Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

There it is..... Straight from the Government, your 4th Industrial Revolution..... Better known as The Great Reset or The New World Order.

They certainly are changing the way we live and work. 

THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.... WAKE THE HELL UP‼️‼️‼️

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/regulation-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution

but I hear we need build back better

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

It's all complete rubbish IMO. 

You'll be telling me the earth's flat next and Trump is secretly fighting a devil worshipping cabal. 

24 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

You'll be telling me the earth's flat next and Trump is secretly fighting a devil worshipping cabal. 

No, I believe there is irrefutable evidence that the earth is not flat.

The "science" that supposedly "proves" we can control the earth's climate is a bit more spurious and solely based on "modelling" , similar to the epidemic modelling that's prompted predictions in this and previous pandemics that have been so spectacularly wrong it's beyond comical.

The lembots have just been conditioned to believe that the science supporting the climate change agenda is of equivalent strength to that which shows the earth is a sphere.

And as we've seen with this scamdemic the lembots will believe just about anything politicians tell them, if they say the "science" says it's so. 

7 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Should we be worried @wylde99

I like this guy, he talks a lot of sense:

If you like him you should be VERY worried Yes, dangerous, dangerous Man. 

Give him a little Tash and he's Darf Vader. 

This applies to most of you on here, most of you are Cowards. 

Cowards from yourself? Or from others opinions? 

Id say both. 

Cognitive Dissonance, you are hanging on to your belief systems because without them you don't know who or what you are, where you stand, your purpose ect... So instead you keep ridiculing anyone speaking against the Official Narrative. 

As the World crashes and burns, and trust me it is and is going to get a lot worse. 

FB_IMG_1605846198749.jpg

45 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

If you like him you should be VERY worried Yes, dangerous, dangerous Man. 

Give him a little Tash and he's Darf Vader. 

No I meant I like the YouTuber, NOT the German chap :D

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Phew. 

FB_IMG_1605849577756.jpg

See... what did I tell you!!?? All of them are Jewish transsexuals. I knew I was right not to trust a word they said. 

Shalom Shabbat. :cool2:

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Cognitive Dissonance

You need to lookup the official definition.
@MickeyE - well thought out arguments backed-up with proper evidence; I can respect that & his point of view. 
@wylde99 - memes and regurgitated, reposted mis-information and shite from  fb etc; jumped-up wannabe maggot. 

Dickhead. 

Think you're "free?" Think again. 

Virtually every facet of your lifestyle - including what you think - is the product of market research and algorithms. If you really think about it, very little of what makes you “you” actually comes from you. 

From cradle to grave you're presented with the illusion of choice, which, consequently, bestows upon you the illusion of “Freedom™.” 

You’re also presented with a litany of “pre-thought thoughts” from corporate media puppets, slick Madison Avenue admen, Netflix documentaries, “educational professionals” and “social media influencers”…all you have to do is choose the ones that validate your confirmation biases and inform your personal narrative in order to construct your perceptions of reality so that you can mindlessly argue with “friends” you’ve likely never even met in real life and impress them with the amount of pre-thought thoughts you’ve memorized while trying to convince them that their pre-thought thoughts are less-thoughtful than your own pre-thought thoughts.

Living in the age of information allows each one of us to wrap up in a cozy blanket of preconceived ignorance because “my talking peanut is smarter than your talking peanut”…”my science is more science-y than your science”…”my corporate-government whore is less slutty than your corporate-government whore”…”my social media algorithm is less algorithm-y than your social media algorithm”…and on and on.

And the question that has everyone scratching their heads right now is,  "How can half of my countrymen be so stupid as to believe in the opposite of what I believe? Why aren’t those fu**ing assholes as enlightened as me?!”

Maybe because we’re all ordering off the same menu where only one thing is served…bullshit sandwiches…and all we’re really proving at the end of the day is that we’re all just connoisseurs of bullshit.

Welcome to “Mass Free-dumb™”. Hoo-rah.

So you can regurgitate somebody else’s second-hand thoughts like a champ - but have you ever asked yourself what do you really know?

Think about it - throughout your entire life, you're taught to cede control of your thoughts and your life over to someone else "higher up" than you...parents, teachers, professors, bosses, doctors, priests, spiritual gurus, law enforcement, kings, queens, and government "leaders",  because you're "too dumb” to know how best to manage your life and the lives of your children. 

“Just think our thoughts and you’ll be safe,” they say. 

Follow instructions. Don’t ask questions.

Obey…or else.

Virtually every one of us has been born into a culture engineered to foment a vague dissatisfaction with our lives and an addiction to technology and convenience. The more pre-thought thoughts you think, the easier you can be controlled - and ultimately, marketed to. Independent thinking is a threat to a “polite society” that practically demands a majority populace of non-thought thinkers in order to keep the economy healthy and “safe”…but for who, exactly?

A truly free society demands that its people are capable of challenging conventional wisdom, political propaganda, and platitudes from despots and demagogues. 

You want to be free? 

Turn off the TV and read a book. Stop buying a bunch of useless junk to soothe your dissatisfaction and plant a garden instead. Stop letting commercials, corporate media, social media "friends", and government stooges control you with fear, shame, and guilt. Write a poem or a song…and then sing it at the top of your lungs. Stop voting for political grifters and calling them your “leaders”…they’re representatives. Make them represent you and try leading yourself for once. Stop participating in a system that profits from keeping you sick and tired. Take control of your health.

Think your own thoughts.

And if you aren’t willing to do any of those things, then you have no business telling me or my children how to think our own.

Yes this is a Copy and Paste. 

January 2018 sixty thousand dead from flu in one month. 2020 fifty thousand dead in 9 months of CV19. If you believe there's a pandemic the Government Propaganda is working. 

None of you wore a Mask for this you Selfish, selfish people. 

FB_IMG_1605871416347.jpg

On 20/11/2020 at 6:53 AM, js77 said:

See... what did I tell you!!?? All of them are Jewish transsexuals. I knew I was right not to trust a word they said. 

Shalom Shabbat. :cool2:

I don’t roll on SATURDAY!!!