Sign in to follow this  
Jamiewilliamsss

Diet and bf advice needed ?

11 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Sorry to hear that mate, I know you had mentioned how great she was so must be hard, even though you said your new missus is better.

You don't hang about, where did you meet your new one and is she as fit?

We have loads of mutual friends and she used to go out with someone that worked for me I added her on Facebook ended up taking here out 3 days later 

29 minutes ago, Philfg said:

18 years, s**t. That's alot of time together.

Pleased your getting over it and have met someone. 

Im Not getting over it  I'm well over it I wouldn't go back no chance the new misses is way to good 

1 hour ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Im Not getting over it  I'm well over it I wouldn't go back no chance the new misses is way to good 

been together 18 years with kids and you're over it so fast, either your relationship was bad or you were cheating on her with your new one

7 hours ago, M.I.A said:

been together 18 years with kids and you're over it so fast, either your relationship was bad or you were cheating on her with your new one

i wasnt cheating but the break up was sort of coming for a while , i really liked my new misses when i met her years ago plus all my pals that know her really well used to say how nice she is etc ,  she's already showed me how lacking my relationship was in comparison and although neither of us was cheating it wasn't nice the way the brake up came around my X misses said ? it's done for good so I moved on instantly it may not be ideal but it's worked I'd never go back so I'm definitely over it