Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

best sleep aids

I’m coming towards the end of my stash of Olympus Labs Amnesia. It’s the only sleep product I know of without GABA (which I really don’t get on with) and I love it.

5- HTP from Healthspan, they do a Night version as well but lots of people report good sleep on the cheaper normal product. Can send you a £5 off code if needed.

5-HTP supplementation directly increases the amount of serotonin in the brain, so that when you turn out the lights and your brain is finally able to synthesize the "sleep hormone" melatonin, it has a ready supply of serotonin to work with. Healthy serotonin levels are considered essential for healthy melatonin levels, and both are essential for good sleep and a well-functioning "biological clock".

36D93DCB-7232-4933-BCCA-816B3F8B8027.jpeg

On 8/31/2020 at 7:13 AM, Gymrat12 said:

What are the best herbs, drugs that are safe to be used in the long term to aid your sleep, and it does work successfully?

I use melatonin, started off many years ago on 2mg tablets and now on 5mg time release which normally works okay for me. 

Recently had a few problems causing extra sleep issues and doctor put me on Phenergan 25mg, I find them quite comparable to xanax without any side effects next day and they are available over the counter.

Also take magnesium and zinc before bed.

10mg melatonin and then once every 2 weeks or so i'll need to pop a "one a night sleep-eze" from boots as needed.