20 hours ago, Rwhulkster said:

Would be great too see your thoughts and results being 50 myself I am very interested in running some pharma GH on training days only , from what my research has shown it is certainly us older gents that really notice the benefits ?

Agreed - I will be running 5iu 3 x week (training days)...being almost 50 myself I want to see the impacts(if any) on skin/joints/recovery/ etc etc.......start next week alongside an increase in calories. Cycle will stay the same (400mg test c and 200mg mast e per week).

On 06/08/2020 at 3:12 PM, Youdontknowme said:

I think biologicals will be next for me from what the doc said a few years back. As long as I don’t have to touch pred again (I should be so lucky) I don’t really mind 

What do you do for pain relief?

3 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

What do you do for pain relief?

Nothing usually As everything I’ve tried doesn’t work. Nearly every flare I have had I Ground  it out until pred starts to work then get back on meds like sulfasalazene or similar until I end up giving them up. 

A couple of times the pain has been that bad I’ve ended up in hospital , oramorph does the trick then, the last time I was in they cut away a load of small bowel after 3 weeks of IV pred and oramorph  then sent me away on aza. That was around 4/5 years ago now

2 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Nothing usually As everything I’ve tried doesn’t work. Nearly every flare I have had I Ground  it out until pred starts to work then get back on meds like sulfasalazene or similar until I end up giving them up. 

A couple of times the pain has been that bad I’ve ended up in hospital , oramorph does the trick then, the last time I was in they cut away a load of small bowel after 3 weeks of IV pred and oramorph  then sent me away on aza. That was around 4/5 years ago now

Same for me as well, I used to be able to get oramorph but they won’t prescribe it me now. Fvck..g c..ts  lol.

8 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

Same for me as well, I used to be able to get oramorph but they won’t prescribe it me now. Fvck..g c..ts  lol.

Same. Gotta get yourself in a&e for that. To be fair I normally suffer at home when I flare and just get a prescription for whatever I need, if it’s a bad one next time I might just get myself straight in a&e. Loads of other sufferers do. That IV pred gives me proper roid rage though haha

5 hours ago, albatross said:

I am mid 50s so would love to give this a go just the once to see if it can make a difference to this rapidly ageing body.

You would be better served using GHRP/GHRH before bed its cheaper and more reliable as it releases your own HGH

On 15/08/2020 at 1:21 PM, Pscarb said:

You would be better served using GHRP/GHRH before bed its cheaper and more reliable as it releases your own HGH

I have tried them in the past from purepetides but results were minimal

Maybe I should give them another go

1 hour ago, albatross said:

I have tried them in the past from purepetides but results were minimal

Maybe I should give them another go

just like HGH, it all depends on the expectations you set and the time frame you give, peptides in my opinion after years of using them will do very little if anything for muscle growth, will help with fat loss alongside a lower calorie nutritional plan.

Peptides (i mean the GHRH/GHRP range) are best used for longevity reasons so the results will come in time and will be subtle but they will appear.

Just now, swole troll said:

What results did you experience and what results were you expecting? 

I was looking for a little help on fat loss and some skin and well being benefits as well. To be honest it probably did give me some of that but at 100 a month using ipamorelin and  mod grf a few times a day I couldn't justify the cost or the ball ache of sticking pins in myself all day.

Maybe I should just do it once a day before bed -  that could be long term sustainable.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

None at all. I’m just over halfway through 200iu.

Waste of money from what I can see. 

That’s a shame mate - was starting to hope it might help with joint issues and tendinitis.

12 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

That’s a shame mate - was starting to hope it might help with joint issues and tendinitis.

It probably would if used long term 

On 16/09/2020 at 8:40 AM, Sasnak said:

It probably would if used long term 

So you started 4iu MWF and now every weekday? For 200iu, is that then something like 10 weeks you've been on? And no positives?

Ive been scaling up from 1iu first 10 days, 2iu EOD now in wk 3 and its pharma (well hopefully!) What are you using? Ive definitely been sleeping better, slight tingles in the hands on occasion when outstretched but a lack of bloodflow to certain areas randomly :huh: 

45 minutes ago, SwoleVan said:

And no positives?

Nope. 4iu mon to friday. I actually sacked it off last week and now have more energy in the day so feeling sleepy is the only thing I’ve noticed. 

On 17/09/2020 at 12:49 PM, Sasnak said:

Nope. 4iu mon to friday. I actually sacked it off last week and now have more energy in the day so feeling sleepy is the only thing I’ve noticed. 

I’m glad I found this. Being mid 40’s I’ve constantly got some injury or something bothering me it’s very frustrating so was considering it for recovery. 

The guy that owns the gym suggested 2.5iu a day but it works out pretty expensive. I’ve got tons of experience with gear but am a total noob when it comes to hgh