Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

Yes. But you would imagine if necessary (like in this instance) the data could be accessed more or less instantly and it be ascertained which group the subject was in.

God knows. Maybe the data's on a sheet of paper buried 20ft deep, and they've currently got someone out there with a shovel digging it up. 

7 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

There must be some way to track it, otherwise how would they compare the results against the control subjects. I'm sure there's a way, but I guess it needs to be escalated and go through various channels. But you'd think it would be relatively straight forward! 

I'm sure that data is available if needed but guess you have to check if the data is needed before going any further, as soon as anyone knows, that  participant's out of the study and they'd need to make sure it doesn't effect anyone else's interactions with other patients if they know what symptoms could occur. 

I'd assume, unless it's an emergency you probably need more than one person to sign it off and it's possible, the data is in two halves, one with the names and ID, the other with just ID's and whose got what. 

What I don’t understand is this ... we’re told to isolate for 2 weeks If we have symptoms and every one we have come into contact with has to do the same.  

So if we had a world wide  “your not aloud out the house or you’ll get shot “  style lock down for say 4 weeks, then the virus can’t spread, virus Fuchs off , everyone can get back to normal , job sorted,  we all have a good Christmas. 

26 minutes ago, YB81 said:

What I don’t understand is this ... we’re told to isolate for 2 weeks If we have symptoms and every one we have come into contact with has to do the same.  

So if we had a world wide  “your not aloud out the house or you’ll get shot “  style lock down for say 4 weeks, then the virus can’t spread, virus Fuchs off , everyone can get back to normal , job sorted,  we all have a good Christmas. 

Off on holidays for Christmas...will I lock down when I get back? No! Will I tell anyone I’ve been away lol No!:lol:

20 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Off on holidays for Christmas...will I lock down when I get back? No! Will I tell anyone I’ve been away lol No!:lol:

Do you reckon you'll be able to go anywhere the way things are going mate? Where have you got booked?

3 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

Do you reckon you'll be able to go anywhere the way things are going mate? Where have you got booked?

I reckon it’ll get f**ked last minute as I’m flying from Stansted...

Going to Italy...Bon viaggio!! 

Just now, KETONES said:

I reckon it’ll get f**ked last minute as I’m flying from Stansted...

Going to Italy...Bon viaggio!! 

Nice! Hope you do get away mate. Italy is on the travel corridor list, so I doubt you'll need to isolate unless it goes tits up over there! 

1 minute ago, invisiblekid said:

Nice! Hope you do get away mate. Italy is on the travel corridor list, so I doubt you'll need to isolate unless it goes tits up over there! 

Just need to be tested before we go...or do the test at the airport there...

Still have to wear pointless masks...if the masks everyone wore worked why don’t they use the same in hospital’s to save money?

3 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Just need to be tested before we go...or do the test at the airport there...

Still have to wear pointless masks...if the masks everyone wore worked why don’t they use the same in hospital’s to save money?

Why are you doing a bunch of fellas on a body builders forum about hospitals choices on procurement ?

4 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Touched a rare nerve? 

You're definitely a Fox Hunter you Scum. 

That I am I’m definitely after a fox anytime of day or night I’ll literally slay anything!

Watching all these idiotic talking heads on the news today saying the government measures don't go far enough. As if there is actually a shred of evidence that lockdowns work. 

As Swedish scientists said from the start when all the talk in the MSM was about "Sweden taking a massive gamble" , they simply said "we're not gambling, the countries going into lockdown are the ones gambling".

In 1918 the only city on the US east coast that didn't shut down was New York and it eventually fared better than any other city on the east coast.

"And yet New York City remained largely open throughout the pandemic. And city leaders got credit for handling the disease better than other cities did."

All these lockdowns are doing is prolonging the inevitable while causing carnage in pretty much every other area of society including health. If only Boris had held his nerve and followed the Swedish model.  

15 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

@wylde99 Not sure where you are in the country, but did you manage to get hold of any equipment. Just in case your local gym closes again? 

I'm in South UK (close to Southampton) 

No I haven't bought anything then what I already had, Resistance Bands of all strengths, a Pull up Bar and 2 15kg Dumbells. 

18 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I'm in South UK (close to Southampton) 

No I haven't bought anything then what I already had, Resistance Bands of all strengths, a Pull up Bar and 2 15kg Dumbells. 

Ah not too far from me then, I'm in Poole. I've been lucky with Facebook Marketplace lately, well worth a look for equipment. 

2 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

@wylde99 thought you’d like to see this. Now you can sit back and watch the doubters back peddle, bro. 

MSM will just not report it. Or they will but it'll be buried. 

On 14/10/2020 at 9:22 PM, YB81 said:

That's what I've always wondered

I think Australia did similar and they were down to 1 or 2 cases quickly 

Just make anyone incoming quarantine