Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

45 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Are you Trolling or was that genuine? 

Dear oh dear... 

Firstly have you actually seen not only the list of exemptions for not wearing one but exemptions on where not to wear them? Like queuing up for Food but taking them off as soon as you sit down, same with Cafes and Restaurants, and mostly the staff don't wear them anyway, I rarely see Police wearing them, workmen, scaffholders, Builders.. No one in offices wears them lol, you really think if it was a Deadly Pandemic that would be the case... 5 Months into it as well. 

Where you wearing a Mask since the beginning then? After studying "The Science" and coming to tje conclusion that was the best way to prevent infection of this awful Virus, that is so Dangerous you have to of been Tested tp even know you had it, or did you just start wearing the Mask because Big Daddy Goverment told you too and you have Stockholm Syndrome? 

As for this Scamdemic, surely anyone over the age of 20 that still thinks this is about a Virus has underlining Mental problems? Or is that still me for smoking the odd Spliff and doing Yoga lol. 

My Friends in Melbourn Australia are under full Lockdown with Drones flying around making sure people are wearing Masks and still Social Distancing, worse is happening in Victoria Australia, that will come here very soon.

World Health Organisation have basically said Wearing Masks, staying Indoors and taking Vaccines is better then going outside interacting with other Human beings, Sunlight, Good diet and Exercise. 

#Scamdemic

#Agenda21 

#SaveOurChildren 

Scaffolders not scaffholders

I'd beat you with a stick if you called me that stood in front of me ;)

5 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Scaffolders not scaffholders

I'd beat you with a stick if you called me that stood in front of me ;)

Scaff Holder!!!!!

What a massive Hel Met he really is! .

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Yes very selfish from the clever Virus that only gets Customers in Shops but not the Staff, only when queuing in a Cafe or Restaurant but not sitting down and its even starting to learn the time as In Australia there are now curfews.

This very is smart! 

Yes we get it, you're not smart enough to understand the instructions but you've still not explained why YOU won't wear one?

As for not understanding why people sat down out of the way or people outside don't have to use them. I assume you got this knowledge from the same sites that tell you vaccines don't work.

7 minutes ago, Denied said:

Yes we get it, your not smart enough to understand the instructions but you've still not explained why YOU won't wear one?

As for not understanding why people sat down out of the way or people outside don't have to use them. I assume you got this knowledge from the same sites that tell you vaccines don't work.

The only answer they have is they aren’t sheep. It’s pathetic. I’m sure they don’t need to wear a mask to score their weed paid by us sheep who conform  and go to work so they’ll be fine. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Are you Trolling or was that genuine? 

Dear oh dear... 

Firstly have you actually seen not only the list of exemptions for not wearing one but exemptions on where not to wear them? Like queuing up for Food but taking them off as soon as you sit down, same with Cafes and Restaurants, and mostly the staff don't wear them anyway, I rarely see Police wearing them, workmen, scaffholders, Builders.. No one in offices wears them lol, you really think if it was a Deadly Pandemic that would be the case... 5 Months into it as well. 

Where you wearing a Mask since the beginning then? After studying "The Science" and coming to tje conclusion that was the best way to prevent infection of this awful Virus, that is so Dangerous you have to of been Tested tp even know you had it, or did you just start wearing the Mask because Big Daddy Goverment told you too and you have Stockholm Syndrome? 

As for this Scamdemic, surely anyone over the age of 20 that still thinks this is about a Virus has underlining Mental problems? Or is that still me for smoking the odd Spliff and doing Yoga lol. 

My Friends in Melbourn Australia are under full Lockdown with Drones flying around making sure people are wearing Masks and still Social Distancing, worse is happening in Victoria Australia, that will come here very soon.

World Health Organisation have basically said Wearing Masks, staying Indoors and taking Vaccines is better then going outside interacting with other Human beings, Sunlight, Good diet and Exercise. 

#Scamdemic

#Agenda21 

#SaveOurChildren 

Shut up you fud! Until you can answer the  questions many people have asked you, your opinion is dog s**t!

20 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

so I take it all those championing masks are wearing them when they go to the pub, restaurant or gym then ?

I mean you wouldn't want to be a selfish cvnt would you now ?

I wear one where social distancing Isn’t possible. I’ve been pub twice since they opened and have had my own table away from others. In the gym we are distanced enough. 

however , that’s not the point is. Vulnerable people, or those that come in to contact with vulnerable people don’t have to go gym , pub or restaurant, they do have to go to shops, which is where we have to wear masks. 

30 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

so I take it all those championing masks are wearing them when they go to the pub, restaurant or gym then ?

I mean you wouldn't want to be a selfish cvnt would you now ?

I go to the gym, I clean my equipment after use I don't interact closely with anyone, frequent touched areas are cleaned regularly.

I go to a pub or restaurant and sit on a table only interacting with people on that table. Food and drink is brought to me. I leave, the table is cleaned, next group in. 

Why do I need a mask in either of these situations?

3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I wear one where social distancing Isn’t possible. I’ve been pub twice since they opened and have had my own table away from others. In the gym we are distanced enough. 

however , that’s not the point is. Vulnerable people, or those that come in to contact with vulnerable people don’t have to go gym , pub or restaurant, they do have to go to shops, which is where we have to wear masks. 

there is far less social distancing in pubs, restaurants and gyms than in a retail environment and you might tell yourself  that vulnerable people don't use any of these facilities in order to make yourself feel better about not wearing a mask when in such establishments but the reality is they do and by your own standards that makes you a selfish cvnt. 

13 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

there is far less social distancing in pubs, restaurants and gyms than in a retail environment and you might tell yourself  that vulnerable people don't use any of these facilities in order to make yourself feel better about not wearing a mask when in such establishments but the reality is they do and by your own standards that makes you a selfish cvnt. 

How is there far less? Certainly not in the ones I’ve been in. 

and no, doesn’t make me a selfish c**t, it makes those vulnerable stupid for going to inessential places. 

mate you being antagonistic for the sake of it? Or do you wear a mask in all these places ? Or none of them? It’s hard to keep up with who’s a conspiracy theorist, wind up merchant , or just generally a c**t on here these days. 

16 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

At the end of the day I do my bit. And it causes me no distress or inconvenience. If it helps great, if it doesn’t I’ve lost nowt. Any c**t that doesn’t see it that way is just that, a c**t. 

im done here, this place gets worse by the day 

33 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

At the end of the day I do my bit. And it causes me no distress or inconvenience. If it helps great, if it doesn’t I’ve lost nowt. Any c**t that doesn’t see it that way is just that, a c**t. 

im done here, this place gets worse by the day 

Relax mate your getting worked up, stop stressing out.  Your doing your bit that’s what matters. Hugs x

baaaaaaaa lol

@js77 I think what gets people's backs up is when some where like China who wore masks even before the pandemic and now wear visors and masks drinking through straws in their local still suffered a spike when the lock down was lifted. 

The only guarantee seems to be isolation and distance and I don't think theres enough cash in the kitty to do that for 2 years.

On 8/1/2020 at 6:59 AM,  swole troll said: 

Mask wearing in shops is becoming law on the 8th of August?! 

So this will go through the house of commons and be passed.

If the masks were effective (not n95s and ffp3s used to their time sensitive active lives, just any old rag as per the soon to be law) then why did we go through months of spending £3 billion per day on furlough and closed business?

Why did so many of our elderly die in nursing homes? refused treatment by the nhs despite paying into it for their entire working lives.

The question shouldn't be 'why don't you wear a mask?' but rather if all we needed was a thin sheet of cloth to protect us from the virus then why were so many allowed to die and the economy beaten to it's knees?

I'm not interested in the conspiracy behind it, little rag sheets don and doffed incorrectly do not work to protect against this virus period

The masks are a prop used in order to encourage public confidence to start spending again. 

There is endless resources on surgical mask filtration rate, sars cov2 particle size, 3m manufacturing alternative masks for airborne virus like covid 19 as well as surgical masks which they do NOT advise for such purposes.

But here's some quick facts:

https://aapsonline.org/mask-facts/

@swole troll summed up the whole mask debacle quite eloquently here.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”

Final Thoughts

• Surgical masks – loose fitting. They are designed to protect the patient from the doctors’ respiratory droplets.  The wearer is not protected from others airborne particles
  • People do not wear masks properly. Most people have the mask under the nose. The wearer does not have glasses on and the eyes are a portal of entry.
  • The designer masks and scarves offer minimal protection – they give a false sense of security to both the wearer and those around the wearer.
    **Not to mention they add a perverse lightheartedness to the situation.
  • If you are walking alone, no mask – avoid folks – that is common sense.
  • Remember – children under 2 should not wear masks – accidental suffocation and difficulty breathing in some
  • If wearing a mask makes people go out and get Vitamin D – go for it. In the 1918 flu pandemic people who went outside did better.  Early reports are showing people with COVID-19 with low Vitamin D do worse than those with normal levels. Perhaps that is why shut-ins do so poorly. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.08.20058578v4

1 hour ago, Bish83 said:

@js77 I think what gets people's backs up is when some where like China who wore masks even before the pandemic and now wear visors and masks drinking through straws in their local still suffered a spike when the lock down was lifted. 

The only guarantee seems to be isolation and distance and I don't think theres enough cash in the kitty to do that for 2 years.

Mate, you may well be right, but if there’s a chance that wearing a simple piece of PPE such as a face covering then why not wear one?

Gyms are not  full of people over 80 and those who are sick... restaurants have tables spaced well apart and people aren’t constantly walking past each other and handling items that many others have.

You’re bang on the money about the massive hit on the economy but what if the wearing of face coverings actually makes people more confident to go to the high street and start spending money.....even if it’s a load of bollox if people PERCEIVE  it to be a safer environment when EVERYONE is wearing one then that will only help the economy if more people are out spending.

Loads of ‘what ifs’ in there but it’s just such a small price to pay by wearing a face covering that may potentially save lives and help the economy.

Nice to actually hear a constructive point put across tbh. 

@js77 the crowds out on the beaches would show how much people really care about this issue.

The stay at home directive was what messed up retail and tfl and the fact tourism from abroad is pretty much non existent adds greater burden. Boris is trying to get everyone back to work to help prevent any more redundancies but with the corporations digging their heels in setting dates as far back as next year it looks like a colossal task. Even when staff do head back its going to be a double edge sword with the covid issue.

26 minutes ago, Bish83 said:

@js77 the crowds out on the beaches would show how much people really care about this issue.

The stay at home directive was what messed up retail and tfl and the fact tourism from abroad is pretty much non existent adds greater burden. Boris is trying to get everyone back to work to help prevent any more redundancies but with the corporations digging their heels in setting dates as far back as next year it looks like a colossal task. Even when staff do head back its going to be a double edge sword with the covid issue.

No surprise from anyone including the govt that the stay at home directive  had a massive negative effect on the economy and Tfl..... but as you pointed out earlier ‘the only guarantee seems to be isolation....’ everyone knew the effect it would have but most people are actually saying the govt took too long to actually lock down!!!

That beach thing was a joke. It does indeed show how many actually couldn’t give a fuk but I’m not sure if that’s the majority of people’s attitude. 

Hindsight is a valuable tool but in unprecedented times that’s something none of us are privy to.... we are where we are.... I think it’s everyone’s responsibility to at least try and do their bit.

So what is the answer... forget PPE, open everything up and forget this ever happened?  The BAME commit have reportedly been the worst hit... from my experience in London they also seem to be the community who’ve paid the least attention to wearing PPE and practising social distancing....  no wonder Leicester went back into lockdown as a City where the white population are the minority... coincidence??? Hhhhmmm I wonder!!??

With winter coming and nobody knowing how Corona will affect those with an even more impaired immune system, that could result in catastrophe.... who fukking knows!!!

From What Iv read so far is it’s not seasonal and it’s never going to go away. It can be suppressed by every so often it will emerge and the more that catch it the more it will eventually be weakened 

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

The curve has been flattened, hospitals are empty. We've had 4 days this week of single digit deaths in the UK,  give it a rest with your poverty masks. This s**t is laughable now. 

Because the majority are following the guidelines you fu**ing tool

1 hour ago, Youdontknowme said:

Because the majority are following the guidelines you fu**ing tool

relax mate, maybe take a day or two off the forum, collect your thoughts and remember everyone has different opinion.

no everyone is a fkn sheep baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

17 minutes ago, EpicSquats said:

I think we're all gonna die from it in the future, when we're in our late 90's.

Don't crush the dream pal that does not tie in with my future plans of dying of a massive heart attack hanging out the back end of a very questionable prostitute in Thailand ;)