Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

1 hour ago, ByTheNumbers said:

At least this time Nicola Stalin did acknowledge that restrictions have an effect on health and wellbeing. Since this fixation with Covid started I have seen little mention of the daily UK deaths from other illnesses from anyone in power on in the media. I believe Heart Disease, deaths alone average out at about 460 each day, 

Nicola Stalin! Brilliant :lol:

If it’s 460 deaths per day from heart disease then that’s around 30% of all deaths.

19 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

If it’s 460 deaths per day from heart disease then that’s around 30% of all deaths.

Pretty sure that is about right and has been around that mark for a couple of years at least. Just beats Cancer deaths by about 10 per day IIRC.

2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

What makes you say it was here last November? 

It had to have been as the government declared it in December that would have taken some time before the information release to the public.

7 hours ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1602090283409.jpg

FB_IMG_1602141816042.jpg

Got the day off tomorrow, going into town to get the mrs a few things for her birthday.  Was gonna slum it in Wetherspoons for my lunch (I know, I know, but I like the variety of ales they do), but I just cannot be doing with wearing  a mask in a pub, not to mention I don't have that app, nor do I want the bloody thing.  I'm wondering if they will still let me in? What happens if you don't have a modern phone?

2 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Got the day off tomorrow, going into town to get the mrs a few things for her birthday.  Was gonna slum it in Wetherspoons for my lunch (I know, I know, but I like the variety of ales they do), but I just cannot be doing with wearing  a mask in a pub, not to mention I don't have that app, nor do I want the bloody thing.  I'm wondering if they will still let me in? What happens if you don't have a modern phone?

Bullet behind the ear. 

"In his keynote speech yesterday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson specifically ruled out a return to normal, not even with a vaccine."

After all we have been through, it isn’t enough just to go back to normal. We have lost too much. History teaches us that things of this magnitude – wars, famines, plagues, events that affect the vast bulk of humanity, as this virus has – they do not just come and go. They can be the trigger for economic and social change.” 

It's gonna be ok chaps, Boris has got our best interests at heart.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/502795-boris-johnson-uk-great-reset/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

35 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

"In his keynote speech yesterday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson specifically ruled out a return to normal, not even with a vaccine."

After all we have been through, it isn’t enough just to go back to normal. We have lost too much. History teaches us that things of this magnitude – wars, famines, plagues, events that affect the vast bulk of humanity, as this virus has – they do not just come and go. They can be the trigger for economic and social change.” 

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/502795-boris-johnson-uk-great-reset/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Let the riots commence 

38 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

giphy.gif

On 07/10/2020 at 8:09 PM, ByTheNumbers said:

Pretty sure that is about right and has been around that mark for a couple of years at least. Just beats Cancer deaths by about 10 per day IIRC.

on average in the UK heart disease kills 460, and cancer 450 per day, based on 2019 data.

these numbers will jump massively over the next year or so as people cant get treat in hospitals due to covid BS. I know a friend who cant get a cancer screening appointment! 

since covid and closing of hospital wards, near 1 million women have missed or had cancelled breast cancer treatment. Thats fu**ing wrong!!

covid deaths is about 20 something down on UK daily deaths, and its a big feckin drop in daily death numbers that far down. 

also covid death toll is registered within 28 days of infection, not a daily toll like that of cancer etc.

if the media gave the public a daily death toll of cancer, strokes etc they'll see how piss poor covid is.

10s of thousand of people will die from lack of treatment than covid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54475243

14k average daily cases, yet 7 day average of deaths 56, thats 8 people a day. More people die from suicide each day in the UK, 16.

the numbers just dont add up, and dont justify crushing the economy and making millions unemployed.

next you'll get people moaning that funding has to be cut to services without realising that a strong economy funds things. Millions without jobs, less money for the government to spend.

4 hours ago, Denied said:

Stop believing every dumb thing you read.

https://fullfact.org/online/bill-gates-patent-microchips/

Please stop using Fact Checkers which are funded by Gates! 

You really are special, you pop up to either character assassinate me or trying to Debunk links that I post when it is literally happening all around you and its in your Face yet you stay in Denial. 

I mean....i know you don't think all these Draconian Restrictions are STILL about keeping us safe from a Virus, I know this because you are half intelligent so not sure what your Game is, I know you and a few others have a personal problem with me even though I want a better World for you and your Loved ones just as much as mine. 

38 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54475243

14k average daily cases, yet 7 day average of deaths 56, thats 8 people a day. More people die from suicide each day in the UK, 16.

the numbers just dont add up, and dont justify crushing the economy and making millions unemployed.

next you'll get people moaning that funding has to be cut to services without realising that a strong economy funds things. Millions without jobs, less money for the government to spend.

I don’t doubt the virus is real but our country needs to get a grip. Donald trump recently tweeted that they won’t do another lockdown and 100 thousand will die this year from the flu so we are just going to learn to live with it like we do with the flu 

3 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Don’t piss in the kids dreams. I’m sure he will claim that fullfact is owned by the peado elite next 

Of course they are you Moron, funny they only stared popping since Agenda 2030 has got going and you don't think these people with unlimited resources will censor what infomation you see. 

https://newspunch.com/george-soros-bill-gates-facebooks-fact-checkers/

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/08/24/revealed-how-bill-gates-buys-mainstream-outlets-journalists-and-fact-checkers/

2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Please stop using Fact Checkers which are funded by Gates! 

You really are special, you pop up to either character assassinate me or trying to Debunk links that I post when it is literally happening all around you and its in your Face yet you stay in Denial. 

I mean....i know you don't think all these Draconian Restrictions are STILL about keeping us safe from a Virus, I know this because you are half intelligent so not sure what your Game is, I know you and a few others have a personal problem with me even though I want a better World for you and your Loved ones just as much as mine. 

Can you give a rough date when something will happen that will prove some of your crazy fantasies?

Religious people are taught to have faith without proof, if you question you go to hell. so the only proof they’ll have is when this second coming that’s supposedly on the way happens, which is soon, so you believe that? 

anyway, back to my first question, you know a lot, so which month, which year? When we all be sayin , jeez wish I listened to that nut job, I could have phoned old billy and asked him not to bother. 

Just now, Youdontknowme said:

Can you give a rough date when something will happen that will prove some of your crazy fantasies?

Religious people are taught to have faith without proof, if you question you go to hell. so the only proof they’ll have is when this second coming that’s supposedly on the way happens, which is soon, so you believe that? 

anyway, back to my first question, you know a lot, so which month, which year? When we all be sayin , jeez wish I listened to that nut job, I could have phoned old billy and asked him not to bother. 

Right now, infront of your Eyes, the World you are living in, the Social Distancing Stickers everywhere and general Covid Propaganda that is shoved down your throat every single day, and will get much much worse. 

I guess even if they put you in the box cart and take you tp to the Showers you will still expect then to give you a good wash and take care of you. 

Stockholm Syndrome. 

6 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Right now, infront of your Eyes, the World you are living in, the Social Distancing Stickers everywhere and general Covid Propaganda that is shoved down your throat every single day, and will get much much worse. 

I guess even if they put you in the box cart and take you tp to the Showers you will still expect then to give you a good wash and take care of you. 

Stockholm Syndrome. 

I’m sorry, but in what way is a sticker on the floor affecting my life? And the only propaganda i see is on here!! I don’t watch the news or buy the paper, I read the odd news article that appears on my FB feed, but only so I can laugh at the comments from ‘your lot’. 
There’s gotta be a defining moment on the way that will prove all these conspiracies? When is nasa doing the laser show for a pretend alien invasion? When will the monarch and worldwide elite take off their human suits and show us their green scaly skin? 

I can’t remember what else is gonna happen, but as I say there must be a milestone on the way?