Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sasnak

Plump woman loses weight

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hmgs said:

Fat shaming, or what is commonly known as the truth, does work then...

It does, but just try that on some blue haired feminazi dyke and watch the fireworks erupt B) They've managed to brainwash all them cucks into believing that it's their "lifestyle choice blah blah". That's why these views are more and more common - a landwhale slowly rolling down the street and some skinny guy orbiting her, unable to escape her gravity pull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Never mind that. Why is she wearing high heels in the gym?

Haha I’m guessing she’s doing some posing practice for a show? 
Would 100% let step on my balls in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neverminder said:

It does, but just try that on some blue haired feminazi dyke and watch the fireworks erupt B) They've managed to brainwash all them cucks into believing that it's their "lifestyle choice blah blah". That's why these views are more and more common - a landwhale slowly rolling down the street and some skinny guy orbiting her, unable to escape her gravity pull.

I've done this, in a roundabout way. Got into a heated debate and I mentioned feminists generally being" fat and ugly". Some feminazi said "well, I'm not fat and ugly". To which I replied (in hindsight not the wisest thing I've ever said) , "love, you ain't exactly slim and attractive." 

She seemed pretty offended that I called her "love", too. 

Never seen a grown up have such a tantrum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Good for her :)

Fair play to her but reckon she has an obsessive personality...

Starts slimming - becomes a consultant

Starts running - has to do marathons

Gets fit - so becomes a PT

Gets PT license - so opens a gym

Opens a gym - so enters BB competition

Competition put on hold, she is distraught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Fair play to her but reckon she has an obsessive personality...

Starts slimming - becomes a consultant

Starts running - has to do marathons

Gets fit - so becomes a PT

Gets PT license - so opens a gym

Opens a gym - so enters BB competition

Competition put on hold, she is distraught.

My comment was only based on the pics. Didn’t read any of that.
 

Changed my mind. Sounds a freak. Next thing she’ll be punting gear! 
 

And, showing off a Labia bigger than my weenus..... which I’m not against 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Don’t we all? I mean lifting heavy things up to build muscle is pretty pointless.

I wouldn't say that doing something that gets you stronger, healthier, more confident and last but not least - more chicks, is pointless B) After all, ultimately our life is all about аss and money, money and ass, whichever way you look at it B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, neverminder said:

I wouldn't say that doing something that gets you stronger, healthier, more confident and last but not least - more chicks, is pointless B) After all, ultimately our life is all about аss and money, money and ass, whichever way you look at it B)

Hmmm, more chicks you say? I graft 4-5 mornings a week, year in year out just to get the odd lb of extra gains here and there, but I'm still awaiting this throng of beauties to come knocking on my door! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ThatsLife said:

Hmmm, more chicks you say? I graft 4-5 mornings a week, year in year out just to get the odd lb of extra gains here and there, but I'm still awaiting this throng of beauties to come knocking on my door! :lol:

Well if I had to guess I would say with quite some certainty that blue pill programming is your main problem B) Embrace the red pill and the flood gates of poontang will open wide B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, neverminder said:

Well if I had to guess I would say with quite some certainty that blue pill programming is your main problem B) Embrace the red pill and the flood gates of poontang will open wide B)

What is this red pill blue pill thing? I've a heard a few mention it on here now, clueless?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neverminder said:

more chicks

Disagree with this point I’m afraid. I was so thin when I was younger my nickname was Aids. I was however tall and pretty good looking and I knew how to talk to girls so I didn’t generally go home alone. Piling on a load of muscle made no difference.

The notion that women like men with big muscles is about as true as men only liking women with large breasts. If the latter were the case then only women over 36 C would ever get chatted up and this clearly isn’t the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×