Arminius

What do u recommend me for bulking

I ll start a bulking cycle but what do you recommend me ? I dont want side effects, so I would like to have my beginner cycle ? do you recommend oral testo ?

10 minutes ago, Arminius said:

I ll start a bulking cycle but what do you recommend me ? I dont want side effects, so I would like to have my beginner cycle ? do you recommend oral testo ?

Have you researched at all? Do you have an idea of what you want to use? What dosages? Etc

13 minutes ago, Arminius said:

How much weight are you currently gaining a week and how much do you want to gain? Never heard of oral testo so cant comment, no side effects sounds mint though, let me know if you find one 

Instead of wasting your money on tablets or steroids spend it on a coach or good quality food and a whey protein train hard and you will grow.

Now I did take Di anabol at 17 and wish I didn't I shut myself down for no reason. When I thought people could notice the gains I would stop for a while and did everything wrong. 

I didn't have the Internet 20 years ago or the wealth of knowledge you have at your fingertips. So honestly mate no one is mugging you off everyone has your best interests at heart learn from our mistakes and listen. 

Food, squats, deadlifts , bench, press, chin up, sleep -  that'll do it. Funny why you don't post these questions in the training or nutrition section. 

Given you're 17, haven't researched at all and seem to be looking for a quick fix; and likely won't listen to the wise advice the users on here are giving you about telling you to avoid steroids at your age...I'll give you advice on the off chance you're that ignorant and make the decision to go ahead with it. If you want to do steroids and can't inject yourself for whatever reason, fear or in your case you live with your parents; there is absolutely no point in taking steroids. If you do decide to inject, your first cycle should be literally nothing more than 250-300mg a week of Test E. 

Bare in mind your test levels are at a peak state right now due to your age and to bulk up all you need to do is EAT and TRAIN.  Any one at your age telling me they can't bulk up simply don't eat enough. 

Ignoring the other posters for a second because they just don’t want you stealing their mirror space, I’d strongly recommend a cycle of foodbol, gymvar and restrol.

gymvar & restrol to be taken strictly once a day (can increase to twice a day when you become more experienced in your training) but the foodbol can be taken multiple times per day and is one of the better compounds as it truly is ‘more the better’ (most compounds start giving a detrimental effect at higher doses). Very little side effects and is easily hidden from your parents.

Train , Eat , rest that’s the real formula it’s not a hard concept to grasp but so many want to make it about other things especially AAS 

Gear should be the icing on a already assembled cake , if you are looking to get big train with heavy weight get good rest and sleep and eat and then eat some more and things will fall into place and good luck on your journey young man 

But hard training hurts and discipline in the kitchen takes, well... discipline... so much easier to just carry on eating whatever is to hand and easy, do a few bicep curls for the 'gram and swallow a pill. A work ethic is what you need young man, one of many things modern schooling fails to instill in so many young people. Seriously, I would actually enjoy helping you out in person, do some training with you and help you with food but I don't know you and I'm remaining anonymous so I'm afraid it's sarcasm and scorn on the Internet. 

On 06/08/2020 at 8:49 PM, Arminius said:

I recommend Reg parks 5X5 beginners routine for 6 CONSISTANT months. 

Your welcome.