it for the most part.

While I feel sorry for people on all sides that have been negatively affected. I can't help but feel all the social disorder there is karma for all the sh1t the US as a nation has stirred up and instigated in other countries over the years.

Their own "US springs".

To be fair, they do stick their nose a bit too much in other countries businesses.

Fuk the lot of them... America is a sh1t hole.... as long as the retarded Left in the UK don’t jump on the bullsh1t  bandwagon like they did with the ridiculous  Floyd et al incidents, i say let them crack on.

Much better watching that stuff than Emmerdale. :thumb

4 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Well if you overlook the fact that the kid travelled to another state, illegally possessing an assault rifle he was too young to carry. Then yeh, he's a real hero.

He actually encountered police moments before the shootings, instead of asking to see his ID and checking that he was old enough to be legally carrying a gun, they gave him a bottle of water and gave him and other armed vigilantes encouragement. Telling them they really appreciated what they were doing.

Armed under age vigilantes patrolling the streets. What could go wrong !

Gotta love America.

So.... 

I'm America you can legally join a malitia. 

To join a malitia you must be between the age of 17 and 45, (I'm guessing that's the requirements to join the forces over there)

So he was legally allowed to carry that weapon as part of that malitia. 

The weapon itself didn't cross the border it belonged to a friend in that state. 

From what I've heard he works in that block and the business owner  had asked for help from the malitia. When the "protesters" started smashing the cars up there that's where Kyle intervened. 

1 hour ago, ILLBehaviour said:

the guy killed a nonce,  if you don't think hes a hero then you're probably a nonce too.

Pure coincidence that he killed a pedo and someone with previous convictions!

Hardly likely all would be upstanding citizens as being involved in rioting, but those two blokes he shot could easily of been a loving grandad and a charity worker.

Guess that makes me a nonce as I don't see him as a 'hero' :huh:

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

Footage of your "hero" Kyle Rittenhouse punching a girl in the face from behind multiple times, a few days before the shooting,

You can't even see that's him????.

knowing the lies that have come out I'd question if that it is him, looks like a white kid hitting a white girl, that's all I can make out. 

Regardless of that I'm talking about the incident that was recorded on multiple cameras of him saying he was wasn't against the protests but against the place burning, then helping people medically and then taking out 3 scumbags in a mob who were trying to kill him, because he told them to stop smashing cars up. 

I'm my post I asked why the media initalially put out that he was a nutter and a white supremacist. 

Why do you think they do it?

12 minutes ago, anotherandy said:

You can't even see that's him????.

knowing the lies that have come out I'd question if that it is him, looks like a white kid hitting a white girl, that's all I can make out. 

Regardless of that I'm talking about the incident that was recorded on multiple cameras of him saying he was wasn't against the protests but against the place burning, then helping people medically and then taking out 3 scumbags in a mob who were trying to kill him, because he told them to stop smashing cars up. 

I'm my post I asked why the media initalially put out that he was a nutter and a white supremacist. 

Why do you think they do it?

It's definitely him. There's longer footage of the incident in other vids. It is him.

I haven't really read or watched much about it in the media, so can't comment why the media have made stuff up about him (if they have)

But judging from the footage of him bashing up a girl and the fact that he travelled to another state while illegally possessing an assault rifle. 

I would say that's more than enough to show he's no hero regardless of any media reporting.

But if you view him him as a hero, fair enough ,that's your prerogative.

10 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

It's definitely him. There's longer footage of the incident in other vids. It is him.

I haven't really read or watched much about it in the media, so can't comment why the media have made stuff up about him (if they have)

But judging from the footage of him bashing up a girl and the fact that he travelled to another state while illegally possessing an assault rifle. 

I would say that's more than enough to show he's no hero regardless of any media reporting.

But if you view him him as a hero, fair enough ,that's your prerogative.

Well I can only find that one video from the SJW bloke you posted  with like of 1k and a dislike of 2.5k, and in that he's referring to the incident as murders which they clearly were not, so I'm calling BS on that. 

You havnt researched it much but you managed to find that one obscure video? 

I already explained the weapon is legal as he was of legal age to join a malitia which he did, and the weapon was registered to that state. 

If you're still questioning that the media didn't make up a load of stuff then you're being willfully blind. 

Do you believe everything that's reported In the media? 

He was innocent going off the contrary evidence that has come to light. So much so that a law firm that has defended members of high level US government has taken on his case pro bono. No law firm is going to tarnish their solid reputation defending some of the most powerful members of society over a kid with a gun apparently killing people in cold blood. The videos that have come to light, as well as reports, show that he acted in self defense. I know that much of the chaos unfolding in the US is essentially down to deliberately incentivized civil unrest in the BLM movement by those happy to see society divided using vulnerable poor and rightfully angry black people as pawns to push their political ideologies. It's the same as Extinction Rebellion, which is funded by the rich and powerful to further their green political agendas. Much of the chaos been tipped to be linked to Trump and the deep state refusing to allow him run for another term. It makes sense because they were destroyed the minute he was brought into power. So to make the USA look so war-torn from the inside-out to get people to vote in desperation for change. Change that will come by the perceived "good guys" with the answer to the problems they have helped to create in order to get into power in the first place. I'm not a fan of Trump in the same way some Americans are but that should be obvious considering I'm not American and have no vested interest in America and it's politics. That being said, there's all of a sudden A LOT of drama unfolding over there and it seems to be unfolding coincidentally close to presidential campaigns kicking off.

You'd think much of the chaos going on in the world has ulterior motives when it all seems to conveniently happen around the same time and when important national and international events are happening. Sadly innocent people get dragged into it and you're undoubtfully seeing that here with this kid. Who wouldn't take up arms when you have gangs roaming the streets threatening not just the peace but life as you know it in your neighbourhood? It's all orchestrated at the very top. In my opinion much of what's happened this past year has to do with what's happening in America, especially with Trump potentially staying on as president. Lots of people in very powerful places don't want him there any longer. Makes sense to pull some strings to pile on the pressure, right?