stuey99

Blood Results 420test 350mast 40mg dbol ed

37 minutes ago, S123 said:

Well I was using 1ml of test e from southern ghost and I couldn't get a boner for a while so I think I know the lab...

If you can’t get hard with test levels above the natural limit then it ain’t the gear

3 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Why did you switch from DG as you raved so highly about them?

(I know they've been quiet recently)

I got the DG prop 200 because originally I was running 700 test a week...but when I thought about it I knew I didn't need or want to go that high...so dropping doses I decided to use up the vials of 100mg/ml I already had in the stash

Hi Stuey,  

I know which lab it is.  I'm using their Test Sus (750mg) and Deca (600mg) and in 8 weeks I've not gained any weight or strength.

1 minute ago, bulkan2k said:

Hi Stuey,  

I know which lab it is.  I'm using their Test Sus (750mg) and Deca (600mg) and in 8 weeks I've not gained any weight or strength.

If you're eating enough above maintenance and training's decent you'd gain weight regardless mate lol

What lab?

7 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

If you're eating enough above maintenance and training's decent you'd gain weight regardless mate lol

What lab?

it's in your post history

On 10/08/2020 at 9:34 PM, stuey99 said:

No pip

I switched from DG about 3 weeks back and just felt something wasn't right

I normally run 350 test...and gain great from it...but even the 420mg this time felt s**t compared to that

Training has been decent tbf, but not amazing and not been getting the pumps I'd expect till I added the dbol 

I'm still confused about sex drive dropping tho cos nothing really stands out on the tests as a cause...estrogen is slightly above range which is normally where I like it...although possibly too high in relation to the low test reading

If you remember my comment in your other thread asking people if they think it's because of prolactin. I said you might have bunk test or high estrogen. I was right about both. T or e2 ratio is probably not ideal due to the dbol or it's just because you have too much stuff there vs test. I always need more test than everything else combined. You are using prop right. 500mg prop put me over 100 nmol/l.

On 10/08/2020 at 7:39 PM, stuey99 said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking mate...it's just that I normally function best with estrogen slightly above range...this is what's baffling me

When I trt and if my eostrogen is out of range just slightly it’s not the best. I have add the adex to bring it into range for me to feel good again

8 hours ago, iron2000 said:

If you remember my comment in your other thread asking people if they think it's because of prolactin. I said you might have bunk test or high estrogen. I was right about both. T or e2 ratio is probably not ideal due to the dbol or it's just because you have too much stuff there vs test. I always need more test than everything else combined. You are using prop right. 500mg prop put me over 100 nmol/l.

It's strange...because what you said to me is exactly what I would have said to someone else...but when it's happening to you, sometimes you can't see the wood for thevtrees...especially when it's a cycle you'd normally be flying on

I was expecting high estrogen (which I'm normally fine with), high prolactin (so got some caber in...which I won't need now) and possibly high shbg (which is why I got the winnie)

I'm just gonna strip this cycle back to the basics now...test and mast, and see how the next few days pan out

7 hours ago, gavzilla said:

When I trt and if my eostrogen is out of range just slightly it’s not the best. I have add the adex to bring it into range for me to feel good again

Who knows mate...maybe my estrogen sensitivity has shot up

4 hours ago, stuey99 said:

It's strange...because what you said to me is exactly what I would have said to someone else...but when it's happening to you, sometimes you can't see the wood for thevtrees...especially when it's a cycle you'd normally be flying on

I was expecting high estrogen (which I'm normally fine with), high prolactin (so got some caber in...which I won't need now) and possibly high shbg (which is why I got the winnie)

I'm just gonna strip this cycle back to the basics now...test and mast, and see how the next few days pan out

Who knows mate...maybe my estrogen sensitivity has shot up

Few years back I did not need an AI and everything was fine and I was sexually agitated all the time. Now if I don’t get the ratio corrrect my libido is not as good and my moods are not the best. I believe  every 7 years our body chemistry changes. 

4 hours ago, gavzilla said:

I believe  every 7 years our body chemistry changes. 

Something definitely changes... I remember doing dbol, test etc with no E2 issues and now need an AI on TRT :(

I had a friend last year who was taking 300mg of Test E a week from SG labs and his finger pr**k test from Medichecks  gave him a result of around 30ish. He phoned me up and was really pissed cos I'd put him onto the lab so I asked him to repeat the test with a blood vial sample because mine was much higher and we were on the same dose. He ordered a proper blood vial test and his came back at about 150ish. 

Morale of the story is..... Don't trust the finger pr**k test.

Roid

22 hours ago, TERBO said:

Something definitely changes... I remember doing dbol, test etc with no E2 issues and now need an AI on TRT :(

Yes mate that’s the same as myself.  I’ve seen lads on here talk about this. 

2 hours ago, sitries said:

Wow. That is low! Mine were 236 on 600mg test prop so I would expect you to be up near 150

It's piss poor mate

I switched to Advar on monday and everything's improving already

90mins in the gym this morning and pumps coming back strong 

18 hours ago, stuey99 said:

It's piss poor mate

I switched to Advar on monday and everything's improving already

90mins in the gym this morning and pumps coming back strong 

Have the lab come back to you yet with any response? 

2 hours ago, sitries said:

Noooooo!!!!!! You need to shame the lab now surely!! 

Well I'll be honest, I've never had bloods done on short esters, always on cruise which is why I posted blood results to get some advice as I didn't really know what to expect

The source tells me that 36nmol is spot on for 420prop, so I guess it's not naming and shaming...the lab's Nexus