Grandpa

When should I start using serms after nebido?

6 weeks ago I injected nebido 1000mg/4ml, it was my first injection although my testosterone was not very low it was 14 nmol/l, I just wanted to be in the top of the physiological range  but now I want to stop the treatment.

In which week it will be effective to start using clomid? 

9 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

6 weeks ago I injected nebido 1000mg/4ml, it was my first injection although my testosterone was not very low it was 14 nmol/l, I just wanted to be in the top of the physiological range  but now I want to stop the treatment.

In which week it will be effective to start using clomid? 

Let me get this straight, you didn’t have low testosterone and so you thought injecting nebido ( the slowest releasing testosterone which will stay in your system for ages and completely shut you down)  would put you in the high ‘normal’ bracket and now want to press the abort button?

I am not a doctor but I think after 6 weeks your hpta can start recover so it may be effective to take clomid.

A lot of Patients take it every 6 weeks  and some take it every 8 or 10 weeks anyway in total it stays in the system for 4 months and after the 8th week it will be in a very small amount that will not really interrupt the natty production of testosterone.  

n.jfif

42 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

and completely shut you down)

I doubt that nebido will completely shut him down maybe just in the first 5 or 6 weeks, I think he should test his LH and FSH if they are close to the normal range  then Clomid may speed his recovery.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:53 AM, Wildkid said:

Let me get this straight, you didn’t have low testosterone and so you thought injecting nebido ( the slowest releasing testosterone which will stay in your system for ages and completely shut you down)  would put you in the high ‘normal’ bracket and now want to press the abort button?

Yes me and my partner want to conceive a child so it would be better to stop it right now and continue it later.

1 minute ago, Grandpa said:

Yes me and my partner are thinking to conceive a child so it would be better to stop it right now.

You might as well ride it out, just wait for it to get out of your system and get bloods done again in 3 months time.