Sign in to follow this  
Seppuku71

PETITION: BAN RACIST B.L.M. PARAMILITARY WING!

Like I said in a previous post, if they were a serious threat, the UK government would destroy them in seconds. They're just actors. Government approved actors. About as dangerous as a Coronation street actor.

The picture in the first link doesn’t look like it was taken in the U.K. Data suggests that it was taken last October before BLM was even a thing. The second pic just looks like a handful of the usual mongs on the extreme side of the protest.

12 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

The picture in the first link doesn’t look like it was taken in the U.K. Data suggests that it was taken last October before BLM was even a thing. The second pic just looks like a handful of the usual mongs on the extreme side of the protest.

Ah, guess i should have looked into it a bit more first.

26 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Does look like that but if you see the full image, it's a londis news agents in the background. 

I would usually assume anything on a Britain's first page, would usually be about as factual as another users on here's conspiracy websites. 

12 hours ago, Denied said:

londis news agents in the background

I’m still very sceptical. The image search I did confirms that the image has definitely been photoshopped at some point, but it also appears in some more (albeit thinly) credible sources in the U.K. media. Notably the Daily Mail. 

8 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’m still very sceptical. The image search I did confirms that the image has definitely been photoshopped at some point, but it also appears in some more (albeit thinly) credible sources in the U.K. media. Notably the Daily Mail. 

I wouldn't trust every story in the paper

13 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Mate, BLM has been active for several years so the timeline is accurate.

I’ll be quiet. Tbh I’ve paid little attention to all of this blm thing. I don’t see what these protests will achieve. I’ve never even watched the George Floyd video. So far as I’m concerned it’s a protest matter that should stay in America. 

1 hour ago, monkeybiker said:

I wouldn't trust every story in the paper

Surly not, next you'll be telling me Bill Gates doesn't want to implant a tracker in me. 

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

It's in the metro as well, I don't know if there anymore credible than the daily mail, but certainly don't have the same anti Black/immigrant/whatever they can enrage their users about agenda, than the mail. 

Few more pictures in the metro, definitely  make it look like it's in the UK, but if you look carefully, also looks like some clever angles and there's only about 40 of these FF force protesters there.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/02/hundreds-protesters-march-streets-mark-afrikan-emancipation-day-13070929/ 

I don't trust a lot of the crap they put in the papers now. It's not necessarily lies but there is definitely bias, BBC is terrible for it and they claim to be neutral.

This sums it up pretty well

8 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Pay this s**t no attention as by paying these morons attention they get exactly what they want...

This is actually good advice.

BLM are very similar to children having a tantrum/meltdown because they didn't get their own way.

Ignore them and move on.

37 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I don't trust a lot of the crap they put in the papers now. It's not necessarily lies but there is definitely bias, BBC is terrible for it and they claim to be neutral.

This sums it up pretty well

Have a read of CNN and fox news for a few days, you'll soon appreciate British news broadcasters a lot more. 

According to CNN, you've got freedom fighters all over America peacefully protesting getting attacked by the police. Everyone is going to die of covid and trump's a moron (they probably have a point about trump)

Fox news, trump's the Messiah. Covid is a mild cold that's been wiped out of America and the whole country is going down the pan because blm protesters are trashing America every night and attacking the police.  

I assume like all biased broadcasters the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

15 hours ago, jjtreml said:

The elites divide and conquer tactic is working perfectly.

Yeah, and?

BE the elite. Control. Dominate. Own. Be the do-er not the do-ee.  Our species is all about spin on might is right.  Our history, written by victors is about establishing a pecking order as status quo. 

It's right. It's natural. And it's certainly better than being a passive recipient.

1 hour ago, Denied said:

some clever angles

The data search I did on the original photo confirmed that it had been photoshopped.

To be honest, however; I’m happy to be called out as wrong on this occasion as the pic was seems to have been taken in the U.K and I didn’t think it was. It clearly has been published in such a way to make it appear that there is a small army on the march when there isn’t. Obviously a picture designed to create “maximum anger” amongst readers of any attached article 

33 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

Yeah, and?

BE the elite. Control. Dominate. Own. Be the do-er not the do-ee.  Our species is all about spin on might is right.  Our history, written by victors is about establishing a pecking order as status quo. 

It's right. It's natural. And it's certainly better than being a passive recipient.

Agree with most of what you've said. But having studied history, it most certainly isn't written by the victors: narratives are fluid. 

It is so fluid in fact, history is categorised into different, sometimes opposing narratives: traditionalist, revisionist, post-revisionist, post-revisionist-traditionalist etc. 

A notable example would be Genghis Khan who had the largest empire of his time, yet in historical narratives is usually portrayed negatively. 

11 minutes ago, Test-e said:

Agree with most of what you've said. But having studied history, it most certainly isn't written by the victors: narratives are fluid. 

It is so fluid in fact, history is categorised into different, sometimes opposing narratives: traditionalist, revisionist, post-revisionist, post-revisionist-traditionalist etc. 

A notable example would be Genghis Khan who had the largest empire of his time, yet in historical narratives is usually portrayed negatively. 

Noted

3 hours ago, jjtreml said:

This is actually good advice.

BLM are very similar to children having a tantrum/meltdown because they didn't get their own way.

Ignore them and move on.

BLM Cherry pick agendas mate.

16 people died in police custody last year 1 was black?

So much for white privilege lol

In my experience anywhere highly populated around the world with people of colour has a catastrophic crime and violence rate?

Must be everyone else’s fault huh?

19 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

HAHAHAHA! 

Britain First calling for other groups to be banned. LMAO

Britain First is a racist group that's mission is to drum up racism and division. 

gs1.thumb.jpg.56a418e6137abf70de6c2b0d542b0282.jpg

So a group that promotes racism is campaigning for a group that opposes racism to be banned. 

Make your choice faggots... Good or evil!! 

48 minutes ago, KETONES said:

BLM Cherry pick agendas mate.

16 people died in police custody last year 1 was black?

So much for white privilege lol

In my experience anywhere highly populated around the world with people of colour has a catastrophic crime and violence rate?

Must be everyone else’s fault huh?

I've heard several times over the years from hard working decent black people that if or when another black family moves into the same street that they will leave.

When asked why they would often respond saying that they wanted to avoid all the 'drama'

The majority prefer to live amongst 'whites'

Go figure.