Lovelyjubly

A drug you wont ever touch again ?

On 8/30/2020 at 7:43 AM, Ironman TS said:

Staying off tangent but MDMA in the late 80s/early 90s = intense positive energy and a warm buzzy feeling a cantankerous old c**t like me doesn’t get to feel otherwise.

MDMA nowadays = extreme anxiety bordering on paranoia and frankly a horrible experience.

Back on tangent it’s unfortunately Winstrol for me - even at low dosages the havoc it plays on my joints is unreal.  Also MK677 fu**ing horrible bloat.

More likely explanation is you just don't tolerate mdma or drugs in general so well anymore.

A lot of old farts can't have a beer without a hangover the next day. 

Time is a cruel mistress.

16 hours ago, shredcity said:

More likely explanation is you just don't tolerate mdma or drugs in general so well anymore.

A lot of old farts can't have a beer without a hangover the next day. 

Time is a cruel mistress.

f**k off lol

I'm an old fart and I can still smash mdma all weekend

Fair play tho...more than 4 beers and I am a bit ropey the next day :lol:

Anadrol for me - never felt so sick in my life. 

Never smoked, never tried any recreational/party drugs and barely drink alcohol at all anymore. 

I’ve done most typical drugs besides heroin/meth. Legit only drug that messes me up and I stay away from is weed. Funny how most my relatives and male siblings smoke it.

Steroid wise, mast, anadrol as they shed the fuk out of my hair. Oh and also t3, even on a boat load of tren, t3 still just isn’t worth it..flatness/muscle loss and also increases my appetite 

Clen- pretty sure I fooked up something in my muscles from running it quite a bit years back, went up to silly doses of pharma stuff and never really saw THAT much in terms of fat loss. Shaking like a shitting dog all day and night, cramping up all the time and I think it’s whats caused my tremors, when lifting stuff I shake even if it’s not heavy, calms down a lot after a while once my muscles get warm but still always there. 

eq- tried it loads over the years and never got much out of it even up towards 2g/wk

Cocaine - as it killed my bank account, was spending between 1-2k a month. There was one time when I met this absolute 10/10 milf, she took me back to hers and I couldn't get a hard on. After some research, it was the coke that effected it. 

Weed - Makes me super paranoid, especially when around a bunch of people I don't know. as it kills my motivation and always kicks me off my diet. I'd have my chicken and rice in the fridge ready to eat but I'd order a Dominos instead. If I am set for going to the gym and smoke that day then the gym can f**k right off.

Weed (Edibles) - I know I stated Weed already but edibles are on another level. I took a 500mg space cookie and called the ambulance because I thought I was going to die. The out of body experience was insane, NEVER again.

Ecstasy - it was/is awesome but the next few days I'd also feel f**ked, I'd rather my serotonin levels not be messed up any more.

Alcohol - I don't want to not be in control. I don't want to feel like I've been hit by a ton of bricks the next day.

Cigarettes - just feel dirty when I smoke a fag to be honest, not good for your insides and does nothing but give you a little head rush for a minute or so.

Acid - My first time was a few years ago and it was great, one of the best moments of my life but it can be so intense. My mental state is so f**ked right now, constant anxiety, depression, ptsd and much more s**t going on in my brain nowadays that I don't know what kind of trip it'll be.

Ketamine - I did it once a few years back and completely blacked out for a few hours. Don't know the dose I took, just got it given to me at some party. 

On 01/09/2020 at 11:58 PM, aLadNamedAsh said:

I’ve done most typical drugs besides heroin/meth. Legit only drug that messes me up and I stay away from is weed. Funny how most my relatives and male siblings smoke it.

Steroid wise, mast, anadrol as they shed the fuk out of my hair. Oh and also t3, even on a boat load of tren, t3 still just isn’t worth it..flatness/muscle loss and also increases my appetite 

What does weed do to you that makes you not want to touch it ever again?

10 hours ago, BicepBandito said:

What does weed do to you that makes you not want to touch it ever again?

Crazy paranoia, feel real bad nausea, and that spinning feeling like I’m drunk..but 10x worse.

The paranoia is legit 10x worse than say times I’ve gone on multiple days of no sleep/music festivals that were fuelled with boatloads of amphetamines along with copious amounts of other reccy drugs Lol 

Ordered some reccies a while ago on the dnet, they sent out 7g of weed by accident...pretty much threw it in the bin because I tried smoking a joint (didn’t put any tobacco in it lol) a few puffs and it floored me hahah

I'm the same with weed, tac, squidgy black, hash, skunk all of it. Its to much of a mind drug for me. Its strange as people always remark how confident and loud I am, give me a few joints and it make me a paranoid mess. 

Has lsd twice first has a hoot, second was a nightmare. 

Stims on the other had I love. 

3 hours ago, Philfg said:

I'm the same with weed, tac, squidgy black, hash, skunk all of it. Its to much of a mind drug for me. Its strange as people always remark how confident and loud I am, give me a few joints and it make me a paranoid mess. 

I'm the same with weed made...sends me proper paramoid

Used to be the biggest pot head going but after a 7 year extended "holiday" in my 20s I totally lost my tolerance for the stuff

Shame tho...means I gotta rely on xanax and diazepam on coke comedowns now lol

4 hours ago, stuey99 said:

I'm the same with weed made...sends me proper paramoid

Used to be the biggest pot head going but after a 7 year extended "holiday" in my 20s I totally lost my tolerance for the stuff

Shame tho...means I gotta rely on xanax and diazepam on coke comedowns now lol

I can’t do weed anymore. I don’t think it’s something you can be causal with, you’re either a smoker or you’re not. Plus, look at what it does to all the conspiracy f**kers on here and YouTube, imagine ending up like those cu**s 

18 hours ago, Philfg said:

Haha, I remember when I first took lsd. Thought it was bunk (was weird since never taken it, or any drug you leave under your tongue)

Anyway, though it wasn’t working..though meh..I’m hungry, so I’ll make some  scrambled eggs. Cracked the first egg and it was was bright red, (the embryo iirc)...then moments after I started tripping absolute balls. Fuckn lol 

26 minutes ago, MXD said:

Dunno about that but I’m loving ketamine lately! 

That drug scares me shirtless just thinking about it. Ive heard some mental stories. 

36 minutes ago, Philfg said:

That drug scares me shirtless just thinking about it. Ive heard some mental stories. 

It scared me for a long time too but honestly it’s beautiful. First few times you try and avoid the k hole, after accidentally falling into one recently I know actively chase it lol. The k hole is another universe I fu**ing love it haha. 

Those suggesting that mdma is different now to how it was 20-30 years ago - it isn't. You're different, not it. Mdma loses it's magic. Repeated usage, especially heavy repeated usage, alters your brain chemistry, potentially permanently. It's not even about tolerance, or if it is, it's a tolerance that never leaves you, whether it's a year since you last took it or 30 years. 

A 20 year old kid using pure mdma for the first time now would get the same loved up euphoric experience you got in the 1990s.

7 hours ago, MrLulz said:

A 20 year old kid using pure mdma for the first time now would get the same loved up euphoric experience you got in the 1990s.

Yes but they don't lol...you can see that just by looking round a rave

On 05/09/2020 at 8:30 AM, MXD said:

It scared me for a long time too but honestly it’s beautiful. First few times you try and avoid the k hole, after accidentally falling into one recently I know actively chase it lol. The k hole is another universe I fu**ing love it haha. 

I'm too greedy for ketamine lol