Chriswords

anyone used or heard of this lab before just looking for info

On 09/08/2020 at 6:54 PM, Chriswords said:

CB27D45C-7E56-46FB-9276-ED88D3546DC9.jpeg

13BE9466-985C-4E31-AD5A-366B634CC6BF.jpeg

Never heard of these before and I have a lot of peds experience. 

Nothing wrong with a 10mg oral dose. It’s actually very wise to start with a very low dose especially orals like Winstrol and clen to name a couple famous ones. All this “girls take 10mg” way of thinking is just for guys who think they are big and bad and later realise that a 10mg dose of a certain oral has brought out some underlying health condition in them and then all of a sudden they aren’t all that “macho”. Winstrol is harsh and it should be tapered up slowly, it gave me and many I know tennis elbow which for some has never gone. Taper it up slowly and see how the elbows and knees feel, as it dries up the joints. 30-40 mg was more than enough for me and this was during a competition. I would say avoid winny if u are not competing but if you really want to try it, try out really low and don’t fall for this more is manly mindset. 

how does the test look? Any pics of vials? How thick is the test? Have you started it already? 

DaniMus

On 10/12/2020 at 5:15 AM, Bigmantyson123 said:

How did you get on with the clinic pharmax test mate? My source is stocking it?

I’d say that op’s post was a lab push rather than a genuine question but I could be wrong. Either way I wouldn’t buy based on one thread 

16 minutes ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

Ffs can’t trust any lab these days 

Honestly mate there’s so many solid labs

Inone 

Nexus 

DG

Triumph 

SG

Chiron 

Thats just off the top of my head, I’d say good gear is easier than ever to come by with lot more lads getting bloods and communicating on forums the s**t gets found out fairly quickly. 

27 minutes ago, Towel said:

Honestly mate there’s so many solid labs

Inone 

Nexus 

DG

Triumph 

SG

Chiron 

Thats just off the top of my head, I’d say good gear is easier than ever to come by with lot more lads getting bloods and communicating on forums the s**t gets found out fairly quickly. 

I don’t source online tho mate don’t know any trustworthy sites I normally get it from vitamin shops or some dodgey c**t in the gym, wish I had access to labs like that ?

6 minutes ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

I don’t source online tho mate don’t know any trustworthy sites I normally get it from vitamin shops or some dodgey c**t in the gym, wish I had access to labs like that ?

Google will be your friend for some of those bud. 

57 minutes ago, sohamboy20 said:

Google will be your friend for some of those bud. 

I’d tell newbies to be careful as there’s a site that has pictures of all of those labs bar Chiron and pretends to sell them, it’s all a scam, they’ve ripped a few people off, ffs they still pretend to sell D4net and they’ve been gone over a year 

1 hour ago, Towel said:

I’d tell newbies to be careful as there’s a site that has pictures of all of those labs bar Chiron and pretends to sell them, it’s all a scam, they’ve ripped a few people off, ffs they still pretend to sell D4net and they’ve been gone over a year 

That’s a fair point. Appreciate this forum can’t be used to suggest sources, but being able to put scam sites up would be useful. I’ve got a few sites I use but seen some suspicious ones on my searching, could be legit for all I know but steer clear when I’ve got a hunch 

12 hours ago, Towel said:

That’s very true I know the one your thinking of, knew it was dodgy as soon as I see it.  

On 13/10/2020 at 8:20 PM, Bigmantyson123 said:

Vitamin Shops!!!!

Youve obviously used Phenom Pharma then???

8 minutes ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

Got my mate some dbol from them he said there shite!

Haha!!! Really???!!! Not the one in Hounslow by any chance?

9 minutes ago, js77 said:

Haha!!! Really???!!! Not the one in Hounslow by any chance?

Nah mate  in Manchester, garbage mate they sell phenom, British dragon 1ml snaps, clinic pharmax

18 minutes ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

Nah mate  in Manchester, garbage mate they sell phenom, British dragon 1ml snaps, clinic pharmax

I got a few bottles of the Phenom a couple of weeks ago....pinged the caps off and there was a hole in each of the rubber bungs!! 

A lot of fellas at my gym swear by it. I just binned it. 

Its presented really well with holograms and all the scratch code bollox... I was about to say ‘all the gear and no idea’.... but I think that could’nt actually be further from the truth. 

1 minute ago, js77 said:

I got a few bottles of the Phenom a couple of weeks ago....pinged the caps off and there was a hole in each of the rubber bungs!! 

A lot of fellas at my gym swear by it. I just binned it. 

Its presented really well with holograms and all the scratch code bollox... I was about to say ‘all the gear and no idea’.... but I think that could’nt actually be further from the truth. 

Definitely crisp and dry drying oil injected into the bottle hahahaha ,  on a serious note tho maybe the oils are not bad if the  lads are sayin its doing the job?  How do they look ? but the orals are defo shite because hes been on them  now over two week to kickstart and cycle and I don’t see any significant gains, and he’s on 5000 cals some junk thrown in so he should atleast put a load of Water On

8 minutes ago, Bigmantyson123 said:

Definitely crisp and dry drying oil injected into the bottle hahahaha ,  on a serious note tho maybe the oils are not bad if the  lads are sayin its doing the job?  How do they look ? but the orals are defo shite because hes been on them  now over two week to kickstart and cycle and I don’t see any significant gains, and he’s on 5000 cals some junk thrown in so he should atleast put a load of Water On

Tbf they look really good!!! 2 of the Polish lads are competitors.....nothing particularly special but still in good nick.

A pal ive known for years manages this particular gym and he reckons he’s used nothing other than phenom for years.... admittedly not the orals due to a stomach complaint.

Things like that just put me off a lab completely. I used Alpha for years then Dhacks and Dimensions and more recently Advar.....all top quality labs and all equally good.

Im just hoping this fukking Triumph I started yesterday is going to live up to all the hype!!!

12 minutes ago, js77 said:

Im just hoping this fukking Triumph I started yesterday is going to live up to all the hype!!!

Wait......

You started yesterday?

Well where the hell are your result update threads????

Danny

18 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Wait......

You started yesterday?

Well where the hell are your result update threads????

Danny

Well I suggest you look at the thread above this one young man!!!........sorry the ‘Steroid Forum’ :thumb