Juicehead99

What's the updated thoughts on coronavirus 6 months in

3 minutes ago, mal said:

Andy burnham wants to shut down the north... says it all really, lefty tw4t

Where did you get that from? As far as I can see is he is saying he will only support the government's proposed 3 tier lockdown arrangements if the following "5 key" conditions are met:

• Clear thresholds for entry/exit from the different tiers
  • The ability for local areas in tiers 2 and 3 to request local control of the Test and Trace system, with resources transferring from the national system
  • Agreed levels of extra financial support for councils in tiers 2 and 3
  • A package of support for local businesses affected by local restrictions
  • A local furlough scheme where businesses are required to close

11 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Where did you get that from? As far as I can see is he is saying he will only support the government's proposed 3 tier lockdown arrangements if the following "5 key" conditions are met:

• Clear thresholds for entry/exit from the different tiers
  • The ability for local areas in tiers 2 and 3 to request local control of the Test and Trace system, with resources transferring from the national system
  • Agreed levels of extra financial support for councils in tiers 2 and 3
  • A package of support for local businesses affected by local restrictions
  • A local furlough scheme where businesses are required to close

3 tier lockdown with 5 key conditions ...sounds great!

Can't wait for it to reach my area!

20 hours ago, neverminder said:

The power of propaganda. They learned a lot from the Soviets during the Cold War B)

Absolute majority of people in this world are already incredibly stupid in general and people of today are the weakest in the history of humanity. The ironic effect of The Long Peace. No massive wars, no famine, no hardships of the past, too much comfort and complacency in their lives. It doesn't take much to scare, brainwash and manipulate people like that.

and most of them are here on ukm, too scared to catch a cold and so stupid they believe they're actually saving lives by wearing a soggy bit of cloth on their face and leaving the pub early. 

12 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

and most of them are here on ukm, too scared to catch a cold and so stupid they believe they're actually saving lives by wearing a soggy bit of cloth on their face and leaving the pub early. 

Lol, go on then hardman.  Go to the pub and refuse to leave at 10.  Make a video to show us how clever you are. 

(Reposted) 

URGENT! This is one of the most important posts I have ever made, please read it. I have written a transcript of the highlights from Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson’s recent extremely pressing video message, that was translated on-air from German into English by Claudia Stauber.

Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD is a Consultant Neurologist and Neurophysiologist with a PhD in Pharmacology, with special interest in neurotoxicology, environmental medicine, neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity. This is what she has to say about masks and their effects on our brains:

“The rebreathing of our exhaled air will without a doubt create oxygen deficiency and a flooding of carbon dioxide. We know that the human brain is very sensitive to oxygen depravation. There are nerve cells for example in the hippocampus, that can’t be longer than 3 minutes without oxygen - they cannot survive. 
The acute warning symptoms are headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, issues in concentration, slowing down of the reaction time - reactions of the cognitive system. 

However, when you have chronic oxygen depravation, all of those symptoms disappear, because you get used to it. But your efficiency will remain impaired and the undersupply of oxygen in your brain continues to progress.

We know that neurodegenerative diseases take years to decades to develop. If today you forget your phone number, the breakdown in your brain would have already started 20 or 30 years ago.

While you’re thinking, that you have gotten used to wearing your mask and rebreathing your own exhaled air, the degenerative processes in your brain are getting amplified as your oxygen deprivation continues.

The second problem is that the nerve cells in your brain are unable to divide themselves normally. So in case our governments will generously allow as to get rid of the masks and go back to breathing oxygen freely again in a few months, the lost nerve cells will no longer be regenerated. What is gone is gone.

— — — I do not wear a mask, I need my brain to think. I want to have a clear head when I deal with my patients, and not be in a carbon dioxide induced anaesthesia. 

— — —  There is no unfounded medical exemption from face masks because oxygen deprivation is dangerous for every single brain. It must be the free decision of every human being whether they want to wear a mask that is absolutely ineffective to protect themselves from a virus. 

For children and adolescents, masks are an absolute no-no. Children and adolescents have an extremely active and adaptive immune system and they need a constant interaction with the microbiome of the Earth. Their brain is also incredibly active, as it is has so much to learn. The child’s brain, or the youth’s brain is thirsting for oxygen. The more metabolically active the organ is, the more oxygen it requires.  In children and adolescents every organ is metabolically active.

To deprive a child’s or an adolescent’s brain from oxygen, or to restrict it in any way, is not only dangerous to their health, it is absolutely criminal. Oxygen deficiency inhibits the development of the brain, and the damage that has taken place as a result CANNOT be reversed. 

The child needs the brain to learn, and the brain needs oxygen to function.  We don’t need a clinical study for that. This is simple, indisputable physiology. Conscious and purposely induced oxygen deficiency is an absolutely deliberate health hazard, and an absolute medical contraindication. 

An absolute medical contraindication in medicine means that this drug, this therapy, this method or measure should not be used - is not allowed to be used. To coerce an entire population to use an absolute medical contraindication by force, there must be definite and serious reasons for this, and the reasons must be presented to competent interdisciplinary and independent bodies to be verified and authorised. 

When in ten years, dementia is going to increase exponentially, and the younger generations couldn’t reach their god-given potential, it won’t help to say “we didn’t need the masks”.

— — — How can a veterinarian, a software distributer, a business man, an electrical car manufacturer and a physicist decided on matters regarding the health of the entire population? Please dear colleagues, we all have to wake up.

I know how damaging oxygen depravation is for the brain, cardiologist knows it for the heart, the pulmonologist knows it for the lungs. Oxygen deprivation damages every single organ. 

Where are our health departments, our health insurance, our medical associations? It would have been their duty to be vehemently against the lockdown and to stop it and stop it from the very beginning. 

Why do the medical boards give punishments to doctors who give people exemptions? Does the person or the doctor seriously have to prove that oxygen depravation harms people? What kind of medicine are our doctors and medical associations representing?

Who is responsible for this crime? The ones who want to enforce it? The ones who let it happen and play along, or the ones who don’t prevent it?

— — — It’s not about masks, it’s not about viruses, it’s certainly not about your health. It is about much much more. I am not participating. I am not afraid. 

— — — You can notice, they are already taking our air to breathe. The imperative of the hour is personal responsibility. We are responsible for what we think, not the media. We are responsible for what we do, not our superiors. We are responsible for our health, not the World Health Organisation. And we are responsible for what happens in our country, not the government.”

FB_IMG_1601993263918.jpg

3 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

(Reposted) 

URGENT! This is one of the most important posts I have ever made, please read it. I have written a transcript of the highlights from Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson’s recent extremely pressing video message, that was translated on-air from German into English by Claudia Stauber.

Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD is a Consultant Neurologist and Neurophysiologist with a PhD in Pharmacology, with special interest in neurotoxicology, environmental medicine, neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity. This is what she has to say about masks and their effects on our brains:

“The rebreathing of our exhaled air will without a doubt create oxygen deficiency and a flooding of carbon dioxide. We know that the human brain is very sensitive to oxygen depravation. There are nerve cells for example in the hippocampus, that can’t be longer than 3 minutes without oxygen - they cannot survive. 
The acute warning symptoms are headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, issues in concentration, slowing down of the reaction time - reactions of the cognitive system. 

However, when you have chronic oxygen depravation, all of those symptoms disappear, because you get used to it. But your efficiency will remain impaired and the undersupply of oxygen in your brain continues to progress.

We know that neurodegenerative diseases take years to decades to develop. If today you forget your phone number, the breakdown in your brain would have already started 20 or 30 years ago.

While you’re thinking, that you have gotten used to wearing your mask and rebreathing your own exhaled air, the degenerative processes in your brain are getting amplified as your oxygen deprivation continues.

The second problem is that the nerve cells in your brain are unable to divide themselves normally. So in case our governments will generously allow as to get rid of the masks and go back to breathing oxygen freely again in a few months, the lost nerve cells will no longer be regenerated. What is gone is gone.

— — — I do not wear a mask, I need my brain to think. I want to have a clear head when I deal with my patients, and not be in a carbon dioxide induced anaesthesia. 

— — —  There is no unfounded medical exemption from face masks because oxygen deprivation is dangerous for every single brain. It must be the free decision of every human being whether they want to wear a mask that is absolutely ineffective to protect themselves from a virus. 

For children and adolescents, masks are an absolute no-no. Children and adolescents have an extremely active and adaptive immune system and they need a constant interaction with the microbiome of the Earth. Their brain is also incredibly active, as it is has so much to learn. The child’s brain, or the youth’s brain is thirsting for oxygen. The more metabolically active the organ is, the more oxygen it requires.  In children and adolescents every organ is metabolically active.

To deprive a child’s or an adolescent’s brain from oxygen, or to restrict it in any way, is not only dangerous to their health, it is absolutely criminal. Oxygen deficiency inhibits the development of the brain, and the damage that has taken place as a result CANNOT be reversed. 

The child needs the brain to learn, and the brain needs oxygen to function.  We don’t need a clinical study for that. This is simple, indisputable physiology. Conscious and purposely induced oxygen deficiency is an absolutely deliberate health hazard, and an absolute medical contraindication. 

An absolute medical contraindication in medicine means that this drug, this therapy, this method or measure should not be used - is not allowed to be used. To coerce an entire population to use an absolute medical contraindication by force, there must be definite and serious reasons for this, and the reasons must be presented to competent interdisciplinary and independent bodies to be verified and authorised. 

When in ten years, dementia is going to increase exponentially, and the younger generations couldn’t reach their god-given potential, it won’t help to say “we didn’t need the masks”.

— — — How can a veterinarian, a software distributer, a business man, an electrical car manufacturer and a physicist decided on matters regarding the health of the entire population? Please dear colleagues, we all have to wake up.

I know how damaging oxygen depravation is for the brain, cardiologist knows it for the heart, the pulmonologist knows it for the lungs. Oxygen deprivation damages every single organ. 

Where are our health departments, our health insurance, our medical associations? It would have been their duty to be vehemently against the lockdown and to stop it and stop it from the very beginning. 

Why do the medical boards give punishments to doctors who give people exemptions? Does the person or the doctor seriously have to prove that oxygen depravation harms people? What kind of medicine are our doctors and medical associations representing?

Who is responsible for this crime? The ones who want to enforce it? The ones who let it happen and play along, or the ones who don’t prevent it?

— — — It’s not about masks, it’s not about viruses, it’s certainly not about your health. It is about much much more. I am not participating. I am not afraid. 

— — — You can notice, they are already taking our air to breathe. The imperative of the hour is personal responsibility. We are responsible for what we think, not the media. We are responsible for what we do, not our superiors. We are responsible for our health, not the World Health Organisation. And we are responsible for what happens in our country, not the government.”

FB_IMG_1601993263918.jpg

Who the duck do you expect to read that? You do know children under 11 don’t have to wear masks right? And why do people who have to wear a mask every day not suffer from oxygen deprivation? 

and we don’t have to wear them all day, fu**ing 10 mins while we pop the shop. Get over the fu**ing mask debate you fu**ing lunatic. 

5 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

(Reposted) 

FB_IMG_1601993263918.jpg

I fear your warning is a little too late for some members. 

16 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

(Reposted) 

FB_IMG_1601993263918.jpg

I bet she's been wearing them for years every time she operates. Sometimes for up to 12 hours. Just like every other member of theatre staff. And just like every member of nursing staff in every ward in every hospital right now. And not one of them has ended up with brain damage because of it. Utter cobblers writtent to cause unnecessary alarm. 

Anybody who's worried about masks could make a FOI request and find out how many people have presented at A&E or been admitted to hospital as a result of mask wearing. I can already tell you the outcome....

Several peer reviewed studies have failed to establish any evidence to suggest that wearing of masks limits the spread of viral infections. 

Whereas several other studies have shown conclusively that wearing masks for prolonged periods causes chronic headaches. 

So who you gonna believe???

The scientists that are qualified to research such matters... or some fella off UKM

(@Kazza61)

:D

12 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Several peer reviewed studies have failed to establish any evidence to suggest that wearing of masks limits the spread of viral infections. 

Whereas several other studies have shown conclusively that wearing masks for prolonged periods causes chronic headaches. 

The scientists that are qualified to research such matters... or some fella off UKM

(@Kazza61)

Thanks for explaining why surgeons can only do quick operations because after an hour or so their headaches get too bad to carry on. And why the Japanese have been unable to wear masks for any length of time for years. And why dentists only see one patient a day. Oh wait - they are all absolutely fine and all wear masks all day, year after year with absolutely no fvcking problems at all.

5 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Thanks for explaining why surgeons can only do quick operations because after an hour or so their headaches get too bad to carry on. And why the Japanese have been unable to wear masks for any length of time for years. And why dentists only see one patient a day. Oh wait - they are all absolutely fine and all wear masks all day, year after year with absolutely no fvcking problems at all.

Firstly Nurses/Doctors/Surgeons all sign up and are paid to do what they do. 

They are in general fitter and healthier then the average person. 

They change the Masks every 4 Hours.

And let's not forget to use some critical thinking and common sence, that we are born to breath fresh air. 

I also have never seen ONE person wear a Mask in this Country or anywhere I have been too, yet because the TV told you too you are going to wear them?? Madness. 

Lastly, didn't the Experts and Goverment say they weren't effective at all in April and advised peopel not to wear them lol? That changed did it and they changed their minds? 

Also like to add the Psychological damage it does to not just Children but sometimes Adults not able to see another Human beings expression and Smile, shall we wear Masks forever? 

I forget some of you are beyond help and STILL think everything will go back to "Normal" if everyone Obeys the rules. 

2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Also like to add the Psychological damage it does to not just Children but sometimes Adults not able to see another Human beings expression and Smile, shall we wear Masks forever? 

I forget some of you are beyond help and STILL think everything will go back to "Normal" if everyone Obeys the rules. 

Children don't need to wear them.

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Children don't need to wear them.

Read what I typed again, didn't mention Children wearing Mask, although I have seen some Psychos put them on Toddlers and Baby's, even a Dog!! 

25 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

(@Kazza61)

I wear a mask most of the day (7.5 hours). No chronic headaches. Nor does anyone else in the hospital I work in. 

If anyone is getting anything that resembles a headache it will be due to dehydration. As we are so focussed on keeping the face mask on, we tend to avoid removing it as much as we did pre-covid so therefore....... drinking less!!! Pretty obvious and logical, fam! 

No one in the hospital has had anything similar to what @wylde99 has posted. 

MickeyE - we are incredibly strict in our hospital. Stricter than the Marsden hospital. We have had no covid cases in our hospital. Purely anecdotal but something tells me that we are doing something right by wearing masks nearly all day long. 

8 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

And let's not forget to use some critical thinking and common sence, that we are born to breath fresh air. 

Finally, does that mean you're going to think about what you post and stop posting made up facts?

9 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I also have never seen ONE person wear a Mask in this Country or anywhere I have been too, yet because the TV told you too you are going to wear them?? Madness. 

Not sure you and your girlfriend count, would be a bit odd to wear them around the house. If you were to go somewhere you'd notice most people are wearing them.

11 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Lastly, didn't the Experts and Goverment say they weren't effective at all in April and advised peopel not to wear them lol? That changed did it and they changed their minds? 

The experts used to think the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth. I assume you still believe these, as you clearly can't change things based on new evidence.

8 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

I get that you don't believe there is a pandemic and that you personally don't want to wear a mask but the bullshit pseudo-science you copy and paste to try and give some justification to not wearing one is just bollocks. We can actually save the life of a person with our expelled breath. And given no publicly worn mask has a fit-tested airtight seal, no-one will be breathing purely expelled air in anyway. It's just nonsense you are spouting. 

Sky and the bbc are more interested in trump , all ive seen last couple of days are interviews with anti trump and anti boris commentators...f**k its like watching cnn...

We need a centre ground or centre right news channel desperately before its too late.

9 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

FaceTime or take/send videos/pic to each other, bro or else stand more than 2 metres apart, remove mask and smile. 

Go and get a job, Wylde. It’ll do you good to work 40 hours a week to take your mind off this stuff you’re posting. Mix with people who aren’t scared to have a [email protected] over trannies yet  claim they’re heterosexual. 

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Also like to add the Psychological damage it does to not just Children. 

6 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Read what I typed again, didn't mention Children wearing Mask

Eh?

10 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

I wear a mask most of the day (7.5 hours). No chronic headaches. Nor does anyone else in the hospital I work in. 

If anyone is getting anything that resembles a headache it will be due to dehydration. As we are so focussed on keeping the face mask on, we tend to avoid removing it as much as we did pre-covid so therefore....... drinking less!!! Pretty obvious and logical, fam! 

This and the fact, someone's told you you'll get a headache. I never read the note that comes with medicine so know idea what the side effects will be, never suffered any side effects from medicine. Well apart from a dead arm from vaccines but assume that's more the tracking chip getting stuck in the wrong place. Wife reads all the side effects and suffers from some of them.  

17 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Stop It  now!