Sign in to follow this  
gavzilla

Tren to be increase sex drive

Has anyone ever added 100 mg of tren ace a week just to increase libido ? 

so few years back my libido just wasn’t like it was because my body must have changed and as it happens, it was all down to eostrogen control and I’m all good to go now and I’m pretty good. I’m just wondering to change things up by adding 100 mg tren ace into the cycle ? 

4 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Has anyone ever added 100 mg of tren ace a week just to increase libido ? 

so few years back my libido just wasn’t like it was because my body must have changed and as it happens, it was all down to eostrogen control and I’m all good to go now and I’m pretty good. I’m just wondering to change things up by adding 100 mg tren ace into the cycle ? 

Have you added 100mg tren before and had it increase your libido?

If yes, and you're wanting that effect, then that's what I'd do l

If you haven't tried it before then I certainly wouldn't bank on a libido increase from it

18 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Have you added 100mg tren before and had it increase your libido?

If yes, and you're wanting that effect, then that's what I'd do l

If you haven't tried it before then I certainly wouldn't bank on a libido increase from it

I’ve  never tried it before although apparently in 2004 Iranian testosterone had tren in each amp which I seen on a forum which I can’t find and I remember feeling insane on that and I had side effects Which tren gives you unless it’s was because my hormones were different then. Since I couldn’t get it anymore I always felt different when I changed to a different lab. I see that you retired from tren but how was it for you ? I’m 40 and I’ve cycled on and off for years now so I want to be more careful although my bloods come back ok even on 500 mg of test. 

2 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

I’ve  never tried it before although apparently in 2004 Iranian testosterone had tren in each amp which I seen on a forum which I can’t find and I remember feeling insane on that and I had side effects Which tren gives you unless it’s was because my hormones were different then. Since I couldn’t get it anymore I always felt different when I changed to a different lab. I see that you retired from tren but how was it for you ? I’m 40 and I’ve cycled on and off for years now so I want to be more careful although my bloods come back ok even on 500 mg of test. 

For me, tren with low test and I was horny 24/7 

High test and I struggled

If you're looking to increase sex drive mate look at mast, prov or winnie...tren can be a lottery for sex drive

I'd also be a bit sceptical about any reports claiming pharma test contained tren lol

Well the Iranian test was well renowned for being faked. I used loads of it back in the day and I had fakes as well. I read that there was 100 mg tren with 100 mg test in which had been tested few years back on another forum. It’s just something that stick in my head and I remember using it with much different effects I.e leaner, worst night sweats of my life, crazy libido, ect ect. I’m just going to see what 100 mg tren is like and play with the dosage. Im being cautious as deca doesn’t agree with me. 

Just now, gavzilla said:

Well the Iranian test was well renowned for being faked. I used loads of it back in the day and I had fakes as well. I read that there was 100 mg tren with 100 mg test in which had been tested few years back on another forum. It’s just something that stick in my head and I remember using it with much different effects I.e leaner, worst night sweats of my life, crazy libido, ect ect. I’m just going to see what 100 mg tren is like and play with the dosage. Im being cautious as deca doesn’t agree with me. 

Mate deca f**ks me

I'd try 175tren at a minimum

2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Mate deca f**ks me

I'd try 175tren at a minimum

Deca give me full blown mental health that’s why I’m cautious of the tren. I’m only on trt right now but I’m going to ramp it up on Sunday  with test, mast, some tren, maybe oxy or winny. You have experience with the tren stuey give me a guide on the ratio of the above please. 

53 minutes ago, dumbat said:

Mast, Proviron.

Tren may increase your drive but then it may inhibit orgasm. 

Nothing worse than increased drive with no means of release. 

175 tren should be ok I do have caber and my prolactin at the moment is in good range.