Sign in to follow this  

I’m always put off using oils containing EO ‘just in case’ I have a reaction to it.

Any idea just how common it is to be allergic to EO or whether you can tell from a simple skin test that doesn’t involve pinning it to find out?

It’s only Nexus I’ve seen specifically refer to products they use it in - are there any other labs who’re commonly using it?  I ask as I’m wondering if I’ve used it in the past and therefore already know I’m ok with it.

Cheers.

Just now, Ironman TS said:

I’m always put off using oils containing EO ‘just in case’ I have a reaction to it.

Any idea just how common it is to be allergic to EO or whether you can tell from a simple skin test that doesn’t involve pinning it to find out?

It’s only Nexus I’ve seen specifically refer to products they use it in - are there any other labs who’re commonly using it?  I ask as I’m wondering if I’ve used it in the past and therefore already know I’m ok with it.

Cheers.

Pretty sure WC used eo in some products alongside guaiacol

25 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Currently pinning some WC TNT so will see if the vial mentions anything.

WTF?? You still got WC gear?

Sorry...but you are a c**t!!!

In the nicest possible way :lol:

I can’t see why many would use this , isn’t it more expensive than the usual oils? I used grape seed oil for Morrison’s although wouldn’t expect most decent labs to go that cheap? Haha

52 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

WTF?? You still got WC gear?

Sorry...but you are a c**t!!!

In the nicest possible way :lol:

Sorry mate !

WC stash nearly gone now, lovely old 20ml vials.  Got a load of old Karachi Sust to use too.

1 minute ago, Ironman TS said:

Sorry mate ?

WC stash nearly gone now, lovely old 20ml vials.  Got a load of old Karachi Sust to use too.

I miss the 20ml vials

I miss the smell

I miss WC

Ok...gotta stop...I'm startin to get emotional :lol:

1 hour ago, Youdontknowme said:

I can’t see why many would use this , isn’t it more expensive than the usual oils? I used grape seed oil for Morrison’s although wouldn’t expect most decent labs to go that cheap? Haha

It makes it easier to prepare higher concentrations, particularly with esters like Cypionate. 

2 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Cheers.

If you have used highly concentrated gear then it is very likely that you have injected E.O. before.