I've said it a million times 

The name and price tag is the allure 

'GROWTH hormone, whoa and look at the price! This must be secret' 

Insulin and gh are overrated imo

And most of the size people 'see' from them is extremely transient and as soon as you come off you lose that water and fullness and the actual tissue gain pales in comparison to AAS.

There is benefits that cannot be achieved by AAS alone but most enquiring about these peptides arnt after these benefits but rather think it's some magical mass builder. 

Just started 4iu Monday to Friday. If I get slightly improved sleep and better appetite I’ll be happy as both and the latter in particular are something that I struggle with.

At 47 I might benefit more than younger users and I will update on anything else which I will see as a bonus. Some would argue that I’d be better off with mk677 but the blood sugar and lethargy stories I read put me off that one.

I did manage 1700 cals for breakfast this morning so early signs are encouraging.

4 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Just started 4iu Monday to Friday. If I get slightly improved sleep and better appetite I’ll be happy as both and the latter in particular are something that I struggle with.

At 47 I might benefit more than younger users and I will update on anything else which I will see as a bonus. Some would argue that I’d be better off with mk677 but the blood sugar and lethargy stories I read put me off that one.

I did manage 1700 cals for breakfast this morning so early signs are encouraging.

How long you intend staying on it? My sleep is shocking and has been for ages so interested on how you get on with it.

I used it for 5 years straight after having been on and off it for 5 years previously. I must say that it’s expensive for what you get but I would say the gains you get from it are minimal but quality gains that won’t be lost. The main benefit from it was the anti ageing effect. I’ve been off it for about a year and wrinkles have started appearing all over the place that previously weren’t there. 

?
54 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I've said it a million times 

The name and price tag is the allure 

'GROWTH hormone, whoa and look at the price! This must be secret' 

Insulin and gh are overrated imo

And most of the size people 'see' from them is extremely transient and as soon as you come off you lose that water and fullness and the actual tissue gain pales in comparison to AAS.

There is benefits that cannot be achieved by AAS alone but most enquiring about these peptides arnt after these benefits but rather think it's some magical mass builder. 

Totally agree with @swole troll here.

I used HGH for decades when I competed and it helped retain muscle when on low calories, although I got very little in terms of muscle tissue from it, to be honest, given that NO I would not say it is worth the price.

Insulin I have never really been impressed with, there is nothing that insulin adds that builds muscle directly, what it does is shuttle nutrients into cells, the problem with that is it is more efficient at doing that with dietary fat than carbohydrates, this means for many that the "GAIN" is fat and water rather than muscle.
Plus many use Insulin wrong by changing the diet to suit the dose instead of the other way round, again resulting in fat gain.

53 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

How long you intend staying on it? My sleep is shocking and has been for ages so interested on how you get on with it.

I imported 200iu from China. I’m going to see what happens over the course of the next 2-3 weeks at 4iu weekdays and go from there. 

21 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I imported 200iu from China. I’m going to see what happens over the course of the next 2-3 weeks at 4iu weekdays and go from there. 

If you are using just for gen health benefits then you can get away with 3-4iu EOD. This is what I do. As above, I def feel its kept me more youthful looking and aided recovery with deeper sleep

1 hour ago, Cronus said:

Thanks. I was going to do 5iu m/w/f but on recommendation decided to try every weekday to start and see how I get on. I suspect that I’ll try a few different days and dosages before I’m finished 

1 hour ago, Cronus said:

kept me more youthful looking

That ship has probably sailed for me, ha ha

@Bensif what do you think about this quote I’ve just found? Any truth in it?

ive just had a bad flare up in 1st time in ages so interested in your thoughts.

Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eases the symptoms of Crohn's disease.

28 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eases the symptoms of Crohn's disease.

This, along with the potential skin improvements and potential anti ageing are the reasons I’d really like to try it, but mostly for the supposed crohns benefits. GH can’t be any worse than half the s**t the doctors tell us to take !

2 hours ago, Popeye66 said:

It works but protein only. My protocol for a very bad flare up is fast for 3-5 days until bleeding / bowel movements subside.

Introduce protein only in the form of white fish and chicken breast (heavily salted).

Add in 2-4iu pharma growth. 

when having a single bowel movement per day, introduce carbs from rice only. From there is straight forward and I remove the HGH after about 4 weeks.

With that said, the above works WITHOUT HGH too. 

In terms maintaining remission, the growth has less of an impact than the diet does. I haven’t used growth for some one now and maintain remission via diet only. Been in remission since September.

I've been using HGH for a few years now and tbh I haven't seen any big changes . I still cycle it 2-3 months on and a couple of weeks off to resentisize.  I like the muscle fullness, vascularity and that I practice intermittent fasting it I think it goes well with it.  I need to use peptides with it as it negatively effects my sleep but il be on this for as long as I can afford it unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Bensif said:

It works but protein only. My protocol for a very bad flare up is fast for 3-5 days until bleeding / bowel movements subside.

Introduce protein only in the form of white fish and chicken breast (heavily salted).

when having a single bowel movement per day, introduce carbs from rice only. From there is straight forward and I remove the HGH after about 4 weeks.

In terms maintaining remission, the growth has less of an impact than the diet does. I haven’t used growth for some one now and maintain remission via diet only. Been in remission since September.

Thanks mate.

1 hour ago, Bensif said:

Are you off meds? I dropped azathioprine at the start of the pandemic and doubt I’ll go back on. I’ve been in remission for years on it though since my op so a flare is always in the back of my mind 

54 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Are you off meds? I dropped azathioprine at the start of the pandemic and doubt I’ll go back on. I’ve been in remission for years on it though since my op so a flare is always in the back of my mind 

I’m only on mesalazine but 4.8g per day. It seems to work but the dose becomes less effective the longer I use it. It’s useless for getting into remission.

Azathioprine works but it’s not a drug I want to be on again. Took me over a year to regain normal WBC after suffering neutropenia.

On 04/08/2020 at 6:33 PM, Youdontknowme said:

Why you drop azathioprine?

im on same so curious.

3 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

Why you drop azathioprine?

im on same so curious.

Well, I’ve been on it for best part of 5 years so was considering coming off anyway. Then With the pandemic I thought I’d may as well try get my immune system back on track, spoke to my consultant about it and he was happy for to come off or stay on. 

I may regret coming off, may not. Time will tell

28 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Well, I’ve been on it for best part of 5 years so was considering coming off anyway. Then With the pandemic I thought I’d may as well try get my immune system back on track, spoke to my consultant about it and he was happy for to come off or stay on. 

I may regret coming off, may not. Time will tell

Keep us informed on how you get on mate.

1 minute ago, Popeye66 said:

Keep us informed on how you get on mate.

Will do, I’ve been off about 5 months now. How long you been on it? Have you had any side effects? I met a bloke in hospital who’d been on it for years and had huge holes in his face from skin cancer! 

Just now, Popeye66 said:

Been on for just over 5 years, not had any sides from it.

Also take Humeira once a fortnight.

I think biologicals will be next for me from what the doc said a few years back. As long as I don’t have to touch pred again (I should be so lucky) I don’t really mind 

On 04/08/2020 at 11:07 AM, Sasnak said:

Would be great too see your thoughts and results being 50 myself I am very interested in running some pharma GH on training days only , from what my research has shown it is certainly us older gents that really notice the benefits ?