Sign in to follow this  
JONNY2SCOOPS

Newbie - natural steroid alternatives

Hi all

I am wanting to try some legal/natural alternatives to help me gain more muscle.  I've trained for years but have reached a plato at 36 and need a boost.  I'm naturally endomorphic with mesomorphic tendencies and have achieved a lean ripped big frame in the past but bottom heavy (huge quads hams and calves) and want bigger arms chest and shoulders to match.

Would like to know peoples opinions on best Test boosters, steroid alternatives and what sort of cycle/stack I should be looking at.

thanks in advance! 

Jonny

55 minutes ago, JONNY2SCOOPS said:

Hi all

I am wanting to try some legal/natural alternatives to help me gain more muscle.  I've trained for years but have reached a plato at 36 and need a boost.  I'm naturally endomorphic with mesomorphic tendencies and have achieved a lean ripped big frame in the past but bottom heavy (huge quads hams and calves) and want bigger arms chest and shoulders to match.

Would like to know peoples opinions on best Test boosters, steroid alternatives and what sort of cycle/stack I should be looking at.

thanks in advance! 

Jonny

Creatine and a surplus.

Eat plenty of nutrient dense (super foods) foods and re-evaluate/ switch up your training.

Save your money, test boosters are crap.

The most effective natty alternative to roids imho is Arachidonic Acid which gives good strength and mass gains if your diet is on point. 

Test boosters doesnt raise test enough to translate it into noticeable mass gains but they might help a bit with energy, strength and libido for older athletes.

I am testing a natty anabolic called Anabolic Effect at the moment but its too early to evaluate its effevtiveness. Might report my impression after ending the „cycle“

Bulbine natanelsis - bulk powders do it.

It does work. Gave me dryer looking more vascular.

Its experience does but does work.

You're still gonna save more money and get way better results using just test at 500mg. I mean  even 300mg/ week with good diet and training will give decent results.

ArA is scientifically proven to do something, but you are right, it cannot be compared to any kind of hormonal stuff. Its on par with creatine