stuey99

Blood Results 420test 350mast 40mg dbol ed

Certainly doesn’t look like you’d expect at that dose of test, more like a qtr of that in general. Out of interest though, was it a finger pr**k or venous sample?

2 minutes ago, Big Ian said:

Certainly doesn’t look like you’d expect at that dose of test, more like a qtr of that in general. Out of interest though, was it a finger pr**k or venous sample?

Finger pr**k mate

But in all honesty I felt something wasn't right anyway. This is my go to cycle...and the reason I added the dbol was because I just wasn't feeling it

It's a lab that's always been very good for me tho so I just didn't expect it to be underdosed...especially not this much

5 minutes ago, Big Ian said:

Out of interest though, was it a finger pr**k or venous sample?

This^ 

:huh: somethings clearly not right given the doses you’re running.

1 minute ago, Pez189 said:

This^ 

:huh: somethings clearly not right given the doses you’re running.

See above mate

I knew something wasn't right

Ooft..i think I know what Lab you're on about I have a collection of their stuff in prep for a cycle once the gyms reopen... sus, Npp and Sdrol to be exact..hope they won't disappoint

1 minute ago, Pez189 said:

What’s injecting been like? Any PIP or difference/anything suspect in that regard? 

No pip

I switched from DG about 3 weeks back and just felt something wasn't right

I normally run 350 test...and gain great from it...but even the 420mg this time felt s**t compared to that

Training has been decent tbf, but not amazing and not been getting the pumps I'd expect till I added the dbol 

I'm still confused about sex drive dropping tho cos nothing really stands out on the tests as a cause...estrogen is slightly above range which is normally where I like it...although possibly too high in relation to the low test reading

9 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Good job you checked and didn’t just start banging in AI

So the question now...what's causing the poor libido 

My levels on Inone prop never went above 30 something on 100mg eod, 

Its prop, not Enanthate. 

I’m now on a lower dose of test E from nexus but my levels show higher on bloods, but If I was to wait till the end of the week they’d be lower than on prop. 

But the experts here won’t of thought of that, everything’s black or white, has anyone actually used the steroid plot and seen the difference in peaks between 350mg test E a week and 100mg prop EoD?

Same dose, very different readings on bloods. 

Just now, Towel said:

Add in 6.25mg aromasin twice a week or equal dose of Adex and sex drive will improve

Yeah that's what I'm thinking mate...it's just that I normally function best with estrogen slightly above range...this is what's baffling me

3 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking mate...it's just that I normally function best with estrogen slightly above range...this is what's baffling me

Could it be that your e2 is normally good at that level with higher test levels?