Sign in to follow this  
ElDog

LOW test and going Cold Turky due to serious Op - Please Help

Hi. I  was blasting and cruising for 2 years, doing everything from Test to Tren, Dbol, Var, Winny and everything in-between. I never used EQ or Anadrol, Cheque Drops or Halo. 

I had to stop suddenly due to getting a leg infection and having 3 major ops for Septecimia after a massive lump appeared around my Ventroglute. 

I am obviously not going to inject anymore (They had to cut a 17-inch hole in my leg through 6 inches of muscle ekkk) and now after 7/8 weeks since my last test injection, I am out of the hospital and in a place where I am mentally ready to deal with this. 

My Test Levels are rock bottom, BUT, I have no lethargy, lack of sex drive, erection issues, sadness. If anything I am happier now. Very weird. My Medi Checks doc said to wait another 8 weeks and have a second test. My old side is INSANE heat and excessive sweating. It is ridiculous. I am taking nothing atm, no supplements, nothing. I do not smoke or drink but diet has been s**t in hospital. Can low test cause excessive heat and sweating?

I simply have not been able to do a PCT due to being in the hospital. 

Is it worth doing some kind of PCT / hCG blast to see if my normal levels return? 

-

-

-

PRE STEROID TEST LEVEL (2017)- 16.7 nmol/L

TODAYS TEST LEVEL (2020) - 2.46 nmol/L 

Estrogen levels are in the normal range. 

What was the Cause of the septicaemia?  And what were you running before you just had to stop suddenly? 

I would say your second test needs to be a venous one and take it from there. Obviously that’s a very low level. Get all your other bio markers tested aswell.