UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Test E and Dbol assistance needed

587 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  90537 
#1 ·
Hey there!
hoping someone could shed a little light on my situation.

its my first cycle and unfortunately I don't know anyone with first hand experience in these matters so I've tried my best to educate myself but ..

I started pinning test E 250 every Monday and Thursday, this is my 5th week now and I've been taking dianabol 50mg for the last 3 weeks.

Judging by what I've read I should have been noticing the effects by now?
ive put on 2 kg so far which considering I've increased my food intake quite a lot this isn't as much as I would have expected.

I got a testosterone test on Monday, and the results came back at 27.2nmol ... so bunk gear right?
I did my blood sample in the morning fasted before I was due my test e injection that day

Also should the dianabol suppressed my natural testosterone yet? If so then the Dbol is bunk to am I right?

I didn't get a test before starting my cycle stupidly!

also I'm 30 years old and around 105kg if that helps

Thanks in advance for any help! Communication Device Gadget Rectangle Font Software

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Well as I said... wasnt my choice

Someone at the gym recommended a supplier, being my first cycle I decided to trust his advice.

i ordered rohm test and the supplier decided to send Moldavian pharma instead! So obviously a crap supplier but as I'd already paid for it may aswell hope for the best.

#12 ·
Well as I said... wasnt my choice

Someone at the gym recommended a supplier, being my first cycle I decided to trust his advice.

i ordered rohm test and the supplier decided to send Moldavian pharma instead! So obviously a crap supplier but as I'd already paid for it may aswell hope for the best.
I would be super pi55ed paying for rohm and receiving that crap instead

Should of asked for a refund

Oh and 9/10 "that guy down the gym" is in on it, have your whits about you in future , there is a sucker born every minute

Danny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.