Lovelyjubly

A drug you wont ever touch again ?

Ive taken tren a number of times now with high and low test.

I suffer from extreme insomnia and or restless sleep whilst on it.

Although my phyqiue looked decent using it. Looked at some pics where i look like ive got handbags under my eyes. My face didnt look healthy at all whilst using tren  ... due to lack of quality sleep.

Not worth it just for that!

But i never say never lol.

EQ/Bold, horrible stuff.

tried different labs at different strengths, high and low, and everytime between week 5 and 6 my balls disappear overnight! My scrotum just flaps in the wind.

happens everytime, yet if i swap straight over to deca, within a week or two my nuts are back and libido increases.

i'll never use EQ/Bold again.

DNP

Real superdrol

Dont get me wrong, the above are both very effective for what they are used for.... but... for the toll on the body and especially the way they make you feel (especially DNP) id rather take a slower and healthier approach.

3 minutes ago, Bensif said:

DNP

Real superdrol

Dont get me wrong, the above are both very effective for what they are used for.... but... for the toll on the body and especially the way they make you feel (especially DNP) id rather take a slower and healthier approach.

What do ya mean by "real" superdrol mate?

Definitely alcohol 

probably all recreational drugs (decade sober both drug and alcohol wise)

and yohimbine HCL is very close to making it onto that list.

there's also a spot reserved for trenbolone one day, not because I suffer anything I can't manage, I in fact suffer very little on tren, even on some absurd dosages in the past, it just doesn't sit well with me the amount of damage it's causing internally.

I havn't stopped already because it's just so stupidly effective at what it does and instead limit usage to no more than once per year for the past 3 years.

4 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Definitely alcohol 

probably all recreational drugs (decade sober both drug and alcohol wise)

and yohimbine HCL is very close to making it onto that list.

there's also a spot reserved for trenbolone one day, not because I suffer anything I can't manage, I in fact suffer very little on tren, even on some absurd dosages in the past, it just doesn't sit well with me the amount of damage it's causing internally.

I havn't stopped already because it's just so stupidly effective at what it does and instead limit usage to no more than once per year for the past 3 years.

I think not suffering tren sides is so dangerous tho lol

Winstrol - Felt sick as a dog constantly, made me very vascular but also flat as f**k, only AAS I’ve taken that I had random comments about loosing size on :lol:

Tren - Great drug as we all know but no matter what way I run it the sides f**k me, anger, mood swings, can’t sleep, sweats, just not worth it IMO unless I was going to compete which I’d never do as I much prefer MMA

3 minutes ago, Towel said:

Winstrol - Felt sick as a dog constantly, made me very vascular but also flat as f**k, only AAS I’ve taken that I had random comments about loosing size on :lol:

Tren - Great drug as we all know but no matter what way I run it the sides f**k me, anger, mood swings, can’t sleep, sweats, just not worth it IMO unless I was going to compete which I’d never do as I much prefer MMA

Favourite cycle...test/tren/winstrol :lol:

Like @swole trollI haven't drunk alcohol or taken any reccies since graduating uni. They mess me up and one thing always leads to another.

I will however have a drink on my stag and wedding do, but my family and missus' family will be involved so no option but to be on best behavior. 

I'll never take dnp again, don't get me wrong it works but I'm not so reckless anymore. 

Tren is very much a back burner for me now too. Previously for about 8 years every cycle was test tren var, test tren anadrol. 

14 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Favourite cycle...test/tren/winstrol :lol:

If you get on with it it must be amazing as Tren was when I used it, well it was amazing in the gym and that’s about it 

I used Winstrol based on how much elchapo raved about it but I honestly felt and looked like I had aids on it. 

Superdrol made me feel life death but atleast I looked good :lol:

6 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Like @swole trollI haven't drunk alcohol or taken any reccies since graduating uni. They mess me up and one thing always leads to another.

I will however have a drink on my stag and wedding do, but my family and missus' family will be involved so no option but to be on best behavior. 

I'll never take dnp again, don't get me wrong it works but I'm not so reckless anymore. 

Tren is very much a back burner for me now too. Previously for about 8 years every cycle was test tren var, test tren anadrol. 

Respect for all of the above mate

But on the wedding thing...

Weddings are great fun...

Mine was amazing...

The next time I enjoyed another day was when the divorce papers came through tho :lol:

1 minute ago, Towel said:

If you get on with it it must be amazing as Tren was when I used it, well it was amazing in the gym and that’s about it 

I used Winstrol based on how much elchapo raved about it but I honestly felt and looked like I had aids on it. 

Superdrol made me feel life death but atleast I looked good :lol:

I've vowed never to use tren again

But ordered some ROHM tren a few days ago, spent hours in a mental battle with myself, then cancelled :lol:

Sdrol is the one thing I want to try but haven't 

Not sure I'll rest until I give it a shot 

But for some reason I'm just really wary lol

What dose wimstrol did you use? Better on a bulk IMO

50 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

What do ya mean by "real" superdrol mate?

Most of the stuff floating around now is not the same as the original superdrol (which I still have).

Just now, Bensif said:

Most of the stuff floating around now is not the same as the original superdrol (which I still have).

I'll pm my address lol

Seriously tho...

Is this kinda like the old vs new mdma thing?

On paper the same compound, but made using something different so feels/acts differently?

EQ never again, not sure if it was anxiety (never really understood it tbh) or low sugar but I had 2 or 3 awful dizzy cold sweat episodes a day after a few weeks, was really bad, felt like i was gunna just flake out at any point, lasted a good 5-10 mins each, horrid!

Tren I have no issues with though apart from slightly broken sleep, wake up 2 or 3 times but go back to sleep, love it!

18 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I've vowed never to use tren again

But ordered some ROHM tren a few days ago, spent hours in a mental battle with myself, then cancelled :lol:

Sdrol is the one thing I want to try but haven't 

Not sure I'll rest until I give it a shot 

But for some reason I'm just really wary lol

What dose wimstrol did you use? Better on a bulk IMO

I haven’t used Tren in 3 years now, maybe more. 

Was either Triumph or neuro Pharma, was silly and used 100mg but I threw my breakfast up each morning without fail, not sure what drove me to try and ride it out but back then I’d put up with anything just to get some gains :lol:

Bit of test mast and primo is enough for me now, swap the primo for Npp when I want to bulk in winter. 

4 minutes ago, Towel said:

I haven’t used Tren in 3 years now, maybe more. 

Was either Triumph or neuro Pharma, was silly and used 100mg but I threw my breakfast up each morning without fail, not sure what drove me to try and ride it out but back then I’d put up with anything just to get some gains :lol:

Bit of test mast and primo is enough for me now, swap the primo for Npp when I want to bulk in winter. 

100mg was too much for me

Years since I've gone that high but was constantly gettin nosebleeds

50 all you need IMO

I'm searching for some oil based winnie now...pip was too much off the Advar (shhh don't say nuffin :lol:)

36 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Respect for all of the above mate

But on the wedding thing...

Weddings are great fun...

Mine was amazing...

The next time I enjoyed another day was when the divorce papers came through tho :lol:

Thank you, wasn't easy and you are arguably quite boring in most people's eyes, but i have my reasons. 

I gave up that vice for the vice of bodybuilding. 

If she can cope with me at my absolute worst and still be here 7 years later, fingers cross I don't get those papers ever. 

All of em! Lol.

Two years clean today form illicit drugs/alcohol, and two and a half years since I've used any steroids.  The only things that get me going now are strong coffee in the mornings or a preworkout (and maybe some of those tranny pics in the other thread!)

Just now, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Thank you, wasn't easy and you are arguably quite boring in most people's eyes, but i have my reasons. 

I gave up that vice for the vice of bodybuilding. 

If she can cope with me at my absolute worst and still be here 7 years later, fingers cross I don't get those papers ever. 

I'm actually kidding mate...marriage was great...we even parted as friends

TBF I think the boring ones are the ones who live to drink...I was bang into it, and the sniff till my late 20s...but now I look at guys like that and think it's all a bit sad

But then I guess they think the same about us lol

But I'd rather be in the gym at 9am on a monday morning than lying in bed rough as f**k after a sesh

Horses for courses I guess

38 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I'll pm my address lol

Seriously tho...

Is this kinda like the old vs new mdma thing?

On paper the same compound, but made using something different so feels/acts differently?

I've heard people say this.  Honestly though I think what is actually happening is either people looking back with rose tinted glasses at the "good old days" or its actually a completely different drug that is going around nowadays.  MDMA=MDMA, it doesn't matter how its sysnthesized, the end molecule is always the same and wont behave any differently.