Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

44 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

I attack your hypocrisy and the inaccurate stuff you post, because often it's the foundation of your beliefs. 

Honestly Wylde, I've just told you that the quote about 7% is wrong. Go look it up. You're constantly telling us to do the same. Please use your own good advice to see what you're taking hook, line & sinker. You post (albeit rarely) some interesting points, but all too often it's muddied by downright lies and mistruths that you copy and paste and post verbatim. Please just take a minute to consider the impact of this.

The Tests are useless bro, and you can get infected with the Virus 5 seconds later so what is the point in any of it? Also Testing for Coronaviruses, not Covid19, its a scam lol. 

I forget what you Sheeple still believe these days, are you still believing you are being looked after by the people you perceive in Power and that all this will be over if we all behave and do as we're told? Simple Yes or No's. 

10 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

The Tests are useless bro, and you can get infected with the Virus 5 seconds later so what is the point in any of it? Also Testing for Coronaviruses, not Covid19, its a scam lol. 

I forget what you Sheeple still believe these days, are you still believing you are being looked after by the people you perceive in Power and that all this will be over if we all behave and do as we're told? Simple Yes or No's. 

Please explain x 

32 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Why are they useless? If you want to see where the infections are growing and are more prevalent, then surely you need this data, no? You also need to know total volumes. But actually, you're deflecting the fact that you posted incorrect information and didn't bother to question it.

I believe the politicians have for the most part the economy, their own agendas and their own hide in the forefront of their mind. Of course it won't be over if we just do what we're told. But let's face facts, a large part of what they're asking would make a difference and some of it isn't that unreasonable. Other bits, not so much.

As a single bloke, I'll be fuct (or indeed I won't be) if I'm going to go 4+ months without human contact. But in contrast to that, if I'm asked to wear a mask in a shop for 10 mins, you know what, it's not that big a deal, so I will. 

17 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Why are they useless? If you want to see where the infections are growing and are more prevalent, then surely you need this data, no? You also need to know total volumes. But actually, you're deflecting the fact that you posted incorrect information and didn't bother to question it.

I believe the politicians have for the most part the economy, their own agendas and their own hide in the forefront of their mind. Of course it won't be over if we just do what we're told. But let's face facts, a large part of what they're asking would make a difference and some of it isn't that unreasonable. Other bits, not so much.

As a single bloke, I'll be fuct (or indeed I won't be) if I'm going to go 4+ months without human contact. But in contrast to that, if I'm asked to wear a mask in a shop for 10 mins, you know what, it's not that big a deal, so I will. 

They're useless because they're not testing for Covid19! So why did they say Covid19 Deaths in the beginning (notice how its not changed to Coronovirus) and why where they putting Covid19 on all the Death certificates. 

More importantly, why are we still debating meaningless topics, sh1t is going to continue to get much worse for all of us  and you don't see it. 

16 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

They're useless because they're not testing for Covid19! So why did they say Covid19 Deaths in the beginning (notice how its not changed to Coronovirus) and why where they putting Covid19 on all the Death certificates. 

More importantly, why are we still debating meaningless topics, sh1t is going to continue to get much worse for all of us  and you don't see it. 

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-pcr-test-accuracy/

Yes, I know you'll say full fact is a scam or something like that because it doesn't fit with your made up facts but follow the links to the study and as many have said before, check things out before you go posting them everywhere.

FFS lol!! 

Time will tell won't it, but I mean if you genuinely believe the official narrative.. 

We're 8 months in.

How much longer do you want?

We don't have 5 years.

This is so in our face that now ignorance is now a choice. This isnt like looking at 9/11 and wondering what happened.

This is all day everyday. If you can't see it,.or at least question it after 8 months, you are lost and will never be found 

21 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Thankfully science doesn't care what you believe.

Edit - Did you forget to read the links you posted again, the reputable one's you posted don't say the pcr tests pick up other viruses. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

They couldn't even spell his fu**ing name right :lol:

https://www.aap.com.au/pcr-inventor-who-died-in-2019-did-not-say-his-test-wont-work-for-covid-19-infections/

Claims about the effectiveness of PCR tests are incorrect. Virology expert Professor Ian Mackay said the claims show “an extreme lack of understanding of PCR, PCR test design and use” and that PCR tests are “extremely effective at very sensitively and specifically detecting SARS-CoV-2”.

8 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

They couldn't even spell his fu**ing name right :lol:

https://www.aap.com.au/pcr-inventor-who-died-in-2019-did-not-say-his-test-wont-work-for-covid-19-infections/

Claims about the effectiveness of PCR tests are incorrect. Virology expert Professor Ian Mackay said the claims show “an extreme lack of understanding of PCR, PCR test design and use” and that PCR tests are “extremely effective at very sensitively and specifically detecting SARS-CoV-2”.

Is the Test testing for Coronaviruses or Covid-19? Its quite simple lol. 

You also linked yet another Fact Checker haha! 

I give up, all we are ever going to do is keep posting links and claim the other is wrong. 

Like I say time will tell, I said back in March this was never going away and much worse will continue to come unless the people on this Planet themselfs say enough. 

Good luck to you all, your be happy to hear I'm going to take a break from posting, i only ever post with good intentions and never to cause trouble but that's what seems to happen to so ill leave you lot too it. 

Good luck with your Heroes Government and good luck with your Jabs. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I give up, all we are ever going to do is keep posting links and claim the other is wrong. 

Like I say time will tell, I said back in March this was never going away and much worse will continue to come unless the people on this Planet themselfs say enough. 

Good luck to you all, your be happy to hear I'm going to take a break from posting, i only ever post with good intentions and never to cause trouble but that's what seems to happen to so ill leave you lot too it. 

Don't let the covid enthusiasts wear you down. You're doing a fine job here bringing some truth the masses.

The Corona tests vary greatly in reliability.

At the lower end of the scale they're about as reliable as a 1930s Morris Minor but at the top end they're as reliable as a 1964 Ford Cortina.

So there's nothing to worry about on that score.

40 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

You're doing a fine job here bringing some truth the masses.

He's telling people the world is run by Satan worshipping lizard people. That Hollywood stars and politicians (although strangely not those from the political right) are kidnapping babies and killing them for their adrenal gland secretions. He's telling people not to get their babies vaccinated. So basically he complaining that people are killing babies then promoting a strategy for killing babies!

This guy wouldn't know the truth if it punched him in the face. 

this is what i don't get about wylde posts , does he really think the people who organize the testing of virus , working on cures, logistics, spread of pathogens etc are just some fucktards who's highest qualification is a D+ in biology at state comprehensive school?

I think there are enough smart scientist, head of or medial research, cambridge graduates, university professors etc  to actually do a intelligent job  ?

Counter argument: Diane Abbot 

40 minutes ago, JohhnyC said:

this is what i don't get about wylde posts , does he really think the people who organize the testing of virus , working on cures, logistics, spread of pathogens etc are just some fucktards who's highest qualification is a D+ in biology at state comprehensive school?

I think there are enough smart scientist, head of or medial research, cambridge graduates, university professors etc  to actually do a intelligent job  ?

Counter argument: Diane Abbot 

There is nothing to get, just ignore him.

On 19/10/2020 at 6:18 AM, wylde99 said:

But why is everyone a paedophile???? Like genuinely? 

13 minutes ago, mrwright said:

But why is everyone a paedophile???? Like genuinely? 

The real answer of course is that everyone isn’t. Sure they exist to some degree in all walks of like. The institution where they exist most and are also protected the most is called ‘the family’ and by far the biggest perpetrator is called ‘daddy’.  But to look at all the cases Wylde and his gang throw up you need to look for commonalities - what’s the one thing they all have in common? The answer is they are from the political left. How can it be these accusations don’t get made towards the political right? Trump, who got caught saying he assaults women, has paid off numerous women would, you would think, make an easy target but doesn’t feature - why? The answer is all these accusations and conspiracy theories evolved from right wing chat forums, and were added to by right wing youtubers. Alex Jones who cosied up to Trump found the more outrageous he got with his claims, the richer he got as more people watched his videos. His followers backed Trump because Trump went on air with Jones and all but agreed with the conspiracies. So now the conspiracy theorists have a champion - they even claim he is secretly fighting a hidden war with a Satan worshipping paedophilic cabal. Pizzagate was invented by Jones, Jones even live-streamed a school shooting and said it was a hoax and the kids were actors and was abusive with the grieving parents for going along with this. To this day, the parents of those murdered kids get death threats. He says Covid is a hoax but sells useless bits of paper he says will protect you from it. He is a dangerous idiot. So, back to your questions why is everyone a paedophile? Because they are most hated people in society and it makes THE best accusation to damage your opponent’s reputations.

On 19/10/2020 at 8:27 AM, MickeyE said:

Don't let the covid enthusiasts wear you down. You're doing a fine job here bringing some truth the masses.

The Corona tests vary greatly in reliability.

At the lower end of the scale they're about as reliable as a 1930s Morris Minor but at the top end they're as reliable as a 1964 Ford Cortina.

So there's nothing to worry about on that score.

Yes, testing is inaccurate. You've got people doing home test kits that are sensitive and should be done by medical professionals for starters. But isn't 7% Wylde quoted. And even then, he actually misquoted a figure that wasn't even about the success rate of mass testing. It was a figure mentioned as to why we DON'T test in certain areas (ie Airports). That's my point. It's nothing about being a Covid enthusiast. He's posting mistruths and often nothing more than lies.

23 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Yes, testing is inaccurate. You've got people doing home test kits that are sensitive and should be done by medical professionals for starters. But isn't 7% Wylde quoted. And even then, he actually misquoted a figure that wasn't even about the success rate of mass testing. It was a figure mentioned as to why we DON'T test in certain areas (ie Airports). That's my point. It's nothing about being a Covid enthusiast. He's posting mistruths and often nothing more than lies.

I wasn't aiming that comment at you TBH. You are one of the posters capable of putting your views across without the need for ad hominem attacks in every post.

I didn't read all the posts about testing etc but I know there is a lot of doubt regarding the reliability of these PCR test. Even if we forget about the number of false positives/negatives,  there's still doubt about how the test results actually relate to infectiousness .

Which id presume is the whole point of them . To let us know who is or isn't infectious.

What can we conclude?

These studies provided limited data of variable quality that PCR results per se are unlikely to predict viral culture from human samples. Insufficient attention may have been paid how PCR results relate to disease. The relation with infectiousness is unclear and more data are needed on this.

If this is not understood, PCR results may lead to restrictions for large groups of people who do not present an infection risk.

The results indicate that viral RNA load cut-offs should be used: to understand who is infectious, the extent of any outbreak and for controlling transmission.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/infectious-positive-pcr-test-result-covid-19/

What is this 7% accuracy thing anyway? I take it it was some quote made by Matt Hancock. But from my reading the accuracy of the testing varies greatly from site to site and method to method.

So what was Hancock actually talking about?

This is the thing . People are giving the likes of Wylde a load of sh1t because he got this or that detail wrong. While our leaders and their so called experts, have spouted utter sh1te throughout this thing and the lemmings don't bat an eyelid.

Something else worth noting. Roughly 4 out 5 people testing positive have zero symptoms.

So this lethal virus that has led to us wrecking the economy and all other areas of national healthcare. 

Vast majority of us won't have any idea we've got it.

Only 22% of people testing positive for coronavirus reported having symptoms on the day of their test, according to the Office for National Statistics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-53320155

If only the government would concentrate on getting their own house in order by controlling the spread of the virus in hospitals and care homes. Where it actually needs controlling.

Instead of keep putting these ridiculous, ineffective and counterproductive authoritarian restrictions on the whole of society.