Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ironman TS

Taking orals pre workout?

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, js77 said:

Pretty much every single person I know who’s tried mTren has raved about it. I’ve used the Alpha Pharma tabs and Dimension oils, which are supposed to be some of the best meds available and I’ll I got was a banging headache! 

Thought it was useless.... strange 

I think I have a sealed vial I bought and never used. If you pay postage you can have it.

I don't use tren, I might try a last attempt at a very low Tren E dose later this year, otherwise I will never touch the stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Wouldn’t you just die after 3 weeks of taking 3 different steroids at the same time 

It was A or B or C, not all 3.

But regardless, what lol? In a prep you may be using 5-6 compounds at once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bensif said:

It was A or B or C, not all 3.

But regardless, what lol? In a prep you may be using 5-6 compounds at once. 

I used to regularly take A, B, and C x 10 ...  still waiting for the detrimental health issues!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/08/2020 at 6:14 PM, Ironman TS said:

Yes.  Legit ones.

I’ve decided to run Winni at 50mg every 8 hours for 6 weeks! 
Instead of training days only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/08/2020 at 4:39 PM, G-man99 said:

Will have a play around myself once I'm a few weeks back in to training

IMG_20200816_163708.jpg

 

How do these compare mate? Never had the anabols but the Anapolans are kicking my ass 4 days in. Put 3kg on in a deficit in 3 days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Towel said:

How do these compare mate? Never had the anabols but the Anapolans are kicking my ass 4 days in. Put 3kg on in a deficit in 3 days. 

Not used the anaplon yet. 

Used Androlics a few years ago, they were awesome. 

 

Had the anabol for ages. 

Used them twice and again, very good. 

Still have a few hundred left :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’ve decided to run Winni at 50mg every 8 hours for 6 weeks! 
Instead of training days only.

Don’t worry about every 8 hours mate.... just keep it simple.... I take mine with a cup of cocoa and cookies before bedtime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KETONES said:

I’ve decided to run Winni at 50mg every 8 hours for 6 weeks! 
Instead of training days only.

150mg winstrol a day??

Really????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

150mg winstrol a day??

Really????

Yep! Aiming for 6 weeks but probably 4, then test/ Rohm Thermo lipid in the mix, then test, mast and Tren ace....once body fat hits single digits, test, nandrolone and the breakfast of champions! Dbol shots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KETONES said:

Yep! Aiming for 6 weeks but probably 4, then test/ Rohm Thermo lipid in the mix, then test, mast and Tren ace....once body fat hits single digits, test, nandrolone and the breakfast of champions! Dbol shots!

Just 6 weeks on Winnie? Can easily be run for 10... it doesn’t stop working at 6 weeks mate!!!

And 150mg a day..... completely unnecessary.

2 hours ago, Bish83 said:

@Iridium there was a study done that showed 600mg added approx 25lbs at the end of the cycle.

It didn't say how much remained after the excess water weight left their frame after the course tho

..... or cycle experience, training frequency/intensity, daily cal intake etc.

All in all a pretty useless study.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KETONES said:

Yep! Aiming for 6 weeks but probably 4, then test/ Rohm Thermo lipid in the mix, then test, mast and Tren ace....once body fat hits single digits, test, nandrolone and the breakfast of champions! Dbol shots!

If my experience is anything to go by you’ll be throwing up a fair bit on that dose.

100mg a day had me sick as a dog after about 4 weeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Towel said:

If my experience is anything to go by you’ll be throwing up a fair bit on that dose.

100mg a day had me sick as a dog after about 4 weeks 

I’m fine mate! Constant 50mg every 8 hours no problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’m fine mate! Constant 50mg every 8 hours no problem!

I envy you lol, if you can get away with it then sweet, orals are class I just struggle to use them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Towel said:

I envy you lol, if you can get away with it then sweet, orals are class I just struggle to use them. 

I think the longer the use of orals the more detrimental they are the the liver...I’ve been off for a while so I’ll blast Winstrol at the beginning of this cycle and then drop it out after four weeks.

I use NAC, Tudca, Liv52 year round probably does nothing but worth a go! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Towel said:

I envy you lol, if you can get away with it then sweet, orals are class I just struggle to use them. 

I can eat them like fu**ing sweeties provided it’s not Dbol - anything over 20mg per day makes me feel like shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Do you remember BSI mtren DS?

Mtren, dbol and test suspension 

 

Not used it mate.... although I’ve used several different labs test suspension over the years and found it very underwhelming as a pwo.... give me 600mg of Pro Plus though and I’m ‘on it’!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, js77 said:

Then why stop at 6 weeks?

Because Winstrol is categorically highly liver toxic.

Cycles longer then 6 weeks is where the liver damage occurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Because Winstrol is categorically highly liver toxic.

Cycles longer then 6 weeks is where the liver damage occurs.

lol......

Mate, you’re about 20 years behind the times with that one!

But fine to run 150mg pd!!!!

Back to the drawing board with that logic mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Midway through a Back/Biceps workout after taking 100mg Androlics at 9:30 this morning and can report increased energy, aggression and clearly increased pump.

Going to try this a few more times but for me it’s looking promising as a nice boost pre-workout.  I’ll be saving for Leg days and PB days in future though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, js77 said:

lol......

Mate, you’re about 20 years behind the times with that one!

But fine to run 150mg pd!!!!

Back to the drawing board with that logic mate

You mean 50mg every 8 hours? Of a med that has a half life of 9 lol.

Why would you have a daily limit when there’s 24 hours in a day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another observation...

Feeling lower back pumps - not debilitating or even that strong but I wasn’t getting them previously.  Surely physical evidence the Drol has hit my bloodstream and is doing what it does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Another observation...

Feeling lower back pumps - not debilitating or even that strong but I wasn’t getting them previously.  Surely physical evidence the Drol has hit my bloodstream and is doing what it does?

They were agonising got me squatting yesterday but then I’ve been on them about 4 days now rather than just pwo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×