Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

5 minutes ago, a.notherguy said:

we will never know as we have nothing to compare this year against

I doubt that there will be a massive difference between previous years to warrant a pandemic!! Lol Heart disease kills 10 million world wide...stood at Oxford Circus station yesterday and all along the platform’s billboards 6 McDonald’s adverts, Jack Daniels, pubs and Zoos where we pay money to see endangered animals lol

The country has an obesity crisis...McDonald’s pays f**k all taxes in this country yet there’s a drive through every mile....NHS picks up the tab?!

Honestly our government do not give a f**k about us, our soldiers, our elderly....no one! Just profit and power.

8 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

They weren't made up deaths, so regardless of their official cause of death, that kind of increase over and above the average does suggest there's something killing these people and it isn't a normal trend.

Ok so over a million miss cancer screening and are just about to get the screening and care they need...around 9000 confirmed breast cancer cases so far which will probably result in death from the spread of cancer at some point in the future because the disease was caught to late but these aren’t Covid related?

Someone is dying of cancer in hospital and catches the deadly Covid 19!!! Dies and this is solely attributed to Covid 19 lol

But somehow this isn’t a false representation of the death toll?

Erm yes it is...and the majority of deaths from the so called deadly disease happened this way.

From the government ONS site:

"Between 1 January and 31 August 2020, 365,889 deaths occurred in England and were registered by 5 September. This was 33,003 more deaths than the five-year average (2015 to 2019) for January to August."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/monthlymortalityanalysisenglandandwales/august2020

From the stats posted by invisiblekid

Capture.PNG11.PNG.d1722f5fcec0166ecbf7233d5a5a4b9b.PNG

So going on the above figs average deaths annually for last 5 years were 598,400

In 2018 there were 616k deaths so 18k above the annual average. 

Also from what I gather deaths at present are running in line (or just below) the annual average for this time of year, so if we end up with 30k ish deaths above normal this year, it really ain't fuk all to get that excited about. 

10 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Ok so over a million miss cancer screening and are just about to get the screening and care they need...around 9000 confirmed breast cancer cases so far which will probably result in death from the spread of cancer at some point in the future because the disease was caught to late but these aren’t Covid related?

Someone is dying of cancer in hospital and catches the deadly Covid 19!!! Dies and this is solely attributed to Covid 19 lol

But somehow this isn’t a false representation of the death toll?

Erm yes it is...and the majority of deaths from the so called deadly disease happened this way.

We're not talking about future deaths or the sad, inevitable deaths from missed screenings (I agree with you on that - I missed some (trivial) appointments and some treatment myself, and whilst not serious, I have repercussions due to that so I can relate), we're talking about deaths this year. The failure of the NHS to treat other issues is a whole different matter. 

I'm talking about the increase in deaths regardless of cause. What do we attribute that massive spike/excess to if it wasn't Covid? I'm not talking about the 40k figure of 'Covid deaths' I'm talking about the total excess deaths over and above the 5yr average - what do you attribute that to if it isn't Covid, and therefore it isn't a pandemic (which by the very definition you posted, it is)

5 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

"Between 1 January and 31 August 2020, 365,889 deaths occurred in England and were registered by 5 September. This was 33,003 more deaths than the five-year average (2015 to 2019) for January to August."

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/monthlymortalityanalysisenglandandwales/august2020

So going on the above figs average deaths annually for last 5 years were 598,400

Also from what I gather deaths at present are running in line (or just below) the annual average for this time of year, so if we end up with 30k ish deaths above normal this year, it really ain't fuk all to get that excited about. 

But we must believe what we’ve been told by our government!!

LMFAO! Utter bollox the lot of it mate! I’ve put myself at risk from the moment and before the nation was told.

I’ve traveled, eaten food on public transport without washing my hands all over the world.

Gathered with work colleges and used gyms,bars,restaurants ffs if it’s so contagious then I’d have it!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the positive results where people have had it but no symptoms were experienced are based on data collected and a profile has been made on that individual ffs!

6 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

We're not talking about future deaths or the sad, inevitable deaths from missed screenings (I agree with you on that - I missed some (trivial) appointments and some treatment myself, and whilst not serious, I have repercussions due to that so I can relate), we're talking about deaths this year. The failure of the NHS to treat other issues is a whole different matter. 

I'm talking about the increase in deaths regardless of cause. What do we attribute that massive spike/excess to if it wasn't Covid? I'm not talking about the 40k figure of 'Covid deaths' I'm talking about the total excess deaths over and above the 5yr average - what do you attribute that to if it isn't Covid, and therefore it isn't a pandemic (which by the very definition you posted, it is

15 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

@invisiblekid what massive spike in deaths??

5 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

This one, as I posted much earlier - which I've just realised isn't obvious if you're viewing on a phone, but on a desktop is much more clear.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1111804/weekly-deaths-in-england-and-wales/

IMG_5958.png.009f86dfcd455b5533296c3a44e280a2.png

Ok I’ll have a look and compare to other years as a spike of 22500 isn’t that significant in comparison to the last 20 from 2000 -2020...

14 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Ok I’ll have a look and compare to other years as a spike of 22500 isn’t that significant in comparison to the last 20 from 2000 -2020...

As a whole, no, it isn't. But as a period of week to week & month to month comparisons, that graph looks pretty spiky to me - almost wave-like you might say :rolleyes::lol:

15 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

As a whole, no, it isn't. But as a period of week to week & month to month comparisons, that graph looks pretty spiky to me - almost wave-like you might say :rolleyes::lol:

I find it interesting that the virus was here since November last year but no deaths?

Then the viral epidemic is made public and deaths attributed to Covid 19 start to be recorded lol

F8F0444A-FC67-4A40-B26A-DF8A513DF37E.png

6C99C58F-78A6-415B-8C0E-65A158ECB0E3.png

A54F5F62-0C4A-4D97-B41D-CC9B5AE23C8B.png

9814552E-3B47-4A10-AD2A-A385935CC084.png

E6CFC311-DE4A-464F-BAB2-14522BBCA8EC.png

76DBF204-8ECE-416E-97AB-90801EAAB35F.png

9EF56C46-E022-486E-B7C2-53A3352B54FB.png

No deaths....government introduces it to terminally ill and elderly...big spike in deaths then nothing.

It’s a pandemic!! Run away!!:lol:

Shhhh we made billions!

28 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I find it interesting that the virus was here since November last year but no deaths?

Then the viral epidemic is made public and deaths attributed to Covid 19 start to be recorded lol

That I can't answer because I don't know anything about how replication of a virus works from ground-zero. But I'd imagine from the first infected individuals coming in with the virus and no local transmission right through to exponential growth (and deaths after the obvious investigations and initial cover ups) takes a few weeks, perhaps even months. That's pure conjecture, because I just don't have an answer tbh.

13 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

That I can't answer because I don't know anything about how replication of a virus works from ground-zero. But I'd imagine from the first infected individuals coming in with the virus and no local transmission right through to exponential growth (and deaths after the obvious investigations and initial cover ups) takes a few weeks, perhaps even months. That's pure conjecture, because I just don't have an answer tbh.

Are there charts with the deaths as depicted in the one you posted for all the other years? 

9 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Are there charts with the deaths as depicted in the one you posted for all the other years? 

Not that I've seen mate, but they probably exist in data form rather than graph.

Also, just a thought the lag of deaths - people don't die instantly from catching Covid. Not sure what the average length of time is from catching it to death, but from what I've seen briefly, it's days or weeks in some cases. That will be a factor in deaths being seen so highly in March/April despite infections being recorded from probably Patient Zero in December.

19 hours ago, Tonysco said:

If anything, covid has shown me and hopefully many others that common sense is almost completely absent from the British population. 

People seem completely unable to take appropriate measures to look after themselves without being told what to do by the government every day.

What you think of the latest Restrictions mate, how there is anyone that still thinks this Is about a Virus... Dear oh dear. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8815059/Nicola-Sturgeon-set-BAN-alcohol-Scotlands-pubs-force-6pm-closing.html

25 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

What you think of the latest Restrictions mate, how there is anyone that still thinks this Is about a Virus... Dear oh dear. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8815059/Nicola-Sturgeon-set-BAN-alcohol-Scotlands-pubs-force-6pm-closing.html

What worries me most, is that they start trying to make us wear masks in the workplace.  I work in a warehouse, so don't fancy it one bit.

22 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

What worries me most, is that they start trying to make us wear masks in the workplace.  I work in a warehouse, so don't fancy it one bit.

You don't have to mate, everyone Is exempt under the legislation, literally everyone as an exemption can be "If it causes distress" and anyway they are just Guidelines. 

34 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

I already do . It’s as annoying as you imagine 

4 hours ago, KETONES said:

What makes you say it was here last November? 

At least this time Nicola Stalin did acknowledge that restrictions have an effect on health and wellbeing. Since this fixation with Covid started I have seen little mention of the daily UK deaths from other illnesses from anyone in power on in the media. I believe Heart Disease, deaths alone average out at about 460 each day, 

4 hours ago, KETONES said:

Those deaths prior to identifying the virus would have been put down to the flu probably.

We would have all been much better off if scientists hadn't have identified it.

As they say a little bit of knowledge Is a dangerous thing. 

11 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Those deaths prior to identifying the virus would have been put down to the flu probably.

We would have all been much better off if scientists hadn't have identified it.

As they say a little bit of knowledge Is a dangerous thing. 

I honestly think things like this that are unidentifiable have been among us all the time but it’s all misdiagnosed by are highly skilled doctors lol