Sign in to follow this  
Bpb

Cutting isnt easy

I'm on a cycle atm of 200test c and 200 tren e....I'm trying to cut hard to shed pounds and tone up and I've kind of plateaued...

I'm consuming about 2000 cals per day, that's 4 500 cal meals each day and I train pretty hard 4/5 days a week 

I'm sitting at 14st 2 and just hoovering around that this past few weeks...just cant get it any lower...my training includes cardio be it stair master, treadmill, rowing machine, air bike etc 

I haven't ever tried the likes of t3, clen etc would any these help me atall? 

I dont think I can lower cals anymore or I will literally be starving all day, plus with the training should I not be dropping anyway ?  Would increasing the tren help in anyway? 

I have winni and sdrol bug was going to use them as I got leaner but would they get me any leaner from were I am now without killing my liver on top of the tren? 

Few questions mate , how long have you been cutting and  on 2000 calories? How much were you eating before you started the cut, how much weight have you lost since the start of the cut ?

6 hours ago, Bpb said:

I'm on a cycle atm of 200test c and 200 tren e....I'm trying to cut hard to shed pounds and tone up and I've kind of plateaued...

I'm consuming about 2000 cals per day, that's 4 500 cal meals each day and I train pretty hard 4/5 days a week 

I'm sitting at 14st 2 and just hoovering around that this past few weeks...just cant get it any lower...my training includes cardio be it stair master, treadmill, rowing machine, air bike etc 

I dont think I can lower cals anymore or I will literally be starving all day, plus with the training should I not be dropping anyway ?  Would increasing the tren help in anyway? 

I have winni and sdrol bug was going to use them as I got leaner but would they get me any leaner from were I am now without killing my liver on top of the tren? 

Do not use the winny and superdrol ya flapjack. 

Cut your calories by 200 or keep your cals at 2000 and increase cardio. 

The body is a pretty simple machine. If you aren’t losing weight you aren’t in a calorie deficit (extreme exceptions aside). Drop cals or move more until the weight starts coming off 

8 hours ago, Bpb said:

Either you aren’t eating what you think you are, or your training is incredibly ineffective. Likely a combination of the two.

Can you please post up your diet and be detailed?

More drugs will not speed this up. This isn’t a drug issue.

Have you been tracking how many calories your cardio has been burning? Have you been 100% consistent with it? 
You could do a carb refeed where you increase your calories to maintenance and increase your carbs a lot, low fat, moderate protein. Then go back to your 2000 calories. 

Have you tried intermittent fasting? Holding off on those 2k cals for big meals later on in the day makes a big difference for myself. Can't beat going to bed bloated but still in a deficit lol. Admittedly I need to abuse stims for the beginning of the day to suppress appetite but it works. 

4 hours ago, TRT said:

Have you tried intermittent fasting? Holding off on those 2k cals for big meals later on in the day makes a big difference for myself. Can't beat going to bed bloated but still in a deficit lol. Admittedly I need to abuse stims for the beginning of the day to suppress appetite but it works. 

I really want to do intermittent fasting but by 12 i am shaking so bad 

I use if, when I'm cutting. 10-6

A light brunch, protien bar or pancakes etc. A moderate dinner chicken wrap or something with some fruit. Then whatever you want for tea, followed by a nice bowl of fruit, no calories jelly and low calories ice-cream. Job done. Works for me every year. 

In the same boat. 

Can't seem to get beneath 210lbs. I'm only eating really 1 or 2 meals a day while snacking on some fruit in the morning. Basically intermittent fasting. 

My body composition is definitely improving but scale weight wont budge.  I think part of it is the gear..making me hold more glycogen and water while putting on some muscle despite the caloric deficit. Think I might have to go zero carb to get any lower. 

18 hours ago, Bpb said:

Have I missed something because surely if you’re maintaining weight at 2000cals your first port of call would be to either reduce cals or increase output ie put yourself in a caloric deficit ?

19 hours ago, Bpb said:

I'm running just 250mg Test E and training 5 days a week, 3000 kcals trainign day and 2800kcals rest days. Im doing around 10000 steps a day, no direct cardio and I was easily losing 2lbs a week.

You need to re-assess 

12 hours ago, shredcity said:

In the same boat. 

Can't seem to get beneath 210lbs. I'm only eating really 1 or 2 meals a day while snacking on some fruit in the morning. Basically intermittent fasting. 

My body composition is definitely improving but scale weight wont budge.  I think part of it is the gear..making me hold more glycogen and water while putting on some muscle despite the caloric deficit. Think I might have to go zero carb to get any lower. 

Who cares about the weight when your body composition is improving? Sounds like you are burning fat and building muscle at the same time. It's totally doable on PEDs and I put on muscle during every cut. I only care about what I see in the mirror.

36 minutes ago, iron2000 said:

Who cares about the weight when your body composition is improving? Sounds like you are burning fat and building muscle at the same time. It's totally doable on PEDs and I put on muscle during every cut. I only care about what I see in the mirror.

Which is really the be all and end all right unless you’re good at monitoring key measurements accurately?

8 hours ago, iron2000 said:

Yea I guess I got a bias against recomps because I just feel like it's spinning your wheels a bit.  My goals was to do a hard cut and drop the bodyfat fast - which usually involves the scale weight coming down too even on PEDs. 

Also wanted to bring my weight down for my other activities (muay thai, running). Carrying that weight even if its all muscle is hard on the joints, affects endurance,etc.