UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Rohm labs legit?

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  TURBS 
#1 ·
Just hoping someone could give me the g2g!

bought two lots of rohm Dbol from different suppliers and while they're bottled the same (except one had cotton wool inside) the size of the tablets are different ?

Anyone have better knowledge on this?

Thanks!

White Health care Medicine Stimulant Pill

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Message a few people have had from Rohm

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that all multis from now on will have the white caps back on them. Unfortunately my supplier isn't going to be doing the black ones anymore from stock, they are special order. I haven't taken this decision lightly as the brand has gone through so much change in the last year. I can get cheaper ones from China but the quality is very poor snd that's not what we are about, so I've made the choice to go back to white as they will be always available at short notice. Another change that will be happening is the pill size will be slightly bigger as the 7mm presses are really hard to get now. Quality ones anyway! So in the next few months we will be using a 9mm press for all our tabs. Be assured that the quality will be much better this way and the tab will have a line down the middle so that the pill can be cut if need be for smaller split dosage. Hope you all understand the problems we are facing at the moment but I want to reassure you all that we are all about quality and want to carry that forward hence the changes.
Many thanks ??

#3 ·
Message a few people have had from Rohm

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that all multis from now on will have the white caps back on them. Unfortunately my supplier isn't going to be doing the black ones anymore from stock, they are special order. I haven't taken this decision lightly as the brand has gone through so much change in the last year. I can get cheaper ones from China but the quality is very poor snd that's not what we are about, so I've made the choice to go back to white as they will be always available at short notice. Another change that will be happening is the pill size will be slightly bigger as the 7mm presses are really hard to get now. Quality ones anyway! So in the next few months we will be using a 9mm press for all our tabs. Be assured that the quality will be much better this way and the tab will have a line down the middle so that the pill can be cut if need be for smaller split dosage. Hope you all understand the problems we are facing at the moment but I want to reassure you all that we are all about quality and want to carry that forward hence the changes.
Many thanks ??
No line down either of theses pills! So not legit then?

#8 ·
Yes, just had some white top Rohm TT400s land myself, with other Rohm bits that still have the black tops.

Absolutely nothing wrong with them, just had to use a different colour lid this time. Probably due to supply issues. A few labs do it from time to time and TBH Rohm have become very popular since they updated the labels and made it look much more appealing.

Labels are exactly the same if you compare not only a black and white top TT400 but if you get any new label Rohm and look at the labels theyre 100% the same.

Just crack on and jab, dont worry about it ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.