Grandpa

Which is better to do to maintain the endogenous testosterone?

I injected nebido almost 8 weeks ago and I was using hcg in order to stimulate the leydig cells and then I stopped it and switched to clomid with nolvadex in the last 10 days and now my lh is 1.4mIU/ml is it better to continue with clomid and nolvadex. 

Or I have to continue with hcg and after the 12 weeks are passed then I switch to clomid with nolvadex? 

*Note:I am not willing to take another injection I know it is stupid to use nebido and then quit the treatment, but please who got any idea please help. 

3 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

I injected nebido almost 8 weeks ago and I was using hcg in order to stimulate the leydig cells and then I stopped it and switched to clomid with nolvadex in the last 10 days and now my lh is 1.4mIU/ml is it better to continue with clomid and nolvadex. 

To maintain endogenous testosterone it might be better for you to use supplements, what is your goal?

Are you looking to PCT off the nebo, or just another form of TRT that doesn't involve injections ie low dose clomid TRT?

10 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

Yes exactly 

If it was only 1 jab 8 weeks ago and you've been using HCG, then I reckon your 10 day PCT should be enough.

I would stop and retest bloods in minimum 8 weeks.

The whole point is to stop using SERMS in order for your body to go back to functioning correctly and restoring homeostasis. 

As @TERBO has said, leave everything and retest in 8-10 week. 

3 hours ago, Wildkid said:

The whole point is to stop using SERMS in order for your body to go back to functioning correctly and restoring homeostasis

I am afraid that if I am not going to use serms then my testes will lose some cells in the leydig cells because they are not stimulated by anything. 

Isn't this the case? 

Because there will still some of the nebido until week 16.

If you were worried about it hanging around in your system, you should of waited until week 16 before you started taking serms. Serms just speed the recovery process and kick things back into gear. Only you’ve stopped taking them, your natural system starts to reboot. 

As said; you’d be better off cutting them out, retesting in 8-10 weeks and then going from there. 

11 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

If I should not use serms then what about using hcg?

but it seems that I am not completely suppressed. 

Quit the hcg, quit the serms. 

7 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I mean, wtf, few posts like this lately? 

I’ve injected 3G of tren but not really sure what PCT to do. 

Do I need an AI to combat the bad cough and insomnia I have? Maybe I could take some anxiety meds to help? 

17 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

If I should not use serms then what about using hcg?

but it seems that I am not completely suppressed. 

Your LH figure is only just under the minimum of 1.7, if you continue with hcg then how is your body going to naturally recover.

Don't overthink it mate.

As said, really you should of let the test clear before jumping on the serms but no point worrying about it now.

16 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I mean, wtf, few posts like this lately? 

Unlike you, most are not steroid and bloods experts after their first cycle ;)

3 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Unlike you, most are not steroid and bloods experts after their first cycle ;)

Much easier to learn your s**t after getting it so drastically wrong the first time around and having a lockdown opportunity to give your head a wobble haha. But even with how wrong I got it , I didn’t go in without a plan and consideration for what I was taking and what I’d need to do when I come off. 

This is at least the second , “I’ve injected a  nebido now I’m doing some nonsense blah blah “ thread I can recall. Surprised the words “shooting up the roids “ weren’t in the OP

3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Much easier to learn your s**t after getting it so drastically wrong the first time around and having a lockdown opportunity to give your head a wobble haha. But even with how wrong I got it , I didn’t go in without a plan and consideration for what I was taking and what I’d need to do when I come off. 

This is at least the second , “I’ve injected a  nebido now I’m doing some nonsense blah blah “ thread I can recall. Surprised the words “shooting up the roids “ weren’t in the OP

Same guy dude. 

16 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Should of asked for advice on here mate lol

But in fairness, you have done well to turn yourself around.

Not related to OP but the same questions come around again and again year in year out, it's what a forum is all about ;)

5 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Not related to OP but the same questions come around again and again year in year out, it's what a forum is all about ;)

Like a fu**ing merry go round :thumb

9 hours ago, TERBO said:

To be fair. It’s a breath of fresh air in between those ducking conspiracy posts lol