SonOfThor

How does been on gear feel?

24 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

I don't understand the people who say steroids don't make you feel any different or make you confident. Yes they do. Enough test in you and it's impossible to feel anxious. Maybe even depressed, sad, lonely etc for the most part. I can see how people who have mental issues can get addicted easily. Testosterone is like a cheat code in life. It makes everything better. Sometimes I feel like people can even sense it.

As for roid rage it's definitely a thing in my case. At least it was until I started using masteron and more testosterone which kind of chilled me out. When the main player in my cycle was tren I was prone to flipping out constantly. Even alone. Broke my toe kicking my gym bag and stupid things like that. Crazy anger and mood swings. I won't even talk about what using test and tren no ester made me feel like. Anyone who says roid rage isn't a thing pin 2ml of test and tren base each (100mg /ml). That dosage of test base will take your test to 600+ nmol/l for a few hours along with crazy estrogen swings and then the tren on top of that....

Sorry?? You think taking testosterone makes it impossible to feel anxious, depressed or lonely???

Please tell me this is a joke lol

57 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Impossible to feel anxious? You must be joking. 

One of the biggest side effects of taking gear (for me personally is body dysmorphia). Hmmm. 

When I started peds I wanted to get to Christian Guzman's size, condition. Did it. Then that wasn't enough. Next step 13 stone lean, did it. Next 14, 15, 16, 17, etc. Reaching 19 stone at times. 

Whilst I'm now older and wiser, I was a narcissistic cnut on gear when I was younger, sacrificed friendships all to look better and get bigger. Absolutely pointless. 

I've noticed this, even with just test, 500mg can increase my anxiety in conjunction with stress levels if I don't keep them in check 

I can only speak to test but it feels fu**ing great. 

More confident, more motivated, horny all the time,etc

I don't experience any rage or anxiety from it. If anything feel a bit calmer. Good sense of well being.

I feel normal. Some times libido can increase from time to time but I find it to be minimal if you don't suffer from low test to begin with. Outside of the gym I couldn't tell a difference. It's only when i enter the gym and the weights feel light I can tell I'm on something. 

30 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Prepare for uncontrollable hard on’s!! I was talking to a woman at the gym who was hot and my knob got hard!? She noticed....

Probably had no choice tied up and locked in the basement with you ^_^

21 hours ago, SonOfThor said:

I want to know how I will feel from a mental perspective on test and dbol. I heard you just dont give a f**k are full of confidence and feel great, is this true? I already have a bit of a temper on me natty but control myself just enough to avoid scraps will I be scrapping a lot on gear?

unnamed (1).jpg

tenor (2).gif

it-gives-you-a-boner-walk-hard-the-dewey-cox-53815341.png

you-dont-want-no-part-of-this-shit-quickneme-com-walk-53815353.png

If you’ve got more testosterone in you it should change you mentally aswell. It should make you feel more alpha and competitive. Those behaviours are traits of testosterone. But I can imagine a lot of people getting a placebo sort of effect especially the younger ones. Also older people that are on testosterone therapy feel younger mentally as well. Low testosterone is linked to depression. Testosterone definitely effects mood. It’s a hormone all hormones effect mood. People Iv been around with at the gym when there on roids become short tempered and agitated. It’s real aswell science backs roid rage up. Yet I know someone who is on them that’s calm as f**k 

dont feel different until i see the diffrence and start hitting pr's every workout, then i feel like im on top of the world, self confidence shoots through the roof, but other than that i feel like normal

also more sex

On 8/27/2020 at 8:09 PM, stuey99 said:

Haha if you say so mate

Wikipedia:

A 2005 review in CNS Drugs determined that "significant psychiatric symptoms including aggression and violence, mania, and less frequently psychosis and suicide have been associated with steroid abuse. Long-term steroid abusers may develop symptoms of dependence and withdrawal on discontinuation of AAS".[71] High concentrations of AAS, comparable to those likely sustained by many recreational AAS users, produce apoptotic effects on neurons,[citation needed] raising the specter of possibly irreversible neurotoxicity. Recreational AAS use appears to be associated with a range of potentially prolonged psychiatric effects, including dependence syndromes, mood disorders, and progression to other forms of substance abuse, but the prevalence and severity of these various effects remains poorly understood.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid#Neuropsychiatric

I can imagine there's a lot of people reading this forum and potentially reading this post seeking advice on taking steroids. Let me assure those people that mood changes are among the most common side effect when taking steroids. It depends on the state of your mental health above anything else and those predisposed to unstable mental health including bouts of extreme mood and/or emotional fluctuations when taking steroids may very likely excaberate them. Just as those who have extensive histories of anxiety and/or depression (heavily linked together in psychatric literature) may find themselves experiencing heightened anxiety and/or feelings of depression when taking gear. It depends on many things such as dose, type of compound used, duration used, other drugs being taken etc but one thing is certain - steroids do, can and often will bring these side effects/symptoms out and heighten them in many people.

On 27/08/2020 at 7:21 PM, Djibril said:

If you choose cocaine, i would stack it with a lot of alcohol.

Alcohol first, get a bit wasted then sniff

Probably the best advice I've seen on here all year :beer:

I literally don't even feel any different, it doesn't make me feel any different that even with blood tests showing very high testosterone I still have thoughts in my head thinking is this test fake lol