Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

On 19/10/2020 at 9:13 AM, Kazza61 said:

He's telling people the world is run by Satan worshipping lizard people. That Hollywood stars and politicians (although strangely not those from the political right) are kidnapping babies and killing them for their adrenal gland secretions. He's telling people not to get their babies vaccinated. So basically he complaining that people are killing babies then promoting a strategy for killing babies!

This guy wouldn't know the truth if it punched him in the face. 

It is the dam Illuminati, they stopped my gains for 10 years and ruined my quest to deadlift 400kg, they even stopped me shagging fatties from POF, pure evil stuff.

2 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

The penny may finally be starting to drop.

The "medicine" is immeasurably worse than the disease.

Manchester refusing to go into "tier 3"

They'll do it when they get paid enough. 

19 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I guess people being able to work for money to put food on their tables is important!

Who knew!

Hey Mickey, could you get yourself signed up to be infected with Covid-19 to help out in the development of a vaccine. It's only a bit of a cold so nothing to you mate.

BBC News - UK plan to be first to run human challenge Covid trials

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54612293

55 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Hey Mickey, could you get yourself signed up to be infected with Covid-19 to help out in the development of a vaccine. It's only a bit of a cold so nothing to you mate.

BBC News - UK plan to be first to run human challenge Covid trials

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54612293

Not even that. According to the NHS/BBC only 1 out of 5 has any symptoms at all!

Only 22% of people testing positive for coronavirus reported having symptoms on the day of their test, according to the Office for National Statistics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-53320155

6 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Something else worth noting. Roughly 4 out 5 people testing positive have zero symptoms.

So this lethal virus that has led to us wrecking the economy and all other areas of national healthcare. 

Vast majority of us won't have any idea we've got it.

Only 22% of people testing positive for coronavirus reported having symptoms on the day of their test, according to the Office for National Statistics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-53320155

If only the government would concentrate on getting their own house in order by controlling the spread of the virus in hospitals and care homes. Where it actually needs controlling.

Instead of keep putting these ridiculous, ineffective and counterproductive authoritarian restrictions on the whole of society.

Lethal stuff lol 

Hope everyone here is all good, haven't posited in a while, had a look through some of the threads and nothing has changed lol, same usual suspects who can't swallow their pride, still think (Well, say) it's about protecting us from a Virus, dear oh dear. 

Well the 2nd wave is here/coming

The government have surpressed everyones immune systems by mask wearing, social distancing, lockdowns and constant hand washing. Its not rocket science that many more will die this year and be blamed on covid-19. They have worked all this out perfectly. 

Whilst fighting eachother whether covid-19 is real or not or whether to have a vaccine or not you are being distracted from the true enemy that are taking all our freedoms away under the guise of public health. The restrictions we have been placed under have clearly not worked and actually killed many more people (due to suicides and cancelled hospital appointments) than the virus itself. The government know this and are still imposing such restrictions. Pls wake up and stop fighting eachother and learn who is the true enemy. This is all causing mass division between all of us and has to stop. Your first question should be "why the government, the WHO and the CDC have downgraded covid-19 to a non highly consequence infectious disease on 19th of March of this year"....see link and pls stop arguing with eachother as divided we are weak, together we are strong.......

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

I don't want to fight and argue, I just want to issue one more plea that you refuse this Covid Vaccine and that you choose a side and be on the right side of History. 

There are only 2 sides and the time to choose js fast approaching. 

Hope you are all keeping Physically and Mentally strong during this Second Lockdown.... Which if you think will end on the 2nd December, lol. 

17 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Hope everyone here is all good, haven't posited in a while, had a look through some of the threads and nothing has changed lol, same usual suspects who can't swallow their pride, still think (Well, say) it's about protecting us from a Virus, dear oh dear. 

Well the 2nd wave is here/coming

The government have surpressed everyones immune systems by mask wearing, social distancing, lockdowns and constant hand washing. Its not rocket science that many more will die this year and be blamed on covid-19. They have worked all this out perfectly. 

Whilst fighting eachother whether covid-19 is real or not or whether to have a vaccine or not you are being distracted from the true enemy that are taking all our freedoms away under the guise of public health. The restrictions we have been placed under have clearly not worked and actually killed many more people (due to suicides and cancelled hospital appointments) than the virus itself. The government know this and are still imposing such restrictions. Pls wake up and stop fighting eachother and learn who is the true enemy. This is all causing mass division between all of us and has to stop. Your first question should be "why the government, the WHO and the CDC have downgraded covid-19 to a non highly consequence infectious disease on 19th of March of this year"....see link and pls stop arguing with eachother as divided we are weak, together we are strong.......

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

I don't want to fight and argue, I just want to issue one more plea that you refuse this Covid Vaccine and that you choose a side and be on the right side of History. 

There are only 2 sides and the time to choose js fast approaching. 

Hope you are all keeping Physically and Mentally strong during this Second Lockdown.... Which if you think will end on the 2nd December, lol. 

Mate, most of the members on here can’t wait to get the vaccine so they can continue to jab their gear and get back in the gym 

Anyone who still believes this is just about a virus is beyond help 

It's good to see you again @wylde99 As you have probably gathered I'm on the fence a bit with this, I just don't know what to think/believe at the moment.  But I do enjoy reading your posts.  Everyone should keep an open mind. 

@wylde99

Wonder if these idiots still believe 

That saddam hussain had weapons of mass destruction 

That camel shepherds who live in the mountains managed to fly massive jets with 5 hours of training across the world and into 2 (3? 4?) buildings like a needle in a haystack

That osama bin laden's body was dumped in the ocean after "they killed him"

That jet fuel melts steel beams

Hahaha

Nah you're right guys the government is doing what is best for us and isn't lying (they've never lied and always done the best for us, haven't they?) 

I'm gonna stay at home. Hands, face, space.

11 hours ago, Anonymous said:

@wylde99

Wonder if these idiots still believe 

That saddam hussain had weapons of mass destruction 

That camel shepherds who live in the mountains managed to fly massive jets with 5 hours of training across the world and into 2 (3? 4?) buildings like a needle in a haystack

That osama bin laden's body was dumped in the ocean after "they killed him"

That jet fuel melts steel beams

Hahaha

Nah you're right guys the government is doing what is best for us and isn't lying (they've never lied and always done the best for us, haven't they?) 

I'm gonna stay at home. Hands, face, space.

I really don't know what some believe on here mate because some certain members genuinely seem they Intelligent, Well Educated and on the Ball, yet their Cognitive Dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome is so strong they are still claiming/thinking that Governments are the ones calling the Shots and even worse that they have our best Interests at Heart. 

Like anyone that actually thinking Boris is running this Country and isn't a Puppet on a String Is just on a different Planet. 

10 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I really don't know what some believe on here mate because some certain members genuinely seem they Intelligent, Well Educated and on the Ball, yet their Cognitive Dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome is so strong they are still claiming/thinking that Governments are the ones calling the Shots and even worse that they have our best Interests at Heart. 

Like anyone that actually thinking Boris is running this Country and isn't a Puppet on a String Is just on a different Planet. 

Get ya tinfoil hat off mate

stay safe

protect the nhs

save lives

Just now, Kazza61 said:

That first one's you isn't it Wylde??

Welcome back by the way. 

Missed you Kazza! 

Looking forward to our dabates again but I have a feeling it won't be long now until you see it. 

Love ya. 

23 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Missed you Kazza! 

Looking forward to our dabates again but I have a feeling it won't be long now until you see it. 

Love ya. 

Mate this place has turned in to conspiracy central while you've been away. I meet more deluded fools on here than I do at work! I've been down the pet shop though and bought a bag of lizard food just in case you're right and I'm wrong. 

41 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Mate this place has turned in to conspiracy central while you've been away. I meet more deluded fools on here than I do at work! I've been down the pet shop though and bought a bag of lizard food just in case you're right and I'm wrong. 

Have you ever seen the Queen eating 'human food?? 

Didn't think so