Youdontknowme

Vitargo - flavoured option?

I’m looking to buy some vitargo for an intra workout shake. The one on bulk powders is flavourless though and most likely tastes like s**t. Anyone know of a flavoured version or something else I can mix in to five some flavour (zero cals)?

"Vitargo is a unique carbohydrate because it is specially processed to yield a high molecular weight profile that is massively different from the carbohydrates that make up sugars (e.g. glucose, fructose, sucrose) and maltodextrin found in ordinary sport, energy, and recovery drinks. Most importantly, Vitargo is proven to work in athletes—in peer-reviewed published university studies. Part of the secret of Vitargo’s technology is the molecular size of Vitargo. Scientists use molecular weight (how heavy the molecule is) to determine the size of molecules. As shown in the table, Vitargo is hundreds and thousands of times larger than maltodextrin and sugars."

Sounds like a lot of made up bollocks just to sell and expensive carb powder

15 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m looking to buy some vitargo for an intra workout shake. The one on bulk powders is flavourless though and most likely tastes like s**t. Anyone know of a flavoured version or something else I can mix in to five some flavour (zero cals)?

hhttps://ukscitecnutrition.com

These do an orange and peach flavour mate.

16 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

"Vitargo is a unique carbohydrate because it is specially processed to yield a high molecular weight profile that is massively different from the carbohydrates that make up sugars (e.g. glucose, fructose, sucrose) and maltodextrin found in ordinary sport, energy, and recovery drinks. Most importantly, Vitargo is proven to work in athletes—in peer-reviewed published university studies. Part of the secret of Vitargo’s technology is the molecular size of Vitargo. Scientists use molecular weight (how heavy the molecule is) to determine the size of molecules. As shown in the table, Vitargo is hundreds and thousands of times larger than maltodextrin and sugars."

Sounds like a lot of made up bollocks just to sell and expensive carb powder

Aren’t they all....

Just now, faipdeooiad said:

Just sounded a bit daft wanting a zero calorie flavouring to add to a high calorie product.

Do you not see how daft that very statement is?

adding in carbs intra workout , in controlled amounts for a specific purpose. Why the f**k would I waste extra cals for a bit of flavour if I don’t have to?