SonOfThor

How does been on gear feel?

I want to know how I will feel from a mental perspective on test and dbol. I heard you just dont give a f**k are full of confidence and feel great, is this true? I already have a bit of a temper on me natty but control myself just enough to avoid scraps will I be scrapping a lot on gear?

14 minutes ago, SonOfThor said:

I want to know how I will feel from a mental perspective on test and dbol. I heard you just dont give a f**k are full of confidence and feel great, is this true? I already have a bit of a temper on me natty but control myself just enough to avoid scraps will I be scrapping a lot on gear?

You need to spend less time listening to the nobs down the gym mate

I don’t feel any different bar feeling hot which is obviously more noticeable on a hot day.

Exogenous testosterone makes your libido erratic. People misinterpret the peaks and troughs in libido which occur naturally anyway.

Dbol makes me feel like s**t.

Steroids won’t make you feel confident other than the placebo effect. Try cocaine instead.

If you have temper issues off steroids then screwing around with your natural hormonal balance can only magnify and make this worse but I don’t believe “roid rage” exists as such. If you are nob off steroids chances are you’ll be a bigger nob on them.

24 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I don’t feel any different bar feeling hot which is obviously more noticeable on a hot day.

Exogenous testosterone makes your libido erratic. People misinterpret the peaks and troughs in libido which occur naturally anyway.

Dbol makes me feel like s**t.

Steroids won’t make you feel confident other than the placebo effect. Try cocaine instead.

If you have temper issues off steroids then screwing around with your natural hormonal balance can only magnify and make this worse but I don’t believe “roid rage” exists as such. If you are nob off steroids chances are you’ll be a bigger nob on them.

I think people misconstrue the feeling of confidence from the gear, with the feeling of looking better as a result of the gear. 

If you look better, you're more confident. Gear (with all things in place) makes you look better. 

36 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

I think people misconstrue the feeling of confidence from the gear, with the feeling of looking better as a result of the gear. 

If you look better, you're more confident. Gear (with all things in place) makes you look better. 

It's not even that mate

We're talkin about the guys who do their first jab of test e on a monday...

Then blast through the gym doors on Tuesday morning giving it the big I am,  with an extra carpet tucked under each arm and their head shrunk into their shoulders

IMO any extra "confidence" from steroids is just the act put on by the arse holes that give us all a bad name

45 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

It's not even that mate

We're talkin about the guys who do their first jab of test e on a monday...

Then blast through the gym doors on Tuesday morning giving it the big I am,  with an extra carpet tucked under each arm and their head shrunk into their shoulders

IMO any extra "confidence" from steroids is just the act put on by the arse holes that give us all a bad name

Yeah those lads are nob heads. 

Usually in a gym shark stringer, 70kg wet thru... 

Sounds like me 10 years ago, when I had no idea wtf I was playing at. 

4 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Yeah those lads are nob heads. 

Usually in a gym shark stringer, 70kg wet thru... 

Sounds like me 10 years ago, when I had no idea wtf I was playing at. 

I actually notice these guys talk different as soon as they're on gear mate it's fuckin hilarious 

It's a difficult one. And it requires a lot of brutal honesty. They give not just physically altering benefits but they run the gamut for everything else too. Steroids are among the most abused drugs out there, and for good reason. And when you've got drug abuse in any context you've usually got a lot of denial and refuting of the facts as well to cover for what lays behind habitual use of drugs. Whereas the benefits of using them in the gym makes them more than ideal because you can accelerate physical development you also have to accept people use them for other reasons too. And so it depends completely on your personality. You'll get people who have their lives and lifestyle choices in check and feel fine taking gear. It doesn't get in the way of their lives and probably even amplifies it. And then you'll get those who are predisposed to mental health issues, emotional issues, low self esteem, unstable personalities, trauma, anger issues, come from bad upbringings, have escaped the net of support from peers, family, government etc and you'll find that even though they can't admit it the gear becomes a crutch for them to just feel normal everyday, like any other drug addiction then when it gets so bad. So do they feel good? You can probably say with a high degree of confidence - no they don't. They mask it but they don't feel okay.

Gear is one of those things where it can change your life because it does change you, especially mentally. If you're introverted you might become more extroverted because of the increased self esteem from having excessive amounts of male hormone running through your body. If you're not sexually active you might become a born-again ravaging maniac. You might start taking more risks which itself opens up more opportunities in life that otherwise might have happened. Those opportunities could be bar fights on one hand or job interviews on the other or new relationships. It can swing in all directions. Which direction depends on you. You will get people who have difficulties with anger before they have a drink and then drink and turn into complete and utter d*ck heads and it's no different with gear. How do those people feel? Well if you're angry most of the time and can't control yourself chances are you aint happy. On gear that emptiness is just going to be masked.

You've also got narcissism that comes along for the ride. Delusions of grandeur, over inflated importance/ego, antisocial behaviour etc. Again, depends how you use that energy. I've met lots of people who have big personalities amplified by their lifestyle choices and they do fine. But you also meet the nut job out of the lot who you can tell is battling demons that don't need feeding high doses of testosterone.

So it can feel like a lot of things because people are complex and everyone has their own story. It can feel good or it can feel like sh*t. If you read about steroid use/abuse you'll see quite a lot of sobering twists on what if you just scroll through mainstream forums doesn't get mentioned all that much. It all depends on you. If you haven't taken gear yet I'd be brutally honest with yourself and work out what your expectations are and whether you're simply looking for a shortcut. A lot of lads out there are seeking shortcuts, and not just in the gym. But you can't run from your own shadow and it will catch up with you eventually. If you end up not wanting to come off, wanting to take more, wanting to be on forever, enjoying the mental side effects too much, losing touch with what it feels like to not be on gear etc then there's more than a desire to get big and strong and look good in the mirror behind why you are doing it. And if that is the case then you've got work to do outside of the gym and it involves being able to accept who you are when you're not on 500-1000mg a week of some test based compound. How do you feel now? You tell me.

4 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

It's a difficult one. And it requires a lot of brutal honesty. They give not just physically altering benefits but they run the gamut for everything else too. Steroids are among the most abused drugs out there, and for good reason. And when you've got drug abuse in any context you've usually got a lot of denial and refuting of the facts as well to cover for what lays behind habitual use of drugs. Whereas the benefits of using them in the gym makes them more than ideal because you can accelerate physical development you also have to accept people use them for other reasons too. And so it depends completely on your personality. You'll get people who have their lives and lifestyle choices in check and feel fine taking gear. It doesn't get in the way of their lives and probably even amplifies it. And then you'll get those who are predisposed to mental health issues, emotional issues, low self esteem, unstable personalities, trauma, anger issues, come from bad upbringings, have escaped the net of support from peers, family, government etc and you'll find that even though they can't admit it the gear becomes a crutch for them to just feel normal everyday, like any other drug addiction then when it gets so bad. So do they feel good? You can probably say with a high degree of confidence - no they don't. They mask it but they don't feel okay.

Gear is one of those things where it can change your life because it does change you, especially mentally. If you're introverted you might become more extroverted because of the increased self esteem from having excessive amounts of male hormone running through your body. If you're not sexually active you might become a born-again ravaging maniac. You might start taking more risks which itself opens up more opportunities in life that otherwise might have happened. Those opportunities could be bar fights on one hand or job interviews on the other or new relationships. It can swing in all directions. Which direction depends on you. You will get people who have difficulties with anger before they have a drink and then drink and turn into complete and utter d*ck heads and it's no different with gear. How do those people feel? Well if you're angry most of the time and can't control yourself chances are you aint happy. On gear that emptiness is just going to be masked.

You've also got narcissism that comes along for the ride. Delusions of grandeur, over inflated importance/ego, antisocial behaviour etc. Again, depends how you use that energy. I've met lots of people who have big personalities amplified by their lifestyle choices and they do fine. But you also meet the nut job out of the lot who you can tell is battling demons that don't need feeding high doses of testosterone.

So it can feel like a lot of things because people are complex and everyone has their own story. It can feel good or it can feel like sh*t. If you read about steroid use/abuse you'll see quite a lot of sobering twists on what if you just scroll through mainstream forums doesn't get mentioned all that much. It all depends on you. If you haven't taken gear yet I'd be brutally honest with yourself and work out what your expectations are and whether you're simply looking for a shortcut. A lot of lads out there are seeking shortcuts, and not just in the gym. But you can't run from your own shadow and it will catch up with you eventually. If you end up not wanting to come off, wanting to take more, wanting to be on forever, enjoying the mental side effects too much, losing touch with what it feels like to not be on gear etc then there's more than a desire to get big and strong and look good in the mirror behind why you are doing it. And if that is the case then you've got work to do outside of the gym and it involves being able to accept who you are when you're not on 500-1000mg a week of some test based compound. How do you feel now? You tell me.

I'll shorten that...

If you're a nob...on cycle you'll be more of a nob

Not because that's the effect of the gear, but because you decide "I'm on the juice so imma act the big man"

Comparing it to alcohol which is actually mood changing is, in my opinion, ridiculous

It changes people in the same way that money or power does...but that's not money or power's fault, it's the individual's

I don't understand the people who say steroids don't make you feel any different or make you confident. Yes they do. Enough test in you and it's impossible to feel anxious. Maybe even depressed, sad, lonely etc for the most part. I can see how people who have mental issues can get addicted easily. Testosterone is like a cheat code in life. It makes everything better. Sometimes I feel like people can even sense it.

As for roid rage it's definitely a thing in my case. At least it was until I started using masteron and more testosterone which kind of chilled me out. When the main player in my cycle was tren I was prone to flipping out constantly. Even alone. Broke my toe kicking my gym bag and stupid things like that. Crazy anger and mood swings. I won't even talk about what using test and tren no ester made me feel like. Anyone who says roid rage isn't a thing pin 2ml of test and tren base each (100mg /ml). That dosage of test base will take your test to 600+ nmol/l for a few hours along with crazy estrogen swings and then the tren on top of that....

6 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I'll shorten that...

If you're a nob...on cycle you'll be more of a nob

Not because that's the effect of the gear, but because you decide "I'm on the juice so imma act the big man"

Comparing it to alcohol which is actually mood changing is, in my opinion, ridiculous

It changes people in the same way that money or power does...but that's not money or power's fault, it's the individual's

Mood changes on gear don't happen then? Your mood is directly influenced by steroids. That's one of the most significant side effects. And it doesn't change people in the same way money or power does because you don't inject money and you don't inject power. As soon as you choose to take steroids you're putting exogenous hormones into your body that you have no control over and your body handles and whether you like to accept it or not it changes you. There is a reason why male and female hormones create different characteristics in their respective genders and it's because that's biologically what our bodies are programmed to do; reflect the biological makeup of whats in our bodies. We are not programmed to become money hungry or power hungry in the same way that injecting hormones into our body makes us change because money and power are subjective and defined by the culture we live in, whereas hormones and the bodys response to them are concrete and have decades of scientific research behind them. We know that naturally our bodies change to what we put in them. That's why we say "You are what you eat". But we don't say "You are what money you have in your account" or "You are the power you have".

15 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

I don't understand the people who say steroids don't make you feel any different or make you confident. Yes they do. Enough test in you and it's impossible to feel anxious. Maybe even depressed, sad, lonely etc for the most part. I can see how people who have mental issues can get addicted easily. Testosterone is like a cheat code in life. It makes everything better. Sometimes I feel like people can even sense it.

As for roid rage it's definitely a thing in my case. At least it was until I started using masteron and more testosterone which kind of chilled me out. When the main player in my cycle was tren I was prone to flipping out constantly. Even alone. Broke my toe kicking my gym bag and stupid things like that. Crazy anger and mood swings. I won't even talk about what using test and tren no ester made me feel like. Anyone who says roid rage isn't a thing pin 2ml of test and tren base each (100mg /ml). That dosage of test base will take your test to 600+ nmol/l for a few hours along with crazy estrogen swings and then the tren on top of that....

Impossible to feel anxious? You must be joking. 

One of the biggest side effects of taking gear (for me personally is body dysmorphia). Hmmm. 

When I started peds I wanted to get to Christian Guzman's size, condition. Did it. Then that wasn't enough. Next step 13 stone lean, did it. Next 14, 15, 16, 17, etc. Reaching 19 stone at times. 

Whilst I'm now older and wiser, I was a narcissistic cnut on gear when I was younger, sacrificed friendships all to look better and get bigger. Absolutely pointless. 

15 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

Anyone who says roid rage isn't a thing pin 2ml of test and tren base each (100mg /ml).

Now I’m tempted to order a couple of vials of test and tren base and do it just to see if there is a hidden Raoul Moat in me. Ten minutes before kick off at the Rugby Club? What do you reckon? I could do with a bit more aggression. Does it wear off in 80 minutes because I don’t want to do anything I might later regret in the shower after the game.

20 minutes ago, daringhorse said:

Mood changes on gear don't happen then? Your mood is directly influenced by steroids. That's one of the most significant side effects. And it doesn't change people in the same way money or power does because you don't inject money and you don't inject power. As soon as you choose to take steroids you're putting exogenous hormones into your body that you have no control over and your body handles and whether you like to accept it or not it changes you. There is a reason why male and female hormones create different characteristics in their respective genders and it's because that's biologically what our bodies are programmed to do; reflect the biological makeup of whats in our bodies. We are not programmed to become money hungry or power hungry in the same way that injecting hormones into our body makes us change because money and power are subjective and defined by the culture we live in, whereas hormones and the bodys response to them are concrete and have decades of scientific research behind them. We know that naturally our bodies change to what we put in them. That's why we say "You are what you eat". But we don't say "You are what money you have in your account" or "You are the power you have".

Haha if you say so mate