Sign in to follow this  
OptimumPT

Sugar Free Energy Drinks

But my serious response is muscle moose can it’s sugar free and aspartame free with added amino acids not that the amino acids make any difference. Got more of a kick than monster and red bull and cheaper aswell 

So question is though, are sugar free drinks bad for you...? (I know everything in moderation and all that) 

I know when you look at all the calories, sugar etc is all 0,0,0 but then surely all the other s**t can’t be good for you Aspartame etc? 

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

Just have a coffee? Proven to be good for you and no added chemicals. 

As an aside, drives me mad seeing fatties shuffling round town guzzling cans of monster. WTF is that all about?

Makes me laugh more when you see fatties with sugar free stuff. I’m pretty certain a full fat can of coke is the last of your problems if you’re 25+ stone. 

16 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Makes me laugh more when you see fatties with sugar free stuff.

Prior to lockdown I had a work related meeting with a woman I’d never met before. Long story short I got her a coffee from a vending machine but prior to fetching it I forgot to ask her if she took sugar. I vended the drink with sugar in it and took it over and said “I pressed 2 sugars”  She asked how I knew that she took sugar. I said it’s obvious, you’re not fat. If you were you wouldn’t take sugar.

8 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Prior to lockdown I had a work related meeting with a woman I’d never met before. Long story short I got her a coffee from a vending machine but prior to fetching it I forgot to ask her if she took sugar. I vended the drink with sugar in it and took it over and said “I pressed 2 sugars”  She asked how I knew that she took sugar. I said it’s obvious, you’re not fat. If you were you wouldn’t take sugar.

Lol. Gotta love how fat people (usually middle aged women) think that a sugary drink is there main worry..  I work with a few of them, every time there's a works social, theyre always the ones ordering extra chips and mountains of desserts....but always a diet coke though:lol: they're watching their figure after all. 

22 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

Any recommendations?

CNP Ignition is carb and sugar free.

Very strong stuff though Half a scoop is sufficient for me anymore or it’d ruin my training.

9 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Just have a coffee? Proven to be good for you and no added chemicals. 

As an aside, drives me mad seeing fatties shuffling round town guzzling cans of monster. WTF is that all about?

Ahhh, yes, the energy drink guzzling chubsters! Watchers of Jeremy Kyle & TOWIE. Wearers of fluffy fronted slider/slippers while wearing leggings (whatever sort of style craze that’s supposed to be???). Oh, those crop tops that would fit a child. Yes, expose that sexy midriff that Macca D’s & Dallas chicken shop has shares in. 

The owners of a plethora of abysmally shite cheap tattoos that have been inked onto their wobbly, smelly, pink fleshy folds of flab that resembles a statue made of Tesco basics wafer thin ham all slapped together. @Henda83 

Oh, and who all wear tiny thongs that poke out the top of their gorgeous black skintight leggings.... Mmmmmmm........

That’s why I avoid shopping in Sutton, Surrey on a weekend. To avoid these shuffling human horrors