Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Loudest And best bass earphones?

3 hours ago, invisiblekid said:

Most people just want brand names and to look cool. That’s why they pay £500 for Beats studio or some s**t then put them on over a hoodie...WTF?! :lol:

Like every footballer you see..... Man, If I had a footballers salary I’d be buying IEMs with 12 drivers that cost £3k, on top of my cocaine and hooker addiction of course. 

12 hours ago, Pez189 said:

What you using them for?  casual-listening/gym/Commuting?  I have different Preferences for different things. For example, if you’re a runner, the fit is arguably just as important as sound quality as if it falls out every 5 seconds it’s useless... 

Cheers for the response mate yeah I just need them for casual gym/walking. No need for ultrafit for running etc. Guessed that cables would lead to better sound but I just can't bring myself to go back to them. 

9 minutes ago, TRT said:

Cheers for the response mate yeah I just need them for casual gym/walking. No need for ultrafit for running etc. Guessed that cables would lead to better sound but I just can't bring myself to go back to them. 

Depending on your budget I’d go for wireless shures or jaybirds if I was you. Can’t go wrong really. 

18 minutes ago, Pez189 said:

Depending on your budget I’d go for wireless shures or jaybirds if I was you. Can’t go wrong really. 

Yeah had the jaybird x3's for a while and whilst the sound quality was good, that cable that goes round the back of your head annoyed me beyond belief. Have just gotten spoilt by all the true wireless convenience like airpods etc, just a shame that the sound suffers. Into my techno/house music and airpods in particular seem to crucify it. 

1 hour ago, TRT said:

Yeah had the jaybird x3's for a while and whilst the sound quality was good, that cable that goes round the back of your head annoyed me beyond belief. Have just gotten spoilt by all the true wireless convenience like airpods etc, just a shame that the sound suffers. Into my techno/house music and airpods in particular seem to crucify it. 

These jaybirds are the ones :thumb They basically took all the issues with the Tarah’s into account, fixed em and this was the result. I Just finished another gym sesh with these, they’ve never let me down. (Although I mentioned earlier they aren’t the loudest pair in the world but that doesn’t bother me as someone who wants to look after their hearing. They def go loud enough) 

13 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Jaybird vista’s and Jabra Elite Active 75t are  both great pairs of earphones. Both truly wireless. I trialed both for 2 weeks before buying the jaybirds.  The jaybirds win hands down over the jabras... because they fit better, they’re very comfortable and come with different size ear pieces. They don’t fall out (no matter what). They’re Completely waterproof. They have a cool charging carrying case and They sound awesome!!. They Also have an app so you can choose your own EQ, you want extra bass? add it in and create your own sound “profile”. Honestly, for the price IMO there are no better wireless earphones available. 

The Jabra are also extremely comfortable and no chance they will fall out under extreme conditions. 

Also have a great charging case and app to customize them and locate them 

Not trued the jaybirds so can't compare personally. 

I trust your expertise, just saying the Jabra are what you've explained as well 

7 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

The Jabra are also extremely comfortable and no chance they will fall out under extreme conditions. 

Also have a great charging case and app to customize them and locate them 

Not trued the jaybirds so can't compare personally. 

I trust your expertise, just saying the Jabra are what you've explained as well 

Yeah The Jabras are a great pair of earphones, sound great etc, just they’re not fully waterproof and slightly more expensive then the jaybirds. jaybirds have a more intuitive app IMO and personally I think they look better, I use them solely for the gym so sweat/waterproof feature was the biggy for me. 

On 08/08/2020 at 12:40 PM, Pez189 said:

Audio-Technica ATH-M30X

personally I like flat headphones so you’re listening to music as it was intended, with no emphasis on highs or lows but if you want extra bass, these are a pretty good Affordable option. Sony also have some decent bassy headphones. 

I work in the music industry so I have atleast 10 different pairs of headphones/earphones/iems ranging from £30 to £2,500. Shure and sennhesier are the only brands I buy and I don’t know any professional working in or around sound products that would argue any case against Either of them.  They’re more more aimed at high end earphones though but they sound incredible, they’re what touring musicians use.  

Beats are Overpriced piles of shite IMO. If you Look at the actual drivers In them and the materials used, what you’re paying for is simply The brand name. If you’re going to pay for beats I can recommend so many other better pairs to go for. 

Been through about 5 or 6 pairs of wireless beats . They all seem to go wrong especially as I sweat loads during my workout . What would you recommend  

4 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Been through about 5 or 6 pairs of wireless beats . They all seem to go wrong especially as I sweat loads during my workout . What would you recommend  

Read through the above mate... jaybird vistas if you sweat loads. They’re 100% waterproof

If you're looking for dual driver earphones that are dirt cheap and outperforms anything way more expensive, and with earth shattering bass, then there's only one thing. The original TTPOD T1E earphones. 

They aren't in production anymore and getting rare to find but you can still get them on ebay. I've had my set for years now and nothing comes close. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172961652563

I got the standard earphones that came with my iPhone. I find them pretty good loud and bassy. Could just be that I’m used to old standard earphones. Are these more expensive ones really worth getting?