UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Results 420test 350mast 40mg dbol ed

489 views 100 replies 28 participants last post by  swole troll 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Not gonna name the lab at this point (I'm sure you'll guess why) but here's tbe results lads

Sex drive has taken a bit of a dive this last week which is why I've done test early

I'll just leave this here and hopefully get some thoughts @Sustanation, @swole trollplease

@js77if you're interested bro

@Sasnaksorry no prize

Gadget Font Communication Device Screenshot Electronic device

Font Gadget Communication Device Screenshot Electronic device

Font Communication Device Gadget Mobile device Screenshot

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Finger pr**k mate

But in all honesty I felt something wasn't right anyway. This is my go to cycle...and the reason I added the dbol was because I just wasn't feeling it

It's a lab that's always been very good for me tho so I just didn't expect it to be underdosed...especially not this much

#18 ·
No pip

I switched from DG about 3 weeks back and just felt something wasn't right

I normally run 350 test...and gain great from it...but even the 420mg this time felt s**t compared to that

Training has been decent tbf, but not amazing and not been getting the pumps I'd expect till I added the dbol

I'm still confused about sex drive dropping tho cos nothing really stands out on the tests as a cause...estrogen is slightly above range which is normally where I like it...although possibly too high in relation to the low test reading

#20 ·
My levels on Inone prop never went above 30 something on 100mg eod,

Its prop, not Enanthate.

I'm now on a lower dose of test E from nexus but my levels show higher on bloods, but If I was to wait till the end of the week they'd be lower than on prop.

But the experts here won't of thought of that, everything's black or white, has anyone actually used the steroid plot and seen the difference in peaks between 350mg test E a week and 100mg prop EoD?

Same dose, very different readings on bloods.

#30 ·
@swole troll can I get your take on this pls mate?

36nmol on 420test prop???
I'd expect at the very least double that

500mg test e has me over 100nmol and that has a heavier ester weight than prop

I cba to do the math but 420mg prop and 500mg enth once the ester is cleaved probably arnt too dissimilar in terms of total test.

Towel is the second person I've heard talk about questionable bloods from medichecks, the other being JP which is why he has some sort of deal going with another company that he has all his athletes use.

#39 · (Edited by Moderator)
For those who seem to find it hard to comprehend

Below is a graph for 420mg Enanthate and 420mg propionate

Had to make the Enanthate Tren so you can see the difference or it just puts it all together but the release will be the same

As you can see the peaks for prop are nowhere near as the same as Enanthate

@stuey99 this isn't aimed as you as I'm sure you'll be able to look at the graph and see what I mean, more the lads that have been here 5 minutes and act like gurus when they don't even know that prop and Enanthate will give very different readings on bloods

Prop is black, Enanthate is blue, same dose, but Enanthate gives more than 3x the peak

Your gear ain't bunk, you E2 is high and sex drive could be a range of factors

Product Rectangle Azure Slope Font

Attachments

#41 · (Edited by Moderator)
For those who seem to find it hard to comprehend

Below is a graph for 420mg Enanthate and 420mg propionate

Had to make the Enanthate Tren so you can see the difference or it just puts it all together but the release will be the same

As you can see the peaks for prop are nowhere near as the same as Enanthate

@stuey99 this isn't aimed as you as I'm sure you'll be able to look at the graph and see what I mean, more the lads that have been here 5 minutes and act like gurus when they don't even know that prop and Enanthate will give very different readings on bloods

Prop is black, Enanthate is blue, same dose, but Enanthate gives more than 3x the peak

Your gear ain't bunk, you E2 is high and sex drive could be a range of factors

View attachment 187745
The problem I've got mate, is I never get bloods done on a blast, which is when I always use short esters....I get bloods on my cruise (rightly or wrongly)

I never have a problem on these doses...ever

Possibly it was the dbol which drove e2 up, which I stopped last Wednesday...had my last jab of that the morning I took bloods (after bloods tho)

That was 5 days ago, so really I should have seen some improvement by now? So that's confusing me

I've also never had shbg come back this low. It's not something I've ever thought too much about tbh so I'm wondering if that could be a factor

I actually tried to use the exact same online calculator as you yesterday but it wouldnt let me click on the number of weeks at the top

#48 ·
Have you started the new lab mate and are you planning on bloods in the next few weeks?

Im guessing you'll not bother with the bloods if there's a significant increase in libido. Advar T400, E and Sustanon sent me into 'rape mode' so I'm quite confident the meds you've got are spot on.

#54 ·
Why did you switch from DG as you raved so highly about them?

(I know they've been quiet recently)
I got the DG prop 200 because originally I was running 700 test a week...but when I thought about it I knew I didn't need or want to go that high...so dropping doses I decided to use up the vials of 100mg/ml I already had in the stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.