UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Blood results

298 views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Wildkid 
#1 ·
Recently just had my NHS blood results back from a trough reading (day before my next injection so should be at its lowest reading) , currently taking 150mg of sus once a week and 500IU of HCG twice a week:

Test: 17.5nmol

E2: 192nmol

Prolactin: 355

SHBG : 22nmol

I know my E2 is slightly above range and so is my prolactin but I feel great at the minute, no high E2 sides etc. I'm going to start increasing my Vit B6 dose to 200mg a day to hopefully bring down my prolactin. Just wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know my E2 is slightly above range and so is my prolactin but I feel great at the minute, no high E2 sides etc. I'm going to start increasing my Vit B6 dose to 200mg a day to hopefully bring down my prolactin. Just wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were.
Test is roughly where I would expect it to be.

I would keep an eye on your E2 mate, higher estrogen will also raise your prolactin.

Good idea on the B6 and if not using an AI it might be an idea to also supplement with calcium d-glucarate.

#4 ·
Test is roughly where I would expect it to be.

I would keep an eye on your E2 mate, higher estrogen will also raise your prolactin.

Good idea on the B5, (not B6 guessing typo) and if not using an AI it might be an idea to also supplement with calcium d-glucarate.
Test is at its lowest level at 17.5 so I'm happy with that as I'm sure im in the high 20's most of the week.

I've only been on this dose for a couple of weeks now so I'm going to let things settle in a bit more anyway. B6 I thought was for prolactin? Never heard of B5 being used for it?

I might chuck some calcium d in though.

#3 ·
I'd expect your test level to be slightly higher then that But considering how low you were before it's not actually too bad. Hopefully It'll go up a touch the longer you stay on that dose, but then so may your e2 aswell and you'll Wana just keep it in check. Calcium d-glucarate might be a good shout, This looks a good deal. And vit b6, id do 200-300mg for the prolactin.

#11 ·
Recently just had my NHS blood results back from a trough reading (day before my next injection so should be at its lowest reading) , currently taking 150mg of sus once a week and 500IU of HCG twice a week:

Test: 17.5nmol

E2: 192nmol

Prolactin: 355

SHBG : 22nmol

Do you not mean pmol/l or pg/ml for estrogen?

Never seen it as nmol before.

My e2 was 140pmol - 38pg/ml with 46nmol 0.6ml test e once a week.

I switched to twice weekly jabs and will use either DIM or that calcium d to bring down abit to between 20-30pg/ml.

If you feel good with e2 like that then just use either of the 2 above and if you start to feel worse or low e2 sides just leave it be.

#12 ·
Do you not mean pmol/l or pg/ml for estrogen?

Never seen it as nmol before.

My e2 was 140pmol - 38pg/ml with 46nmol 0.6ml test e once a week.

I switched to twice weekly jabs and will use either DIM or that calcium d to bring down abit to between 20-30pg/ml.

If you feel good with e2 like that then just use either of the 2 above and if you start to feel worse or low e2 sides just leave it be.
Sorry mate Pmol it is,

So you think splitting the jabs would be a better option to avoid the peaks?

Yeah I'll have a look into that, would beat having to take an AI, going to be jumping on cycle soon enough so will definitely use one then but I want to try and avoid using an AI regularly on a TRT dose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.